Quote Originally Posted by Stevenmc View Post
If there is indeed no new cap for pocket legends in the near future, then open up the old caps so to speak. New caps give the players a chance to get their elite rings.. ect. If I were somehow able to get 3PC rings on all of my toons, or maybe the egg from blacksmoke, no matter how hard it was or how long it would take I would go for it. Make some super hard quests. Kill the elite dragon 1,000 times for the egg, or maybe kill that hardest boss from any of the old caps 5,000 times to get that capping vanity. If there isn't a new cap, bring some of the things that go with a new cap into what we have now! Make anyone be able to get good gear, through time and effort, not just the people who have been around the longest. I'm saying this as as a founder too, not many people have been around as long as I have, as the other founders have too. This may help with pvp too, a 3PC int mage can take a 3 piece bear, it gives the advantages needed to stay alive long enough. Make every player have the chance to have true pro gear and it would take away the people saying they are bored. If it does take a long time to make completely new levels, re use old ones. Make an elite gold fever, same map, same boss, just only for 76's, and buff the crap out of him. Make him harder than slayer. And when killed 5,000 times, you get the COP.
Great Idea +1
We should have the option when leveling up to take the 100k exp cap way or continue past cap (regular amount of xp)
But you shouldn't be able go on a lvl 76 character and try to get the lvl 55 cap I believe