Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077:1560070
Quote Originally Posted by VenomsChaos View Post
a old thread i just see it, sam really i respect you and forum mods they are trying help to players you guys doing great job , dont missunderstand my mesage... i am just saying ton of StS fan moved.. btw i ll come to my mesage...

Allways i said there ton of great games and big community games " free + 3D + Great graphics", but sts games dont need new tech phones to play thats a good point for players.. and across server ofcourse the only reason me and alot player playing PL - AL.. just 1 thing i am upsed to StS

-- sts said new cap will come << players waited 1 year with hopes and hard works for the cap so many char, than sts didnt giwe us a cap <<< i dont think your fans deserve that, and a community could do theys promises for the not lose fans..
btw than players start to giwe you easly ideas for the everyone happly example

1= ok we waited 1 year for nothing, but cant you just do a final effort on PL ? just do samething for the make players happy, maybe new pvp system or new pvp maps or a weekly guild wars ++++++, so many idea out there from players no 1 comed out..

2= than players tryed a less deals as " ok dont do news but cant you just fix the pvp ? and make it possible to earn rings without a new cap also dont need new maps for thats <<

i dont think players deserve that.. its feels a slap of face by our trusted and loved community...

fix the pvp + posible to earn rings exaple every 100k exp 1 ring quest... -- put a npc in bs town and when a cap ppl talk it, its can giwe a quest and quest count 100k exp. than after finish it again same npc can do that.. is that hard ?

this is the easly way to keep your fans with you.. lets dont forget StS got all populerity with PL and PL players.. and i dont know why StS punished this players..

For The AL players : what if sts dont make a 41 cap and they made you wait 1 year than they create new game and giwe up to AL ?? and what if they broke pvp balance and leave it without fix ?? try to understand what PL players feel

Thx for read also Thx for the Forum mods, i am seeing they are trying wery hard work " only forum mods "
The damage is done
I keep getting the feeling that the community feels abandoned...