Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: guild disband

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Default guild disband

hey domi
    this is just a public apology of what i did , im really sorry man cus we were best friends once .
    truth is i was just really upset about what happened when we were guildies , i think u know.. but nvm that , i wanted to get u back and i just took it way to far , i read up about this command somewhere and well....i was angry and stupid and childish . I just hope u can forgive me and let me help u bring up ur guild again.

for everyone else , the command to disband ur guild is /guilddisbanda or /guilddi (NOT /guilddie) for short . most pranksters will say /guilddi cus it obviously no one wud fall for /guilddisband . so dont ever type it if ur the master of the guild and if u hate ur master then dont tell him to type it , just call him a nub and leave ,which is what i shud have done .

what i did was really bad cus domi had had his members deleted once before by a rogue officer , he rebuilt it to like idk how many but still he BUILT that thing up and i ruined it.
    for all of u telling domi in game or on forums that he was the one who typed the command and that it was his fault , pls stop . Anyone could have fallen for it , I was stupid enuff to do it on my own guild just to try it out , but nvm it was a 1 tier nub guild .

hope u can forgive me domi
    thanks
    dual

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Kay kay doidle forgives yew
    Doodlebeast, Onyxbleak, Magnabeam, Vacuole
    I bes ping

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

You have a lot of courage and heart to write this. As a friend I am very proud of you. I'm sure Domi will forgive you now.
    PL: Apa, Apasa, Apasara
    Character: Archer, Warrior, Enchantress.
    Level: 77, 77, 77
    Legend of Zeroes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apasara View Post
    You have a lot of courage and heart to write this. As a friend I am very proud of you. I'm sure Domi will forgive you now.
    thanks , but i doubt he will , i heard he quit the game and now i just feel pathetic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by for the lulz View Post
    thanks , but i doubt he will , i heard he quit the game and now i just feel pathetic
    He will come back, don't worry.
    PL: Apa, Apasa, Apasara
    Character: Archer, Warrior, Enchantress.
    Level: 77, 77, 77
    Legend of Zeroes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ty dual for apology but I still don't forgive u considering u we're bragging to ur mates saying how good u were and that ur pro troll tbh I hope that one day u will be trolled back to the point u realise that messing around with people can have serious effects. Maybe one day u will wake up and stop being stupid to other people and treat the way u want to be treated. The only reason I kicked u from the guild is every time I logged on I would get pm about u being disrespectful teasing members removing people then I was sent photo prof and that was it that is when I had to make a stand and remove 1 member to make others happy and in a nice environment. I DO NOT ACCEPT UR APOLOGY.

Domimation, Powerlevel, Yourwishen
    76,76,40 "pve farmer" Proud master Submissive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

^
    rekt

I Bes Behr : The Guide
    PL-Demon, Warrior, Behr, Light, Rot, Eat, Bank, Bracelet, Icasthard, Forerun, Embarrass

AL-Rot, Compose

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Domimation:1433162
    Ty dual for apology but I still don't forgive u considering u we're bragging to ur mates saying how good u were and that ur pro troll tbh I hope that one day u will be trolled back to the point u realise that messing around with people can have serious effects. Maybe one day u will wake up and stop being stupid to other people and treat the way u want to be treated. The only reason I kicked u from the guild is every time I logged on I would get pm about u being disrespectful teasing members removing people then I was sent photo prof and that was it that is when I had to make a stand and remove 1 member to make others happy and in a nice environment. I DO NOT ACCEPT UR APOLOGY.

Thank God. He's seriously ridiculous.
    AL: l20 rogue : irootz l20 smurf : irootzz
    Proud gm of <Complexity>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Leol, I always thought his guild name was domimation and char name federation.
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Dual pls
    chilhud is ovar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Domimation View Post
    i have spoken to you in game and apologized to your guild mates too .
    They had told me that you had quit the game for good . i didn't believe you would even though you mentioned it about 9 times yesterday in the caves . What followed was a bunch of people asking you to the "cut drama" and get out already . I made some harsh statements too , but we were a bunch of immature kids , you were the mature elite adult who handled it very well .

i wanted to help you build it back but i see that your goal of payback is to ridicule me in the forums along with few of your companions who share a common hate for me . That is completely understandable . I didn't expect anything less than hostile from someone like you , as after all , you only kicked me from the guild and i made sure the rest went with me.

i just want you to know that i am extremely devastated that you didn't accept my apology , and i am so ashamed of what i did and i dont know how in the world im going to get over iiirootz opinions about me :,(
    Name:  doge.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  23.4 KB

12. The Following User Says Thank You to for the lulz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Dual I don't care about it and I haven't asked any of my friends to tease u they are sticking up for what is right and what u did was wrong if u have beef sort it with me don't troll someone into destroying the only thing they loved about pl I worked for hours on that guild sorting positions giving roles guild website promoting levelling people up giving advise a lot went into that guild and for u to do that was pathetic. U should think about ur actions and they way you act before u act as look what this has caused??? With me quitting pl 2 of my closest friends quit to from what u have done hasn't effected just me it has effected a lot of others as well just because u don't enjoy something doesn't mean u have to ruin this for others GROW UP get a life and stop being immature and selfish but I guess that's what happens when ur 12.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Dual I don't care about it and I haven't asked any of my friends to tease u they are sticking up for what is right and what u did was wrong if u have beef sort it with me don't troll someone into destroying the only thing they loved about pl I worked for hours on that guild sorting positions giving roles guild website promoting levelling people up giving advise a lot went into that guild and for u to do that was pathetic. U should think about ur actions and they way you act before u act as look what this has caused??? With me quitting pl 2 of my closest friends quit to from what u have done hasn't effected just me it has effected a lot of others as well just because u don't enjoy something doesn't mean u have to ruin this for others GROW UP get a life and stop being immature and selfish but I guess that's what happens when ur 12.
    okay man i apologised but now im done with ur bs . ur gonna cry so much cus u had a 2 gold worth nub guild with 100 inactive members that u lost.
    it was just a prank in a GAME . if ur so traumatized then i suggest getting professional help or even a life .
    Last edited by for the lulz; 01-19-2014 at 06:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

okay man , im done with ur bs . ur gonna cry so much cus u had a 2 gold worth nub guild with 100 inactive members that u lost.
    it was just a prank in a GAME . if ur so traumatized then i suggest getting professional help or even a life .
    I sense some tension bro tbh the guild wasn't inactive we were getting bigger and bigger everyday but u get that guild is gone nice prank

And if ur over my bs then why write a public apology? U don't seem to sorry ur more worried about the hate ur getting from so many people hopefully this is a lesson lernt from both of us

* me not to listen to people with commands I don't know

* u to grow up and stop being immature thinking about ur actions before doing what u do

I hope u enjoy pl dual I really do xx <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

okay man , im done with ur bs . ur gonna cry so much cus u had a 2 gold worth nub guild with 100 inactive members that u lost.
    Hello Dual,

I understand you are trying to make an apology to Domi, well, when he doesn't accept your apology to me it seems right. Dual, before you do this try putting yourself in the position he/she is, imagine you had a really precious thing, you worked hard for it you built it with with patience and all that. Now, what I don't get is what do you want? You wrote an apology and then now you are starting to start the drama again. If you wanna post this kind of posts, please solve it via pm(I'm Talking to both on this). I hope you both could solve this problem well. Apologies if I sound like wanting to get in this case.

-Extreme.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Extreme For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
    Hello Dual,

I understand you are trying to make an apology to Domi, well, when he doesn't accept your apology to me it seems right. Dual, before you do this try putting yourself in the position he/she is, imagine you had a really precious thing, you worked hard for it you built it with with patience and all that. Now, what I don't get is what do you want? You wrote an apology and then now you are starting to start the drama again. If you wanna post this kind of posts, please solve it via pm(I'm Talking to both on this). I hope you both could solve this problem well. Apologies if I sound like wanting to get in this case.

-Extreme.
    Ty bro were all good just sick of him trying to be nice but when u get screen shots sent of him bragging about what he did he is only trying to protect he's reputation he doesn't care about what he did and I have prof of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

It's all fun and games, till' something bad happens.

The circle of life.

And I agree, he feels bad because he got caught in a mess, not because he is genuinely sorry. His troll picture proves it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

I sense some tension bro tbh the guild wasn't inactive we were getting bigger and bigger everyday but u get that guild is gone nice prank

And if ur over my bs then why write a public apology? U don't seem to sorry ur more worried about the hate ur getting from so many people hopefully this is a lesson lernt from both of us

* me not to listen to people with commands I don't know

* u to grow up and stop being immature thinking about ur actions before doing what u do

I hope u enjoy pl dual I really do xx <3

Name:  dodge.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  21.8 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Name:  dodge.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  21.8 KB
    Now I know why you always use picts, you don't know where to put "." and ","

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
    Now I know why you always use picts, you don't know where to put "." and ","
    dang , u got me !