Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Exclamation Guild: Reign Of Blood

Name:  welcome_title.png
Views: 88
Size:  31.4 KB

Welcome aboard the new era of guild's in Star Legend's. We are now proud to present unto everybody
    here.. Reign Of Blood. Allowing older player's and new player's to take part of a greater family. Where
    we are here to help anybody with mission's and leveling. To go against people in PvP. To teach and to
    also allow new member's/player's the value of the game. To show them the path to greatness and power
    that they all request and needed. We are a family. To be a family one must prove their worth in the guild
    itself.

Reign of Blood, The NEW terror's of Star Legend's.

Our Guild Rule's:
    All member's are required by the master to read all the rule's and information based upon the guild itself.We
    strive to do what we can for these bases. And that all members who join agree to the rule's given upon those
    who choose to join us.

Rule One: All member's must remain active. And must show themselve's often as possible. We do a everyay three
    day check up. Those who are NOT online within the three day's will be removed from the guild. It isn't personal to anybody.
    We seek to have an active guild.

Rule Two: Respect any and/or all member's of the guild. Without respect the guild can and will go no where. With respect
    to the member's can lead you to higher structure's of the guild. Like becoming an officer of the guild itself. If anybody has any known
    issue's. Contact an officer or guild master to straighten it out.

Rule Three: Be helpful to one and another. This include's al member's. If a member request help for a mission. Go and help that
    person. In turn, you shall recieve the help you need or needed in return.

Rule Four: DO NOT BEG FOR: Money, Gear and Vanity Item's. It's rude and inconsiderate. Even plain out rude to all of the members
    of Reign of Blood. This also involve's asking to become officer.

Rule Five: Each member is allowed three strikes. Strikes are to those who refuse to obey any rule's. Or disrespect any officer to
    the guild. The first two are warning's. The final strike is a immediate kick from the guild. BUT, One must have a excellent reason on why
    that the person is being booted out. And must confirm by the guild master and/or three officer's of the guild.

Giving Out Rank's:
    Rank's are ONLY given to those who deserve it. And we all know how to do so. Why bother stating it here. Those who deserve these
    rank's also must be extremely helpfu to all member's. Proving that they care about everybody inside the guild. BUT.. I also have some
    thing's to state so it will be fair too.

- One must be of the rank of 15 to become a recruiter.
    - To become an officer, Must be level 20.

It's nothing personal. I need player's who played the game and know it rather well to become a recruiter or officer. This is as fair as I
    can become. And that I ask that you understand why I am doing this. Thanks.

- Guild Master -
    Bhazuel

- Officer's -
    None

- Recruiter's -
    None

- Member's -
    None

-- Final Note --
    If you have any question's about this guild. Feel free to add me to you're friend's list. I will try and attempt to answer all of you're
    question's to my own possible way. Though, I may be posting the guild here. Doesn't mean that the guild is ready. I in time shall be
    working on getting the fund's to get started. Though the tier will be the stronger struggle to gain. Please remain calm. For we are at
    this time a new guild in progress. Thank you. Hope to hear from you soon enough.

- Bhazuel
    [ Guild Master Of Reign of Blood ]
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Stellerax; 01-24-2014 at 04:13 PM.