Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Discussion] New Itemization System Coming in the Next Expansion

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #81
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Hey guys, we hear your concerns about Mythics in the new expansion. We know you all worked hard to get them, we completely understand that you want to know what happens to them now. We're collecting all of your suggestions and feedback, discussing it behind the scenes here and will be back with an official statement about it soon.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Please make them upgradable again... I will love you guys so much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

This honestly sounds awesome! We were literally just saying the other day how after each expansion there is a high peak of activity and interest in farming and playing the new content and obtaining the best gear, only to be faced after a while with a lack of interest to even use that gear to play in because there is nothing more to aim for. I have nothing to add to what's been said in the original post... its all there Nice idea!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

I'm going to post this here, too, in hopes of making sure STS sees it and considers things:

Quote Originally Posted by Morholt View Post
    If the gear becomes upgradeable, yes...it'll keep the market stable; HOWEVER, it'll be in a stable, continual downward spiral. The price of mythic gear will be absurdly low, and everything else will become worthless. The system of ugprading gear can only last for so long, and it needs to end.

Releasing new mythic items each season is GREAT for the economy in AL. It makes it so that the market can't become flooded with the same top item. And the new mythic will be very expensive, meaning VERY VERY VERY few people will be able to have a lot of them. And the owners own them, knowing that they will go down in value when next season is released with new ones. And a person will be able to kick butt in the a current season still using their previous season gear (remember: a lvl 36 mythic item is better than a lvl 41 legendary item). This means at the 41 cap a lot of people will be using lvl 36 mythic and lvl 41 legendary items, while very few have the lvl 41 mythic items. This means that people in the game will have similar stats for once, rather then a full mythic players blowing the pants off a non-mythic user. Not just this, but elite legendary gear then becomes valuable and worth farming for as many won't be able to afford that rare and expensive lvl 41 mythic gear.

Sounds pretty awesome, right? But wait! There's more! Think what will happen during the next season/level cap...!
    When the lvl 46 cap comes out, this will mean that most people will be using the elite level 46 legendary gear and lvl 41 mythic items--along with a very small number having the new lvl 46 mythic items. Why is this better than the previous season? Well, during the lvl 41 cap, A LOT of people started the season off with the lvl 36 mythic items, which were still better than the lvl 41 elite legendary gear. When lvl 46 is out, lvl 41 mythic gear will still be out; however, remember that there weren't very many people who had the lvl 41 mythic gear. What does this mean? Many more people will need/want the lvl 46 elite legendary gear. This means that the price of this gear will be even better. It'll be VERY worth it to farm for items--it'll be nicely profitable.

And with there being so few fully mythic players, there won't be that old ugly gap between mythic and non-mythic users, as there will be few mythic players around--and very, very few people who are using multiple current season mythic items. And any person who is using full lvl 46 mythic items...they likely won't have enough gold to have full lvl 51 mythic items.

Boom! There you guys have it.
    People will be able to enjoy playing the game by farming AND making gold.
    No longer will merching be the only way to make gold.
    The economy will be stabilized quite quickly.
    Stop thinking about just RIGHT NOW and wanting your old gear upgraded to a higher level.
    Something is important with this, though: releasing new gear slowly/in a stagger is fine, but don't go about it poorly. Don't do a 41 mythic helm and then a 46 armor, like with the previous mythic helm & armor. I assume the reason to upgrade both the helm and armor to lvl 36 was so that we can have mythic helms and armors released in the same season. By having both a new mythic helm and armor each season, it'll be very difficult for lots of players to be running around with all of the newest and best gear. Some will have to decide if they want a helm or an armor for the season, as it'll be hard to afford a mythic ring, amulet, and current mythic/arcane weapon on top of the helm and armor. People will actually have to make choices in their gear. In the lvl 46 season the average high end player will be using a lvl 46 mythic item, and the other items mixed with lvl 46 elite pinks and lvl 41 mythic items. Instead of like it is now, with lots of players running around with nothing but the best of all gear to date.
    Only those who risk going past the edge will find out how far they can go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator13 View Post
    Hey guys, we hear your concerns about Mythics in the new expansion. We know you all worked hard to get them, we completely understand that you want to know what happens to them now. We're collecting all of your suggestions and feedback, discussing it behind the scenes here and will be back with an official statement about it soon.
    Yay STS is listening!! If we still can't trade our armors, allow the 36's to be competitive with the initial 41 legendaries. By mid to late season, I guess I'd be okay with the best legendaries having more damage than my set. It's sort of like the archon rings vs the mythic ring currently! As for the mythic ring and amulets, would be nice to see them not just become twink, but people aren't exactly caring about these. If there's to be new mythic armors, please have pawn shop that autobuys or "holds" our mythic armor set such that their value won't go down in flames.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

as you guys say about staggering the release of the new gears, would it be like, staggering the new quest upgrade for mythics again? would be okay but if not then please make these upgraded myths tradable so we could use the money to buy new myths if ever you release some.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

How about making the new level 41 mythics "cursed" by Lord Rendtail, and only upon disenchanting/smelting level 36 mythics will we get the ingredients to remove this "curse" and wear/trade these new mythics?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Hey guys, we hear your concerns about Mythics in the new expansion. We know you all worked hard to get them, we compleeveryoneerstand that you want to know what happens to them now. We're collecting all of your suggestions and feedback, discussing it behind the scenes here ailld will be back with an official statement about it soon.
    If myths are upgradeable we'll see everyone running around with the same gear. Whats the point in that? Without any distinctly new myths and arcanes I don't see anymore progression or goal to look forward to. I have everything so I just upgrade them again and bear with it for another few months? Well I'll mostly likely quit in a week if this happens. Golds would also be rendered useless since we just keep upgrading the same thing. Cheers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

is this means all discontinue item will be back????? omg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

My suggestion, all level mythic/arcane item still not change.
    If sts release new mythic item make it lv36+!!
    Not at lv40-41.
    Dont make a new item have up level same currently level cap!!
    Thats why every new expansion, the old best legendary item useless!! before its hard to get them -_-

U will know if u ever play TibiaME
    Last edited by ElfDreamer; 01-16-2014 at 11:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Does this also include the gear in locked crates that the twinks are able to use? And are you guys planning on making the gear better than tarlok? Because tarlok gear has really made rogues at lower level virtually impossible to kill lol :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hallo Zusammen,

Ich hoffe ihr entscheidet euch so, dass man die level 36 mythic armor und helmet aufrüsten kann.
    Wenn nicht, wäre als alternative denkbar, dass ihr es so wie in pocket legends macht (crown of per... umrüsten auf vanity).

Wenn wir unsere lv 36 mythic armor und helmet umrüsten könnten als vanity mit einem set bonus von zum beispiel 50% Regeneration
    Alle 10 sekunden von health und mana, wäre die ganze arbeit über monate hinweg, hunderte von dollar und platinum nicht um sonst gewesen,
    Aber das ist ja nur ein Vorschlag, ihr macht schon das richtige, wie immer, freu mich auf das update,

Schöne grüße aus deutschland

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Eine Möglichkeit wäre noch ein arcane pet, speziel abgestimmt auf die Klassen,
    Villis dragon, ullers dragon und himinglevas dragon, vom aussehen her wie tarloks dragon, nur etwas kleiner.

Wenn das neue level cap aktiv ist, hat jeder Besitzer einer level 36 mythic armor und helmet die Möglichkeit diese gegen
    eines der oben genannten pets einzutauschen oder es befindet sich einfach nach dem update in dem stash der jeweiligen spieler,

Somit wäre die ganze arbeit, das viele geld auch nicht umsonst gewesen, der frust vieler spieler wäre somit auch etwas gelindert.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Morholt View Post
    I'm going to post this here, too, in hopes of making sure STS sees it and considers things:

Something is important with this, though: releasing new gear slowly/in a stagger is fine, but don't go about it poorly. Don't do a 41 mythic helm and then a 46 armor, like with the previous mythic helm & armor. I assume the reason to upgrade both the helm and armor to lvl 36 was so that we can have mythic helms and armors released in the same season. By having both a new mythic helm and armor each season, it'll be very difficult for lots of players to be running around with all of the newest and best gear. Some will have to decide if they want a helm or an armor for the season, as it'll be hard to afford a mythic ring, amulet, and current mythic/arcane weapon on top of the helm and armor. People will actually have to make choices in their gear. In the lvl 46 season the average high end player will be using a lvl 46 mythic item, and the other items mixed with lvl 46 elite pinks and lvl 41 mythic items. Instead of like it is now, with lots of players running around with nothing but the best of all gear to date.
    I hope you realize that Lv. 36 mythics are not better than Lv. 41 Legendaries.
    Last edited by Instanthumor; 01-16-2014 at 03:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Thanks so much STS. I trust your judgment for the community and for your business to be a good one.

-Vys

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Upgrade armor again! Make a quest for each level 37,38,39,40,41. Make them extremely difficult, (example) maybe make a quest that takes 15 days like the frozen hope quest. That way, it would take atleast 75 days of effort to get the best endgame gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    Oh I hadn't realized people already saw them

Quote Originally Posted by Anniestar View Post
    I have just spend many mil on my mythic helm and armor.
    I have saved for many, many months to buy that.
    Pls DONT ruin the game for me.
    Go and sell them back. Quick. You still have time.
    Last edited by Rare; 01-16-2014 at 03:17 PM.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
    Oh I hadn't realized people already saw them
    See what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Lvl 26 myth helm > lvl 31 legendary
    Lvl 31 myth armor > lvl 36 legendary
    Lvl 31 myth bow > lvl 36 legendary
    Lvl 31 myth gun > lvl 36 legendary

See the pattern there? Something tells me sts intends to keep with it, as it is what they said from the very beginning of mythic & arcane gear. Why don't we see people freaking out about the arcane maul? That's worth WAY more than the mythic helm and armor...

The lvl 41 elite legendary gear WON'T be based on the Tarlok gear. That is special event, end of season, intentionally high-powered gear. The lvl 41 elite legendary gear will be based on the previous elite legendary gear. It'll be a little better than Tarlok, but not as good as 36 mythic.

Not just all that, but remember this season and the mythic bow? The lvl 36 bow was accidentally stronger. So sts lowered the 36 legendary and raised the 31 mythic, so that everything was properly placed. The mythic gun even received a boost later, to make the advantage over legendary gear even greater. Arcane hooks got slightly boosted, too.

So, if somehow the lvl 41 elite legendary comes out being better than the 36 mythics, sts will buff the mythics accordingly. However, a full 5 lvl upgrade will not happen.

Funny solution by sts:
    No upgrade.
    No lvl 41 mythic armor & helm.
    Lvl 36 arcane armor helm.
    Only those who risk going past the edge will find out how far they can go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

It has been 1 more stat added for each lvl.
    So stats will be almost same but upgraded mythics will be still better at dmg.

And I know people consider what they spend for their mythics.. So asking another upgrade.. But it will result the same..
    Everyone uses same gears and weapons . Maybe farm for an new amulet or ring for every update..
    So. Did you guys have fun farming archon ring?
    It's gonna be same.
    We should have better gears & weapons in time with updates.