Thread: Elite XP! A temporary but possibly permanent end to a new Pl cap?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

i dont want everbody having rings when they dont deserve to.... not the fact that grinding is the problem but the fact that it wasnt meant for everyone to have one.....theres a reason its called elite

Thank You Aaroniero Arruruerie!
    Proud Member of Restoration

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImHawk View Post
    i dont want everbody having rings when they dont deserve to.... not the fact that grinding is the problem but the fact that it wasnt meant for everyone to have one.....theres a reason its called elite
    True. I would consider anyone who has grinded 300,000+ xp from bsm, elite, wouldn't you? I doubt everyone single endgamer will automatically be driven to grind that much xp. 300k is tons. Not everyone will end up having. Not everyone has even capped. Once people see the enormity of it... Lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImHawk View Post
    ^this is selfish bro, sorry to say that. Be proud of yourself anyway, without insisting on rings. You had sooo long time to enjoy the advantage benefits already... Where did you get the certainty in fact, that elite rings were only meant to be accesible temporarely, for oldies as a veteran item or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheenivie
    You're saying we can still show off our stuff which proves you don't understand what we are saying. Our point isn't about showing off, the point is that the players with 3piece rings waited to get bonuses. Do you think I was happy at fang when I found out CoP and SoH gave a bonus? Of course I wasn't I could've capped then and I was too lazy, I didn't deserve it but I waited my turn just like the newer/lazier players should wait theres.
    ^Briefly: Those "lazy/new" players already wait 3x longer than you did for a new cap. Please consider this.

Generally, I'm sick of how still the same things are being repeated here, and Argyros is still politely making smart answers. I know it's hard to read through this enlarging thread, but if you guys want to join and share your oppinions, you really should do it at least briefly. Commenting without even reading the main ideas is very bad mannered.
    Last edited by BroadCastle; 01-22-2014 at 05:42 PM.