Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Double SuperGem Chance Weekend! Upgrade Your Items in Arcane Legends!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Oedid u r very unlucky. Before the event I was getting an average of 1 per 20 upgrades. I did maybe 500

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prahi View Post
    there's almost 12-14hrs from now
    may be more also
    12hrs remaining minimum
    Tq.and it shall remain in the oven then.hoping for some luck.
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Finally full super gems on my rouge and 3 away on my mage =p
    Odds aren't to bad on supers IMO
    Just keep trying!

P.s no plats spent upgrading =) all patience .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfai View Post
    Tq.and it shall remain in the oven then.hoping for some luck.
    Good luck

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Just a tip here, there are no level or account restrictions on leveling your armor. I found it efficient to level my second set on an alt simultaneously with my main set on my main account. Several similar workarounds exist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I guess I'll say if was a botched try.. oops... mho do more essences drops or kill it...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Life goes on...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Since the event has started I have already changed 24 gems and nothing got. So unlucky

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

I dislike the"upgrade"system that was implemented from the get go. imho It's a super flawed system that only fully benefits one class

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

So let me get this straight, you put out new gems that are no longer craftable, we all jump on these new gems and load up our gear ( not one single exceptional gem for me btw ) then you announced a new expansion with new lvl cap ( dumb idea imo, should be new content and area without new lvl cap) so our tarlok gems we worked so hard to put in our gear will now be obsolete ss our gear will be replaced with new expansion gear. Then you do a double odds on exceptional gems weekend (0-20 for me so far, have never in 200 gems got a + 6 gem, thanks for nothing) only to have people blowing plats and gold on gems in a rush to gem gear that will be replaced in a month... stupid, of course unless the boost in plat sales is all you care about. WHy not wait to do double chance weekend AFTER expansion when it would make sense to resocket items?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Double SuperGem Chance Weekend! Upgrade Your Items in Arcane Legends!

Thank you STG for this! I'm a non plat user and I got atleast 5 supergems since double chance started. I upgraded the whole weekend, until now. Sometimes i got +3 to all gear i put. I just try and try, wait and be patient. Hope for atleast 1 will be super gem.

I know there's still a high chance to get a +3 which is quite disappointing but it's the flow of the game so let it be.
    IGN: Surhpyz = Ijy

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Got 6 super, thx sts now my twink owns the game!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Sts, when is the new update? I quit to upgrade stuff because I was afraid to not be able to complete them.
    Please tell us when double chance end

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 con Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks again STS my mythic armor and helm are fully grand gem...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrushOverride View Post
    So let me get this straight, you put out new gems that are no longer craftable, we all jump on these new gems and load up our gear ( not one single exceptional gem for me btw ) then you announced a new expansion with new lvl cap ( dumb idea imo, should be new content and area without new lvl cap) so our tarlok gems we worked so hard to put in our gear will now be obsolete ss our gear will be replaced with new expansion gear. Then you do a double odds on exceptional gems weekend (0-20 for me so far, have never in 200 gems got a + 6 gem, thanks for nothing) only to have people blowing plats and gold on gems in a rush to gem gear that will be replaced in a month... stupid, of course unless the boost in plat sales is all you care about. WHy not wait to do double chance weekend AFTER expansion when it would make sense to resocket items?
    New expansion gear is not going to surpass the current mythics until mythic upgrade quests are out in the end of next month.

You can realize that this event was focused on platinum users since 3 days don't leave many chances to repeatedly craft. I think for anyone with clean gear this was an opportunity to full it while having the chance to beef it up a little extra.

They already put out double egg odds weekend and it's too early for double exp weekend (which will come closer to the update). Since it was the first time we had an event of this type, you can't expect everything to be perfect.

Next time maybe they'll make it triple grand bond odds or smaller crafting times. Overall it was experimental and not very helpful for the majority but it was still fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    New expansion gear is not going to surpass the current mythics until mythic upgrade quests are out in the end of next month.

You can realize that this event was focused on platinum users since 3 days don't leave many chances to repeatedly craft. I think for anyone with clean gear this was an opportunity to full it while having the chance to beef it up a little extra.

They already put out double egg odds weekend and it's too early for double exp weekend (which will come closer to the update). Since it was the first time we had an event of this type, you can't expect everything to be perfect.

Next time maybe they'll make it triple grand bond odds or smaller crafting times. Overall it was experimental and not very helpful for the majority but it was still fun.
    Oh, will they make a double exp weekend before 41 you reckon? I hope so, to lvl my rogue up
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    Oh, will they make a double exp weekend before 41 you reckon? I hope so, to lvl my rogue up
    Based on the trend yes.will be right before expansion release.

Thanks sts for the event.short but sweet.
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phillyr View Post
    I dislike the"upgrade"system that was implemented from the get go. imho It's a super flawed system that only fully benefits one class

I don't think so.upgrade system is essential as improvement in this game.and f2p and paid customers are given the choice.the random luck does not benefit plat users.I know many who have spent more than 1k but still no luck.

I don't use plats for upgrades.if I can't wait for the upgrade ill buy off cs.basically there's few options here.either one will cost you.if you choose to wait then your time is spent.

My only issue with upgrade is the hours which I think too long.many gamers would log off to wait as they feel better to play with upgraded gears rather than using normal gears.taking 12hrs time off game is pretty long imo.6hrs sounds fair considering diff backgroubd of playets from kids to adults.
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Based on the trend yes.will be right before expansion release.

Thanks sts for the event.short but sweet.
    Yeah what I think to, they always did it in Pocket Legends, why not here.
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

I don't think so.upgrade system is essential as improvement in this game.and f2p and paid customers are given the choice.the random luck does not benefit plat users.I know many who have spent more than 1k but still no luck.

I don't use plats for upgrades.if I can't wait for the upgrade ill buy off cs.basically there's few options here.either one will cost you.if you choose to wait then your time is spent.

My only issue with upgrade is the hours which I think too long.many gamers would log off to wait as they feel better to play with upgraded gears rather than using normal gears.taking 12hrs time off game is pretty long imo.6hrs sounds fair considering diff backgroubd of playets from kids to adults.
    I think it could be an improvement, but I don't think it benefits all classes equally. More often than not rogue class will choose dex gem for added damage esp AS. An added 18 dex makes damage on rogue outstanding. Warrior adds blood gems. There's quite a few warriors with higher damage already than my mage or rogue. Their massive armor stacked with (because of blood gems) higher hp, and damage, dps. The blood gems benefit this class more than fire for rogue or glacial for mage. I can add blood gems to my mage but with the added damage from rogue with full fire gems plus the added damage and massive hp from warriors it has tipped the balance yet again away from mage in pvp. It was imo as close to balanced as it was gonna get at end game pvp b before crafting. Now after 3 1/2 Days of waiting I find out I'm an insta kill target soon as I enter the room. My point is, warriors get the full benefit +hp +dmg +dps, rogue gets a massive boost to AS and SP dmg but no real hp boost. Mages survivability has dwindled in pvp. Their extremely low armor and hp can't keep up with the new damage dealt. But it's jus from my experience and viewpoint. And yes. .. The waiting I hate the waiting also and refuse to waste money on something I find ridiculous in the first place