Thread: Overlord fun!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Overlord fun!

Was just in a game with 4 lvl 48 and above. Every time I went for the orb at the top of the screen it was gone. They were taking orbs whenever they wanted to keep him from killing them with his normal attack, then 3 or 4 of us would die with his nuke. At one point he nuked and there was one orb left. Idiots!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Gurgoxx you mean?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I encountered a similar incident sometime before with a group of inexperience players. Finally one of the players suggested all to pot attack and defense. End up the whole team (except me) pot up even after i tried explaining to them. And they all got nuked 15 seconds later.. I was laughing my heart out.
    IGNs | Orei (Elf) - Lvl 50 Mage/Paladin | Oreio (Ursan) - Lvl 50 Gunner/Tank | Oreides (Avian) - Lvl 50 Gunner/Tank | Oreii (Elf) - Lvl 47 Mage | Oreiz - Lvl 20 Storage Twink |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

some funny i tried and lol:
    1) on ol rush, i said all pot up, then i pot up, but other mates leave the team or tell me some reason dont want on pot
    2) i spam heal to team, a team mate tell me, i should spam heal, i tell him i spamed already and he say he didnt feel it
    3) farming boss, low on damage, some mate will say fail team, and they are using crap stuffs
    4) at the danger moment, losing hp faster but no use hp pot, just wait mage to heal, and complain mage not heal
    5) keep asking rev, when u waiting the rev cd
    6) on gurg run, at a wrong time get a wrong orb, or steal the orb from mage

have a special one, a mage player called Mofaza
    on gurg run, he will take all orbs and he dont help attack or healing, he tell me this is the great method lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

#1 there is my biggest pet peeve in the game. It's so $&()@/%#€ rude, when I've announced that we plan to pot rush OL, and people who can't afford it or don't want to pot, don't say anything until AFTER the rest of the team is potted up! Makes me so angry. Filthy leeches.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

All of these are reasons why it is critical to find a good group. Once you have 8-10 friends who you know you can count on , laps are both easy and fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I agree. Unforunately you have to sometimes settle for one new person in the group, and they can sometimes scre you over and ruin your faith in humanity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    I agree. Unforunately you have to sometimes settle for one new person in the group, and they can sometimes scre you over and ruin your faith in humanity
    Amen to that....

And not to mention quitters
    File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Pre gold nerf in ao3 victory lap you coul collect 1800 gold each run (with fastest all boss farming)- so everyone had enough for armor pot. Which is all you need for OL.
    gaabob - lv50 pally/mage; gaabobtwo - lv50 dual bird; gaabobthree - lv50 intbear/strbear; gaabobfour - lv50 dextress; gaabobfive - lv50 bowbear; gaabobtwink - lv20 intbear twink; deathsparkles - lv20 bird twink; a mule; and a lv47 ao2 farmer

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

My favorite thing to happen at Gurgox is a bunch of first timers said "hey i have an idea! Speed potion and then run out of the room!" So everyone loaded up on speed, attack, defense, 2 of them dropped a dumpster pouch!!! Then when the growling started. The ENTIRE team (but me) runs out of the room. Gurgux follows, nuked. Everyone in the party lost at least 4.5 k xD