Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Was the decision fair?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Was the decision fair?

Hi guys, I've been playing Pocket Legends for about a month before the following happened. This Monday I found out that I was unable to log into the game from my iPod as it rejected my account, telling me that I violated terms of service. I though it may have been a problem with the device because I was able to log in fine last week, so I tried to log in using my phone, but the account was rejected again. The problem is that I was away this weekend on a vacation trip with my cousin and his family and I left all of my electronics in my room, returning home Monday night. My parents and my brother stayed home.

After some questioning, my older brother confessed that he hacked my account while I was gone "out of boredom" and did something to get my devices banned. I, as the account owner, did not violate the terms of service, as it was my older brother who accessed the account without my knowledge. If an account is used without the owners permission, the owner cannot be held responsible for actions that were committed that are not in his control.

That was the situation, so naturally I contacted customer support to get this issue resolved as fast as possible so that I could play Pocket Legends again.

In the e-mail, I reported the incident, apologized (regardless of the fact that it was in no way my fault) and assured them that this will not occur again. After a few e-mails to customer support about this issue, they began completely ignore my e-mails, telling me to stop pleading.

These devices will remain permanently banned. No amount of pleading will change this.
    -ALS
    Do you believe that this decision was fair? What about the way customer support acted in this situation? This thread should in no way be considered a threat, I'm would just like to get the opinions of my fellow community members and hopefully influence the dev team to take action.

I really hope to be playing Pocket Legends again soon. I know this was a bit long and I thank anyone who took their time to read this.

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

We don't discuss bans here. What you represent as the truth and what we see in the logs are not always the same thing. Support is your avenue of communication at this time.