Thread: Elite XP! A temporary but possibly permanent end to a new Pl cap?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Argyros View Post
    Well first off, sts isnt, "giving it to players." These players will have to work extremely hard grinding bsm for these rings. Just like you ground the xp out a fang to get your MFA. Except, they aren't getting MFA. They are just getting the ring. No, no, STS does NOT need to find an advantage for players who have capped in practically all caps since sewers, and have every elite vanity. Sts gave the elite vanities as a REWARD for grinding 100k xp! It shouldn't thought of as an advantage. The elite rings are just a more convenient way of showing off that you have grinded 300k+ xp, and that you deserve it. I can get some links for you. Read the Fusions post, I quoted it or you can read above.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    The reason they gave 3piece rings was also a gift for capping. I totally agree that others should have the chance to get 3piece rings but I still and will keep believing that players with 2-3piece rings should get an advantage over those players who only capped once because they were either too lazy to cap or weren't playing, it's kinda like founder, players want it but didn't play when it was handed out, it's a small advantage for the players who founded the game and I believe that if they implement your idea they need to give an advantage to the players who capped previously to make it fair to them.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cheenivie For This Useful Post: