Thread: i bought 20 auction slots and now i only have one i want them back plz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default i bought 20 auction slots and now i only have one i want them back plz

Why are they gone and why I pay so much and wasn't told they would disapear after there use

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Auction slots shouldn't disappear. If you bought them, then you should still have them unless you deleted the character you bought them on. They are only for the character you purchased them for...so if you are on another character, you would only have one slot on that new character. Short of these two scenarios, I'm not sure.
    IGN: Tsarra (Enchantress/Pure Mage - Lv. 52) | Eliysium (Bird/Pure Dex - Lv. 30) | BirdLipsMcGee (PvP Noob/Dark Forest Farmer Extraordinaire - Lv. 10) | TiniestTim (Platinum PvP Farmbear - Lv. 1)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadM View Post
    What we need is more cowbell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Auction slots only work on a certain character, not the whole account. The character you buy the auction slots on gets the slots, while the other characters (that have access to CS) stay at one slot if you are yet to purchase any more slots for them. If you want to view items listed/sold, you have to go on the character that you listed the items on in order to view them. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask