Thread: Elite XP! A temporary but possibly permanent end to a new Pl cap?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImHawk View Post
    "A 3pc is an exclusive item, but its not a veterans reward. "
    I like chicken, but i dont like chicken

and also by doing this, they dont become exclusive, people have missed there chance and if your saying how about the new people then its balls to them. I have pride in my elites/rings.
    What about chicken lol. Pocket Legends is not advertised on public television like Clash of Clans or something. Many people found out bye random searching the appstore/playstore. I acknowledge that you have pride in your elite rings. Why?? Is it, A) Because you grindined 300k+ xp? Or is it, B) Because most players can't get it, and you have it? Which is the correct motive for disliking this thread and which is the understandable reason for supporting this thread?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Argyros View Post
    What about chicken lol. Pocket Legends is not advertised on public television like Clash of Clans or something. Many people found out bye random searching the appstore/playstore. I acknowledge that you have pride in your elite rings. Why?? Is it, A) Because you grindined 300k+ xp? Or is it, B) Because most players can't get it, and you have it? Which is the correct motive for disliking this thread and which is the understandable reason for supporting this thread?
    i worked hard for it and I was one of the oldies who have been here since 56 cap, in fact even before this cap. I dont think new players should be able to receive the elite ring because it just makes me feel like i was cheated out of something that should have been for the more veterans of PL. i do agree tho that ur idea is a good one but except for the fact they get the elite rings, IMO they shud receive something else.

Thank You Aaroniero Arruruerie!
    Proud Member of Restoration

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ImHawk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImHawk View Post
    i worked hard for it and I was one of the oldies who have been here since 56 cap, in fact even before this cap. I dont think new players should be able to receive the elite ring because it just makes me feel like i was cheated out of something that should have been for the more veterans of PL. i do agree tho that ur idea is a good one but except for the fact they get the elite rings, IMO they shud receive something else.
    The founders helm was for the vets. Let's leave it at that. This idea doesn't involve any noobs getting a cop or shield of hallows, you can still show those off. I also wrote about the best friend eternally recolored, that would work. Sts could aim a bit higher and create different elite quest rewards if they felt up to it. My idea was just trying to give the basic concept out, it definitely could use some Dev magic tho.