Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Dragon Enclave Expansion Official Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allocate View Post
    What kind of puddles will the expansion/dragons poop this time? Mud?

It's getting repetitive and annoying. Give us a stat or something that makes one immune to getting stuck in these puddles.

There is a difference between difficulty and annoying/dumb boss attacks e.g. electric shocks, chest pumping explosion (Bloodhammer, Inan) etc.

Be creative; no more puddles and make an actual boss unique.

Jungle Dragons? Never heard of it...oh wait. So a fire breathing dragon surrounded by flammable trees....you guys haven't thought this through have you?

Also get rid of rare weapons/gear all together. No one uses these, they are just annoying to obtain and liquidate. Save us the time/hassle and just give us gold instead of junk.

Lastly, make unique bosses/mobs drop arcane and mythics so people will actually 'play' the game. Don't give us these dumb chests which still require us to leave it to chance. All that effort only to get a dumb chest and still have to gamble 'chance' it (only you guys know the odds, who knows if it's rigged), only to get an average item.

Take out gold/epic's from those chests as well. It's an important/significant chest right? Why does it hold junk? Is your minds bland/repetitive and full of junk? No, therefore show it, fix/change these mistakes. They are useless.
    I also think that white n green gear is useless. The chests should contain more gold, I agree. If bosses/mobs drop arcane or mythic would be nice. All that will make pve, especially elite dungeons, more worth n funny running.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VanRah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ixyris View Post
    I'd really like if players need 26k for each level from 36 to 41. Imho it will make the game more enjoyable.
    For example in the previous expansion I didn't buy any level 32-34 weapon or armor because it was so easy to level up and i reached lv35 in few days. It will also make the market/auction more interesting...

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 con Tapatalk 2
    I disagree with all of this. Completely.

It won't make it more "fun". It won't make those crate armors any more appealing.

And it will likely make a lot of players quit. Obviously you like grinding. I hate it.it's one of the most boring things in an mmo.

And not all of us have 7 hours a day we can devote to playing arcane legends.
    Last edited by Rare; 01-19-2014 at 01:25 PM.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ixyris View Post
    I'd really like if players need 26k for each level from 36 to 41. Imho it will make the game more enjoyable.
    For example in the previous expansion I didn't buy any level 32-34 weapon or armor because it was so easy to level up and i reached lv35 in few days. It will also make the market/auction more interesting...

What you're describing is called PL. Actually, a lot of players don't play PL because of the intensity of the grind.

Developers have stated time and time again that the max XP will go is 2600 per level and 26k per cap due to the extrapolation as seen in PL.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    What you're describing is called PL. Actually, a lot of players don't play PL because of the intensity of the grind.

Developers have stated time and time again that the max XP will go is 2600 per level and 26k per cap due to the extrapolation as seen in PL.
    Ok maybe 26k is too much... But 10k I think it's ok.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Make the jungle have some wind blow and the tree move by wind, jungle should be have a lake right? So build one for every one jungle map

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    silent doesn't mean not do anything, dare to touch me I will kill without mercy
    Jomey & Sterent
    Guild: Resilience

Inside the emulation inside another emulation
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Put Small volcanoes that erupts and deals dmg 1/4 hp of player,..he he,..magma puddles! And pouring ashes all through out.

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PnoyLeet View Post
    Put Small volcanoes that erupts and deals dmg 1/4 hp of player,..he he,..magma puddles! And pouring ashes all through out.
    Hmmm, more hard than in shuyal ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allocate View Post
    What kind of puddles will the expansion/dragons poop this time? Mud?

It's getting repetitive and annoying. Give us a stat or something that makes one immune to getting stuck in these puddles.

There is a difference between difficulty and annoying/dumb boss attacks e.g. electric shocks, chest pumping explosion (Bloodhammer, Inan) etc.

Be creative; no more puddles and make an actual boss unique.

Jungle Dragons? Never heard of it...oh wait. So a fire breathing dragon surrounded by flammable trees....you guys haven't thought this through have you?

Also get rid of rare weapons/gear all together. No one uses these, they are just annoying to obtain and liquidate. Save us the time/hassle and just give us gold instead of junk.

Lastly, make unique bosses/mobs drop arcane and mythics so people will actually 'play' the game. Don't give us these dumb chests which still require us to leave it to chance. All that effort only to get a dumb chest and still have to gamble 'chance' it (only you guys know the odds, who knows if it's rigged), only to get an average item.

Take out gold/epic's from those chests as well. It's an important/significant chest right? Why does it hold junk? Is your minds bland/repetitive and full of junk? No, therefore show it, fix/change these mistakes. They are useless.
    Think of the number of mechanics you can employ in a fight, damage, area denial and movement effects. I thought they did well with the last expansion. Environment hazards are much the same, damage or snare, both serve as area denial and just replace a bit of map you can't walk on. This isn't to say that they shouldn't keep looking for innovation. (possession of characters for a short time by boss would be interesting)

Jungle Dragons = Green dragons (AD&D http://www.dotd.com/mm/MM00056.htm ) sad I know

Agree with dropping of green/white gear vendor trash.

I think you miss-understand loot. They would keep the chance the same on drops, you would multiply the odds of a chest drop with the odds of a Mythic in that chest. say 100/1 of chest and 100/1 mythic would be 10000/1. The benefit to the way it is now is that the distribution on gold is more even as they are giving 100 ppl Elite Gold boxes instead of 1 person 1 mythic. and the perceived reward is better as the player gets rewarded little but often.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Warriors' damage need buff
    And i think need new skills or buff skills
    Last 5 skills useable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yeah! This expansion is coming out in the month of my birthday! Feb 4! Sweet
    If you having archery problems, I feel bad for you son. I dodged 99 arrows, but my knee took one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Warriors damage does not need a buff if anything sorcs need a class buff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Foebegone View Post
    This isn't to say that they shouldn't keep looking for innovation. (possession of characters for a short time by boss would be interesting)
    *boss possesed one member, rogue.. casts aim shot, nox bolt, pierce on sorc.... sorc dies.. in vain. lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fritzce View Post
    *boss possesed one member, rogue.. casts aim shot, nox bolt, pierce on sorc.... sorc dies.. in vain. lol
    *boss possessed one member, sorc.. Rogue casts aim shot, nox bolt, pierce on sorc.... sorc dies.. in vain.

I begin to see a pattern here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Foebegone View Post
    *boss possessed one member, sorc.. Rogue casts aim shot, nox bolt, pierce on sorc.... sorc dies.. in vain.

I begin to see a pattern here!
    Sorc dies either way. lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cyk View Post
    Yeah! This expansion is coming out in the month of my birthday! Feb 4! Sweet
    i bet its gonna get posponed a day or two just like the lv 36 expansion was.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Since we are all guessing and asking the Dev. faries for make believe stuff....

How about flying unicorns and pink ponies. I would like also a troll to pop up from under the bridge that gives candy. Make the boss shoot rainbows out of his eyes and frosting from his mouth. Make everyone's legendary gear look mythic so that no one knows who really has it ..... lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Bosses shouldnt be costing too much damage that till a point it one or two shot a mage with best def.
    They can be high in def/health or hard to beat but not the kind where they can easily one shot the mage.
    Going to be a disadvantage for mage to farm them. That why lesser people are using mage class compare to warr and rou. Please consider. Thx.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Can you guys please fix the Chrome graphics refresh rate problem before Dragon Enclave rolls out? I understand that it's difficult to keep your software in working sync with the frequent Chrome update releases, but as there is no truly SAFE way for a user to install a previous iteration of Chrome, the game needs to be updated to match.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ideawaster View Post
    Bosses shouldnt be costing too much damage that till a point it one or two shot a mage with best def.
    They can be high in def/health or hard to beat but not the kind where they can easily one shot the mage.
    Going to be a disadvantage for mage to farm them. That why lesser people are using mage class compare to warr and rou. Please consider. Thx.
    Then it would be a new version of Ferrix where we just spam pots and "hack and slash" on him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Please, a caterpillar pet