hey domi
this is just a public apology of what i did , im really sorry man cus we were best friends once .
truth is i was just really upset about what happened when we were guildies , i think u know.. but nvm that , i wanted to get u back and i just took it way to far , i read up about this command somewhere and well....i was angry and stupid and childish . I just hope u can forgive me and let me help u bring up ur guild again.

for everyone else , the command to disband ur guild is /guilddisbanda or /guilddi (NOT /guilddie) for short . most pranksters will say /guilddi cus it obviously no one wud fall for /guilddisband . so dont ever type it if ur the master of the guild and if u hate ur master then dont tell him to type it , just call him a nub and leave ,which is what i shud have done .

what i did was really bad cus domi had had his members deleted once before by a rogue officer , he rebuilt it to like idk how many but still he BUILT that thing up and i ruined it.
for all of u telling domi in game or on forums that he was the one who typed the command and that it was his fault , pls stop . Anyone could have fallen for it , I was stupid enuff to do it on my own guild just to try it out , but nvm it was a 1 tier nub guild .

hope u can forgive me domi
thanks
dual