Thread: leveling as a ranger

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I respectfully disagree, pvp players constantly say that, but the entire game isn't about pvp.
    And while pvp is a worthy distraction endgame, it doesn't even rank as a side note while you level. So for more than half the game's active life i'm supposed to miss more than half my overall attack percentage? Simply because it doesn't matter that i do?
    Yall might think it's fun to be considered a liability in groups but i certainly don't. Not to mention that the vast majority of players dont even want to level with a ranger, our damage is considerably lower without that bump in STR, and our survivability is laughable at best UNLESS we increase STR and use plate.
    The only other viable option is becoming pure-dex and missing out on so much more damage than what autoattack + base (skill) attacks give us.

I would love to see more comprehensive research put into this. If anyone is willing to help me with the effort.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

We are supposed to be the weakest but i support the wolf pack and encourage people to use rangers