Thread: PvP Feedback/Solution

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Default PvP Feedback/Solution

I have seen many threads about gank, kill farming and leaderboard. This idea is in my mind for long time so please let me share it before few more people quit game.

First correct me if I wrong because I dont do unfair PvP - In CTF matches both team capture and score flag at same time - one of the flag carrier dont need to die.

The map design and gameplay in PvP is so wrong - it support cheating and personal performance - not teamwork. Those leaderboard AP add more fire in this system.

CTF - One of the flag carrier must die otherwise no team can score flag. It promote team to stick with flag carrier and protect as well as kill opposition flag. It will bring good team fight.

TDM - instead of 20 kills win make new battle system. Make 3 round of match and which team won 2/3 - they will win match. Call them Gladiator Arena matches instead of TDM. 3vs3(perfect balanced) and 5vs5(less balanced) matches most suitable for this.

Make whole new map design - which dont support spawn kills.

PvP leaderboard - Introduce PvP rating system. With rating system - higher skill(rating) lvl cant join Lower skill(rating) lvl. Players face same skill lvl players in match so it will be fair and enjoyable match for everyone. Most benefit of this system is it will completely destroy farmers bcoz they wont get rating at all by killing low rating toons. More you win fight - your rating become higher and your opponent will become tougher. Few new players with good PvPers can destroy whole match or few good players with new players can quit new players - thats not gonna happen with rating system. Top rating players win PvP seasons - not who got most kill & flag capture in PvP. Rating system affect lvl capped players only - so twink cant participate in LB.

Reset PvP rating and PvE kills leaderboard every season - so everyone get fair chance for competition. I can understand if some legit people and cheaters say we did so much hardwork for LB - If wanna play clean and fun game for everyone please support this, some of us need to sacrifice for something. If you are good player you can earn your rank easily back even with less effort.

Introduce automated report system - If player is afk for 30-50 sec and you report that player - he will be teleported to guild castle(best place to go afk). Flaming each other in PvP not gonna win matches so if anyone using harsh language in PvP - player have option to report them as well.

Jeez STS give us proper UI for PvP - with that both team can view all players HP, MANA and buffs. Without it how can even people play with strategy?

With above system - ganking word will no longer exist in AL. People will learn PvP fight moral.

New system - When joining match each team contain every class. So each team have tank(flag carrier), support and dps. If no warrior in team 2 then next warrior who wanna join cant join team 1. It might make balance team - not with 5 warrior healing each other with maul and samael.
    Give players to set up match with friends but dont let them break above system.

Dont rush with new expansions - dev make your previous content clean first. If you guys/dev have any questions please discuss.
    English isnt my first language so if you didnt understand feel free to ask

Peace Out
    IGN: Keyrogue, Keymagey, Grrom, Sceuetas

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bhutkeyur For This Useful Post: