Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dummy farmers even among GM's ( a guild of cheaters).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

thx chaim nail and elitefamily for reply...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

lol no wonder im slowly out of the lb pve list ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Maybe that the can make a wifi decter as two of the self wifis are actieve in the same pvp of ctf map one of that two will by kicked

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Then comes the issue of siblings in the same household (husband and wife, boyfriend and girlfriend, any two individuals in the same house) play the game...or those on at university where there are 1000s connected to the same net, etc etc. Its not a feasbile solution to use external IPs as most routers and such use NAT...ipv4 only has so many IPs available...nat allows more pcs to use the same IP for external net reducing the amount each company uses.

The only real way I can see and its still able to be worked around is for when a player kills another x amount of times without the other player getting a kill then they get booted from the map. Subsequent boots = temp ban and multiple temps = perm ban...once again still easily worked around though.

Better to just avoid them or kill em all:-)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Though no screenshot it'd considered fiction...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by baddiva View Post
    Explain yourself.. è_é

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by baddiva View Post
    you dont believe in kill farmers?um lol. all top guilds kill farm. at least 1 member farms in each guild that pvps

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Saribeau For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Wait one minute, you said 'i will not name because it is against TOS' which is good but i mean comeon man how many times do we have to scream in Y'all ears...

STS DO NOT BAN KILL FARMING FOR THE TIME BEING

THEY SAID IT IS NOT, not against the rules so stop flooding forums woth these useless threads man.

INB4L

Requesting close

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StopDrop'N'Troll View Post
    Wait one minute, you said 'i will not name because it is against TOS' which is good but i mean comeon man how many times do we have to scream in Y'all ears...

STS DO NOT BAN KILL FARMING FOR THE TIME BEING

THEY SAID IT IS NOT, not against the rules so stop flooding forums woth these useless threads man.

INB4L

Requesting close
    Who cares if they don't take measures on people that are ruining the game?
    Me.
    Cause i like playing fair and clean.

In every online game i ve played so far including Arcane legends, PvP was stated as Player vs Player not Player vs Dummy.

To clear the matter, as a customer i have all the right to complain if i don't like the service provided
    so go drop your trolls somewhere else dude.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 01-14-2014 at 03:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

how typical for people to fake numbers in PvP I.e. don't kill me I'm just going out funny farming is all too common. players like this don't deserve the statistics and have no real skill. they are talentless hacks that can't stand to earn their numbers. I for one don't think people should form flag rooms in PvP. I earned every flag I have the hard way but no one wants to do it that way and its exactly the same as dummy farming. these people should have their numbers reset, the mods need to be more active in hunting out these players and should be punishing them by testing their numbers of kills and flags to zero for cheating. however this will never happen and these cheaters get on the leader board next to the great players that earned their numbers through grueling gameplay. something needs to be done to address this. for one I feel that twinks should have separate leader boards for PvP kills something like level 0-10, 11-20,21-30 & endgame this will at least make the True players, who are endgame players, feel better knowing that cheaters aren't changing their truly deserves rank. however as I previously said this will never happen.

CO-MASTER of Magnum Legendary arcane legends warrior and retired #1 in battle command on 1/14/14

12. The Following User Says Thank You to djironlung For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saribeau View Post
    you dont believe in kill farmers?um lol. all top guilds kill farm. at least 1 member farms in each guild that pvps
    this is a false statement not all top guilds have dummy farmers, however the top twink guild all do and that just shows lack of skill and lack of confidence in themselves. but the best of the best don't need to do that, I haven't been in a guild yet that does that and I was one of the creators of the chivalrous union, was in the original vengeance, the start and height of judgement and now I started a guild of true elites and pros called" the old gang" in al these guilds cheating of any kind want allowed and those caught were booted. these guilds were all true top guilds so this statement is just from someone who doesn't look beyond twinkies

CO-MASTER of Magnum Legendary arcane legends warrior and retired #1 in battle command on 1/14/14

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post
    Explain yourself.. è_é
    I have the right to not believing that the conversation really exists, don't I?

Quote Originally Posted by Saribeau View Post
    I didn't say that..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I see my spot being taken away the day before the season ends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

This is a known issue among pretty much every online game with LB. What really comes up in the end is who can spend more time in the game alt killing. Yeah top 20, because now I saw your 50k PvP kills, I'll certainly tip my hat off to you next time we cross paths and invite you for a cup of tea to inquire about your legendary skills. Not.

There are solutions but this has already gone too far to be dealt with successfully without one third of the community complaining. I casually witness it myself --spotted 4 rogues, 2 warriors and a sorc farming PvP in just 2 days of random joins.

"Sometimes to create you need to destroy." That's pretty much the only thing that will completely annihilate this menace. Reset the LB, not the player statistics. Add a simple heuristics system that detects jumps in world ranks and freezes suspicious accounts until they're checked. So we can all get a clean start with a continually adjusting fair system and the chaos from all those who farmed legitimately --or not-- is avoided.

Solutions aside, this issue spread throughout the LB, no matter the category, apart from the timed runs of couse. I've even spotted patterns and toon behaviors that attest to automated activities.

As far as I'm concerned, it's very hard to successfully get clues that will result to a ban of the "farmers". It just makes people pseudo-content with themselves, as if their made-up "skills" on an MMO actually show how successful and "cool" that person is generally.

Tl;dr: For a wide variety of reasons, this won't be fixed.

1. Judge by actions not statistics.
    2. Don't stand in awe in front of those sad people.
    3. Next time read my whole damn post. :P

Cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

1.Farm kill is legal
    2.kdr is just numbers(stop being a game nerd)
    3.most ppl here won't even bother to top up plat yet they make a lot of noise for their own purpose.*
    4.this is just a free for all hand phone game. Stop acting as if this is wcg...
    5.i bet even those farmers actually top up plat which is more contribute to the game (to keep the game and company alive) then those tried to play the game for free and make a lot of noise when ever they had a chance..

STS DON BE BOTHER BY THIS NONSENSE! SOME OF THEM DON EVEN BOTHER TO TOP UP A SINGLE CENT ON THIS GAME...
    Last edited by xunsungwar; 01-14-2014 at 08:50 PM.

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post
    I think the problem started like this:
    1)A cheater found a way to gain kills fast with minimum risk by farming is dummy.
    He got on Lb and did really fine.
    2) The other players on Lb started wondering how this player got there so fast.
    3) Maybe one day the cheater revealed the source of his power to a "friend" and that person refered to others.
    4) Finally many players on Lb and off found out the cheaters source of power, many copied asap but some resisted.
    5) But when the players resisting to cheat saw they were surpassed by the cheaters they decided to cheat aswell.
    6) It continiued that way till today in a never ending cicle.
    7) Right now if you want to go on Lb and maintain yourself there you must cheat. if you don't i assure you that you are going nowhere, because you will definately be surpassed.

I saw this guildmaster farming those dummies three hours before i questioned him but i didn't understand what he was doing.
    After i left he was still farming his dummies like nothing happened.

A cheater can get 5 times the kill you onest farmers get in one day so if you want to be on lb and want to compete you MUST cheat.

In conclusion ctf and tdm Lb players spare us your "innocent" talky talky, your banners ain't worth 1 gold.
    Or maybe this Dummy concept is as old as the oldest mmorpg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xunsungwar View Post
    1.Farm kill is legal
    2.kdr is just numbers(stop being a game nerd)
    3.most ppl here won't even bother to top up plat yet they make a lot of noise for their own purpose.*
    4.this is just a free for all hand phone game. Stop acting as if this is wcg...
    5.i bet even those farmers actually top up plat which is more contribute to the game (to keep the game and company alive) then those tried to play the game for free and make a lot of noise when ever they had a chance..

STS DON BE BOTHER BY THIS NONSENSE! SOME OF THEM DON EVEN BOTHER TO TOP UP A SINGLE CENT ON THIS GAME...
    obvious dummy farmer here, and I spend more than enough and play legit period, as a result my voice about this cheating has weight according to your logic. I love how the cheaters try to say anything to keep their cheesy methods and avoid having to actually try.

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Name:  dummy-killing.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  397.2 KBanother dummy kiiling

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bhutkeyur View Post
    KDR = Kill Dummy Ratio
    Haha nice one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

This has become so rampant I bet that STS do not even have the will nor idea, or even the manpower to tackle it. It's easier to say "this is not against the ToS". Period.

What is morally wrong or downright unethical has suddenly become legally right and allowed for the lack of enforcement from the part of the provider. Sigh...

Sig by courtesy of Deadroth. Click on sig to visit his ArtFactory.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Demonassa For This Useful Post: