Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Why we didn't make a new expansion for Pocket Legends in 2013

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077:1560070
    Quote Originally Posted by VenomsChaos View Post
    a old thread i just see it, sam really i respect you and forum mods they are trying help to players you guys doing great job , dont missunderstand my mesage... i am just saying ton of StS fan moved.. btw i ll come to my mesage...

Allways i said there ton of great games and big community games " free + 3D + Great graphics", but sts games dont need new tech phones to play thats a good point for players.. and across server ofcourse the only reason me and alot player playing PL - AL.. just 1 thing i am upsed to StS

-- sts said new cap will come << players waited 1 year with hopes and hard works for the cap so many char, than sts didnt giwe us a cap <<< i dont think your fans deserve that, and a community could do theys promises for the not lose fans..
    btw than players start to giwe you easly ideas for the everyone happly example

1= ok we waited 1 year for nothing, but cant you just do a final effort on PL ? just do samething for the make players happy, maybe new pvp system or new pvp maps or a weekly guild wars ++++++, so many idea out there from players no 1 comed out..

2= than players tryed a less deals as " ok dont do news but cant you just fix the pvp ? and make it possible to earn rings without a new cap also dont need new maps for thats <<

i dont think players deserve that.. its feels a slap of face by our trusted and loved community...

fix the pvp + posible to earn rings exaple every 100k exp 1 ring quest... -- put a npc in bs town and when a cap ppl talk it, its can giwe a quest and quest count 100k exp. than after finish it again same npc can do that.. is that hard ?

this is the easly way to keep your fans with you.. lets dont forget StS got all populerity with PL and PL players.. and i dont know why StS punished this players..

For The AL players : what if sts dont make a 41 cap and they made you wait 1 year than they create new game and giwe up to AL ?? and what if they broke pvp balance and leave it without fix ?? try to understand what PL players feel

Thx for read also Thx for the Forum mods, i am seeing they are trying wery hard work " only forum mods "
    The damage is done
    I keep getting the feeling that the community feels abandoned...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

a old thread i just see it, sam really i respect you and forum mods they are trying help to players you guys doing great job , dont missunderstand my mesage... i am just saying ton of StS fan moved.. btw i ll come to my mesage...

Allways i said there ton of great games and big community games " free + 3D + Great graphics", but sts games dont need new tech phones to play thats a good point for players.. and across server ofcourse the only reason me and alot player playing PL - AL.. just 1 thing i am upsed to StS

-- sts said new cap will come << players waited 1 year with hopes and hard works for the cap so many char, than sts didnt giwe us a cap <<< i dont think your fans deserve that, and a community could do theys promises for the not lose fans..
    btw than players start to giwe you easly ideas for the everyone happly example

1= ok we waited 1 year for nothing, but cant you just do a final effort on PL ? just do samething for the make players happy, maybe new pvp system or new pvp maps or a weekly guild wars ++++++, so many idea out there from players no 1 comed out..

2= than players tryed a less deals as " ok dont do news but cant you just fix the pvp ? and make it possible to earn rings without a new cap also dont need new maps for thats <<

i dont think players deserve that.. its feels a slap of face by our trusted and loved community...

fix the pvp + posible to earn rings exaple every 100k exp 1 ring quest... -- put a npc in bs town and when a cap ppl talk it, its can giwe a quest and quest count 100k exp. than after finish it again same npc can do that.. is that hard ?

this is the easly way to keep your fans with you.. lets dont forget StS got all populerity with PL and PL players.. and i dont know why StS punished this players..

For The AL players : what if sts dont make a 41 cap and they made you wait 1 year than they create new game and giwe up to AL ?? and what if they broke pvp balance and leave it without fix ?? try to understand what PL players feel

Thx for read also Thx for the Forum mods, i am seeing they are trying wery hard work " only forum mods "

Take this as a helpful critique, work in your english, and please attend an English class, oh and it's not about what it feels like or who deserves what and this, it's about StS surviving, do you want a game to even play? Then let them do hahao they're doing right now and please besides giving the same old crappy message saying "pl players/vets don't deserve this and that, let al players suffer to feel what pl feels like" no, thats wrong man...

The helpful thing we can do now is to just keep popping in ideas, yes maybe they don't reply sometimes all all the time, but they're always obviously reading and watching, there are mods for a reason, and I know they're watching every post. So yeah.. We get it, its a pain, but these messages aren't gonna help..

We should start a fundraiser or i dunno, or you could just by more platinum ^_^ but then who knows you buy all this platinum and they may not even still be able to push something out.
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jig For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    Take this as a helpful critique, work in your english, and please attend an English class, oh and it's not about what it feels like or who deserves what and this, it's about StS surviving, do you want a game to even play? Then let them do hahao they're doing right now and please besides giving the same old crappy message saying "pl players/vets don't deserve this and that, let al players suffer to feel what pl feels like" no, thats wrong man...

The helpful thing we can do now is to just keep popping in ideas, yes maybe they don't reply sometimes all all the time, but they're always obviously reading and watching, there are mods for a reason, and I know they're watching every post. So yeah.. We get it, its a pain, but these messages aren't gonna help..

We should start a fundraiser or i dunno, tor you could just by more platinum ^_^ but then who knows you buy all this platinum and they may not even still be able to push something out.
    1= yes my english isnt well but i dont think i need a english school if no one useing that language in my country... also if you replyed me its mean you do understand my mesage...

2= yes it was about not fair/ not deserve, also yes Alot of pl players feel same as me and its wasnt start a critism.. i just said " what happened / how could be fix with easly way " thats the best question way for the get correct answer <<< its not gonna a critizm ( but you trying it )

3= i think my mesage for the giwe a helpfull mesage on point " fix pvp + posible to earn ring "

4= my mesage about AL players just for the theys imagine what PL players feel... i didnt said AL players should suffer lol.. it was only for a example for the theys imagine ( idk why you get it different way )

5= community live topic hmmm its depend and another a story but keep in your mind , communitys live with user rates - users rate if community do what they say before than sell theys things.... i am the user and users allways must get what community promise <<< thats the what i meaned from my mesage... also its not point to we talk about community strategys its not our community.. here is a forum and we are shareing infos / ideas / and giwe ideas to community...

Also i prefer to hear a reply from sts : whats the plan about fix ring problem ?

Not: i am accepting and mostly my mesages have " thx to forum mods they are doing great job ".. yes its true trust me i played games,maybe more than your age... sts forum mods really doing great...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    I keep getting the feeling that the community feels abandoned...
    StS games really cool and there not have more cross server mmo game community.. also so much big community havent good helpfull forum mods as StS have and so much big community games have huge bugs and they are ignoreing players.. i just never understanding why not a final patch " fix balance + rings " and really asked it so many time:/

my mesage was long because i want to start my mesage with main problem / than how to fix.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

So this basically means Pocket Legends is no longer being worked on with no true intention of doing so in the future, right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hey gang,

So, we've been having a bit of discussion about Pocket Legends in this thread: What if they could sell Pocket Legends?. The idea is, if Spacetime won't create a new expansion or serious, large scale development of Pocket Legends, could they sell the game and someone else would? The short answer to that question is no. Check out that thread if you're interested.

I wanted to give some background as to why in 2013 we didn't put out an expansion to Pocket Legends.

Preface: We Care
    First, I want to preface this that everyone at Spacetime cares a lot about all of our games. This comes top down from our CEO Gary Gattis, who, for those who might not know, is JustG on these forums. Some good background about his sentiments can be found at: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post1293272

I care a lot too. Check my forum registration date: Feb 2010. I've been here since the start of Pocket Legends and I care a lot about it and Spacetime too. That's why I'm taking time out of my busy Sunday looking after my 2 and 3 year old kids (my wife works on weekends) to write this.

About Spacetime:
    Spacetime is a small company. We're apx 35 people (that's all told, everyone: Customer Support, HR, QA, Design, Art, Tech, Operations, Production). We're not fat cat executives sitting in ivory towers. Far from it. We're middle class dudes and gals trying to follow our zen and make games we love. If you want to learn more about Spacetime's history check out this video done by local TV station KLRU about Spacetime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vePaOAey2AA

For perspective, that video was done just a bit before Arcane Legends launched, so the "coming soon" game referenced at the end is AL.

Rewind to Winter 2012
    If we roll back to Q4 (Oct,Nov,Dec) of 2012. We put together the "Rediscover Alterra" plan to re-energize Pocket Legends. 2 new classes (Fox and Rhino) and did a big PR push to try and get new users. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...rfest-and-More

Unfortunately, it didn't work. We saw pretty small pickup from a lot of work. Why? Well, I chalk it up to PL being dated and probably the time of year. People get really excited about new things, you know? Despite how much shine we put on Pocket Legends, it isn't new anymore. Over the past 4 years we've tried a lot to grow Pocket Legends: TV commercial, hardware promotions (remember the Xperia Play?), PR outreach, expansions, features and lots more. We have a pretty good sense of what Pocket Legends will do. It is a testament to the game that after all this time it has a vibrant community with thousands of people playing daily still.

Ok, back to winter of 2012. At the same time that we were trying to re-energize Pocket Legends, we launched Arcane Legends. Arcane is the spiritual successor to Pocket Legends. When we considered trying to re-vamp Pocket (new graphics engine, fix balance issues, etc.) you just realize that it's easier to build a whole new game rather than change up an existing game. That's basically what we did (along with everything we learned from Star Legends and Dark Legends).

Arcane Legends was a huge hit and remains our biggest game yet. Over the course of 2013 it made the most sense to feed that beast. We have aggressively developed Arcane to maintain it's momentum. It is a testament to Arcane that it has received critical acclaim (Best Mobile MMO Awards for 2012) and continues (Best Mobile MMO Award for 2013). I know that some Pocket Legends fans might get tired of hearing about Arcane Legends, but it's the truth.

Servicing your Fans
    In the earlier thread forum poster Oldcoot wrote:

To that point, we are servicing the majority of our fans, because that majority are playing Arcane (and to a lesser extent our newer Battle Games). On any given day there are 100,000's of players playing Arcane and the Battle Games (compared to thousands playing Pocket).

We do continue to support Pocket Legends. Check out DocDoBig's Timeline: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-PL-s-Timeline Sure, it isn't the expansion some of you want, but we're not doing "nothing."

Running a Business
    As I'm sure Oldcoot can attest, running a business is not easy. For anyone who's evaluated a Profit/Loss statement or been involved in the running of an actual business with employees, overhead, facility, insurance, taxes, payroll, etc. I'm sure you can agree. If we don't run Spacetime well, then yeah, we could go the way of many other companies that can't continue making a go of it and fold up shop. That means we need to make some hard decisions.

The cost of a full on 5 level expansion, 5 new zones, 5 new bosses, new minions, all new items, new class skills, etc. Pocket Legends expansion is the same (if not more because we haven't done one in a while) as an Arcane Legends expansion. Now, if you can do something for 100 people (just making up numbers for the sake of discussion) or do something for that costs the same for 10,000 people, which do you think will pay back better? The 10,000 audience option. That, in a nutshell, is why we haven't done an expansion for Pocket Legends (or that sort of expansion for Star Legends or Dark Legends, even though we did expand those two games level caps in 2013).

Why don't you just hire more people?
    Another argument I hear is, well just hire more people to make stuff for Pocket (or Star or Dark). This goes back to running a smart business. You have to make the tough choices that keep your business running. You can't play loose and free with other people's livelyhood and drive your business into the red and force you to close up shop. The short answer is that it won't pay back. Again, we know how these games perform. We have run them for years. As free to play games, the vast majority of our players download the game for free to their device, have some fun with it and never spend anything. It's just how they work out. We really appreciate those who value the games enough that do go on to make a purchase and support us.

If we were to hire more people just to make a Pocket Legends expansion and then have the $$ made from that expansion not pay back enough to allow us to keep those people, should we do it? No. Simple enough.

What we can do
    2014 is an exciting time. We have the next thing cooking for Arcane and the Battle games. We have a good line up of events for all games coming (if Double XP or the like isn't your thing, ok fine, but for some people it is a lot of fun, so please don't rain on their parade). Yes, we will also continue to develop new games. For those who hate on us making new games - come on, don't you like new games? We know now that making a great new game is the best way for us to "raise the water" of our company. Honestly, if we hadn't made Arcane Legends, Spacetime very likely wouldn't be around (at least in its current incarnation). We want Spacetime to grow. Exciting new games is the way to do that.

For Pocket Legends specifically, JustG wants us to do more so we'll find a way. That won't be a full on expansion, but we can take swings as we have done before: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...t-Nerf-of-2013

Thanks
    Thanks. Seriously. If you care enough about Pocket Legends to have read all of the above, then I want to hear from you. This ended up a bit longer than what I had in mind. If yer a hater that is just gonna hate because I haven't committed to a level cap raise and expansion well /sigh, ok. But if you have some constructive input about Pocket Legends, then please reply.
    Expansion idea- STAR LEGENDS ASENCION
    I am not even kidding, we can make a Star Legends invansion.
    Just saying...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

1= yes my english isnt well but i dont think i need a english school if no one useing that language in my country... also if you replyed me its mean you do understand my mesage...

2= yes it was about not fair/ not deserve, also yes Alot of pl players feel same as me and its wasnt start a critism.. i just said " what happened / how could be fix with easly way " thats the best question way for the get correct answer <<< its not gonna a critizm ( but you trying it )

3= i think my mesage for the giwe a helpfull mesage on point " fix pvp + posible to earn ring "

4= my mesage about AL players just for the theys imagine what PL players feel... i didnt said AL players should suffer lol.. it was only for a example for the theys imagine ( idk why you get it different way )

5= community live topic hmmm its depend and another a story but keep in your mind , communitys live with user rates - users rate if community do what they say before than sell theys things.... i am the user and users allways must get what community promise <<< thats the what i meaned from my mesage... also its not point to we talk about community strategys its not our community.. here is a forum and we are shareing infos / ideas / and giwe ideas to community...

Also i prefer to hear a reply from sts : whats the plan about fix ring problem ?

Not: i am accepting and mostly my mesages have " thx to forum mods they are doing great job ".. yes its true trust me i played games,maybe more than your age... sts forum mods really doing great...
    Sorry I actually barely understood what you are trying to say.

For number 4, I still don't get your plan, you want THEM to risk THEIR income, THEIR company, to just show how it feels between to different player bases? you want them to go out of their way to just mess up pvp balance, have no cap for 1 year? and what will that do mate? that will destroy the game, and then it could come down to barely surviving trying to hold the company up..

@Number 3, yes if you think saying what you say is good then fine, it is only going of majority rules, meaning if they get I don't know like 85% of the community asking for fixing the Rings they would definitely do it, and also if it was really a problem and not just something people continuously cry about... But something like pvp balance Not Including Rings, through sets, they're the major problems..
    Veni Vidi Vici

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jig For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    Sorry I actually barely understood what you are trying to say.

For number 4, I still don't get your plan, you want THEM to risk THEIR income, THEIR company, to just show how it feels between to different player bases? you want them to go out of their way to just mess up pvp balance, have no cap for 1 year? and what will that do mate? that will destroy the game, and then it could come down to barely surviving trying to hold the company up..

@Number 3, yes if you think saying what you say is good then fine, it is only going of majority rules, meaning if they get I don't know like 85% of the community asking for fixing the Rings they would definitely do it, and also if it was really a problem and not just something people continuously cry about... But something like pvp balance Not Including Rings, through sets, they're the major problems..
    ok i giwe up to try explain anything. but again saying " if you do understand my english barely or easy so i dont need go to a school for it.. if you didnt understand my mesage you couldnt reply correct have a good day and have fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hey gang,

So, we've been having a bit of discussion about Pocket Legends in this thread: What if they could sell Pocket Legends?. The idea is, if Spacetime won't create a new expansion or serious, large scale development of Pocket Legends, could they sell the game and someone else would? The short answer to that question is no. Check out that thread if you're interested.

I wanted to give some background as to why in 2013 we didn't put out an expansion to Pocket Legends.

Preface: We Care
    First, I want to preface this that everyone at Spacetime cares a lot about all of our games. This comes top down from our CEO Gary Gattis, who, for those who might not know, is JustG on these forums. Some good background about his sentiments can be found at: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post1293272

I care a lot too. Check my forum registration date: Feb 2010. I've been here since the start of Pocket Legends and I care a lot about it and Spacetime too. That's why I'm taking time out of my busy Sunday looking after my 2 and 3 year old kids (my wife works on weekends) to write this.

About Spacetime:
    Spacetime is a small company. We're apx 35 people (that's all told, everyone: Customer Support, HR, QA, Design, Art, Tech, Operations, Production). We're not fat cat executives sitting in ivory towers. Far from it. We're middle class dudes and gals trying to follow our zen and make games we love. If you want to learn more about Spacetime's history check out this video done by local TV station KLRU about Spacetime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vePaOAey2AA

For perspective, that video was done just a bit before Arcane Legends launched, so the "coming soon" game referenced at the end is AL.

Rewind to Winter 2012
    If we roll back to Q4 (Oct,Nov,Dec) of 2012. We put together the "Rediscover Alterra" plan to re-energize Pocket Legends. 2 new classes (Fox and Rhino) and did a big PR push to try and get new users. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...rfest-and-More

Unfortunately, it didn't work. We saw pretty small pickup from a lot of work. Why? Well, I chalk it up to PL being dated and probably the time of year. People get really excited about new things, you know? Despite how much shine we put on Pocket Legends, it isn't new anymore. Over the past 4 years we've tried a lot to grow Pocket Legends: TV commercial, hardware promotions (remember the Xperia Play?), PR outreach, expansions, features and lots more. We have a pretty good sense of what Pocket Legends will do. It is a testament to the game that after all this time it has a vibrant community with thousands of people playing daily still.

Ok, back to winter of 2012. At the same time that we were trying to re-energize Pocket Legends, we launched Arcane Legends. Arcane is the spiritual successor to Pocket Legends. When we considered trying to re-vamp Pocket (new graphics engine, fix balance issues, etc.) you just realize that it's easier to build a whole new game rather than change up an existing game. That's basically what we did (along with everything we learned from Star Legends and Dark Legends).

Arcane Legends was a huge hit and remains our biggest game yet. Over the course of 2013 it made the most sense to feed that beast. We have aggressively developed Arcane to maintain it's momentum. It is a testament to Arcane that it has received critical acclaim (Best Mobile MMO Awards for 2012) and continues (Best Mobile MMO Award for 2013). I know that some Pocket Legends fans might get tired of hearing about Arcane Legends, but it's the truth.

Servicing your Fans
    In the earlier thread forum poster Oldcoot wrote:

To that point, we are servicing the majority of our fans, because that majority are playing Arcane (and to a lesser extent our newer Battle Games). On any given day there are 100,000's of players playing Arcane and the Battle Games (compared to thousands playing Pocket).

We do continue to support Pocket Legends. Check out DocDoBig's Timeline: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-PL-s-Timeline Sure, it isn't the expansion some of you want, but we're not doing "nothing."

Running a Business
    As I'm sure Oldcoot can attest, running a business is not easy. For anyone who's evaluated a Profit/Loss statement or been involved in the running of an actual business with employees, overhead, facility, insurance, taxes, payroll, etc. I'm sure you can agree. If we don't run Spacetime well, then yeah, we could go the way of many other companies that can't continue making a go of it and fold up shop. That means we need to make some hard decisions.

The cost of a full on 5 level expansion, 5 new zones, 5 new bosses, new minions, all new items, new class skills, etc. Pocket Legends expansion is the same (if not more because we haven't done one in a while) as an Arcane Legends expansion. Now, if you can do something for 100 people (just making up numbers for the sake of discussion) or do something for that costs the same for 10,000 people, which do you think will pay back better? The 10,000 audience option. That, in a nutshell, is why we haven't done an expansion for Pocket Legends (or that sort of expansion for Star Legends or Dark Legends, even though we did expand those two games level caps in 2013).

Why don't you just hire more people?
    Another argument I hear is, well just hire more people to make stuff for Pocket (or Star or Dark). This goes back to running a smart business. You have to make the tough choices that keep your business running. You can't play loose and free with other people's livelyhood and drive your business into the red and force you to close up shop. The short answer is that it won't pay back. Again, we know how these games perform. We have run them for years. As free to play games, the vast majority of our players download the game for free to their device, have some fun with it and never spend anything. It's just how they work out. We really appreciate those who value the games enough that do go on to make a purchase and support us.

If we were to hire more people just to make a Pocket Legends expansion and then have the $$ made from that expansion not pay back enough to allow us to keep those people, should we do it? No. Simple enough.

What we can do
    2014 is an exciting time. We have the next thing cooking for Arcane and the Battle games. We have a good line up of events for all games coming (if Double XP or the like isn't your thing, ok fine, but for some people it is a lot of fun, so please don't rain on their parade). Yes, we will also continue to develop new games. For those who hate on us making new games - come on, don't you like new games? We know now that making a great new game is the best way for us to "raise the water" of our company. Honestly, if we hadn't made Arcane Legends, Spacetime very likely wouldn't be around (at least in its current incarnation). We want Spacetime to grow. Exciting new games is the way to do that.

For Pocket Legends specifically, JustG wants us to do more so we'll find a way. That won't be a full on expansion, but we can take swings as we have done before: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...t-Nerf-of-2013

Thanks
    Thanks. Seriously. If you care enough about Pocket Legends to have read all of the above, then I want to hear from you. This ended up a bit longer than what I had in mind. If yer a hater that is just gonna hate because I haven't committed to a level cap raise and expansion well /sigh, ok. But if you have some constructive input about Pocket Legends, then please reply.
    Samhayne,

Why dont you get a competition up and running you could get the fans of pocketlegends to post there ideas on the thread of a new expansion and all yous need to do is make it happen we dont mind how long it takes we just need somthing to look forward to and something else to do. And all the fans get to vote on the best.
    please take this in to consideration and i am not being dis respectful. i understand yous are concentraiting on al but please just give us somthing to do! even if its like a second cap at bsm lvl 77 and you get another chance to get an egg or 2-4pc ring.

thanks please take this in to consideration xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by natpally View Post
    Samhayne,

Why dont you get a competition up and running you could get the fans of pocketlegends to post there ideas on the thread of a new expansion and all yous need to do is make it happen we dont mind how long it takes we just need somthing to look forward to and something else to do. And all the fans get to vote on the best.
    please take this in to consideration and i am not being dis respectful. i understand yous are concentraiting on al but please just give us somthing to do! even if its like a second cap at bsm lvl 77 and you get another chance to get an egg or 2-4pc ring.

thanks please take this in to consideration xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Wot, lvl 77? Why not 81, I don't think the leveling system is a problem mate, they can make it lvl 81.
    Veni Vidi Vici

Why should I say I'll have strangers come over to my house!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Hiring more people would help because you'd have mods working on each game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Armourslash View Post
    please read the part of the thread where it mentions this...

More people doesn't equal more money for STS, if the fan base isn't there, they really see no point pouring an equal amount of work into an SL/PL expansion as they do for AL that probably makes them 10x more plat

@Jig

He's saying how would AL feel if that happened, to be in PL'a shoes to have their PvP balance broken and no expansion for 1 years

Personallu I like SL and PL more, more simple and less 1000 ping

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

After i read this and after all i did in PL now i feel like i want to open chrome store and add AL. minor update will keep it stay alive, but alive isnot enough, we need to grow :/. stop growing will make it to be old , older,and .... . . So just keep it stay alive same as let it .. .. slowly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Armourslash View Post
    More workers more money you have to pay them, they're a small group of workers for a reason, cause they're still a small company.
    Veni Vidi Vici