Thread: A Good Idea about how PvP should be!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb A Good Idea about how PvP should be!!

Now The Guildsystem made pvp so boring, They play to help guild or gang who dares to attack any guildmate. Probably come, block enemy side and kill. That's not how its meant to be played. I have some Ideas, But idk anyone of you will like it or not. But Just wanted to share with you.
    1. Invisible Player Names in PvP( CTF + TDM): The players can not see any other player names in CTF, so dont know who is guild mate. I think this will make CTF better and interesting. They can be named as:- Player1, Player2.. etc
    2. Disable Guild/Friend Option: If there is invisible player name, and some one gets killed, he'll definitely call guild mate and ask to join the blue/red side. So, during ctf/tdm You can only see guild chats /recieve msgs but can't write in guild chat or to any friend. This will make it more better.
    3. Balanced Classes: It had been discussed earlier too. Same no. of chars can join both team. Like, 2 tanks 2 rogues and 1 mage in both teams or anything, will make it good and well balanced fight.

That's it. I don't know if anyone of you will like it, But i felt like sharing my views. I guarentee it will help a lot to finish all trolling/dummykillin etc in PvP. It's PvP so fight for urself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Response to 1:
    You can still tell by vanity, gear, and out sourced messaging apps , ventrilo servers, skype etc.

Response to 2:
    The whole point of pvp is to have fun. If it results in ganging, one can choose to leave until the sides are even. Disabling chats is an unfair restriction for people that need to communicate.

Response to 3:
    Same setup teams takes away from the fun and will make it so it takes longer for a game to fill up. Fighting the same setup will lead to boredom almost immediately.

Just my opinions.
    AL: Applejaqs
    DL: Applejaqs
    PL: Saasitan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Applejaqs View Post
    Response to 1:
    You can still tell by vanity, gear, and out sourced messaging apps , ventrilo servers, skype etc.

Response to 2:
    The whole point of pvp is to have fun. If it results in ganging, one can choose to leave until the sides are even. Disabling chats is an unfair restriction for people that need to communicate.

Response to 3:
    Same setup teams takes away from the fun and will make it so it takes longer for a game to fill up. Fighting the same setup will lead to boredom almost immediately.

Just my opinions.
    Were My opinions
    Thanks for replying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

What about if there will be random team choose? That makes ganging almoust impossible right? If the game choose your team you cant gang others (if there isnt guildies in your side)
    Last edited by Thewitch; 01-29-2014 at 12:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Everyone needs to stop complaining ab ganging. It really isnt that bad. Leave if u dont like it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheener View Post
    Everyone needs to stop complaining ab ganging. It really isnt that bad. Leave if u dont like it.
    Umm sheener, U havent experienced twink PvP.. so If u leave there u're called a NOOB..And troled a lot.. And yeah i agree with the names of player be invisible :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Applejaqs View Post
    Response to 1:

Response to 2:

Response to 3:

Just my opinions.
    response to ur response #1= So u guys would have written names on the collars of ur vanities, thats how they can be identified. Lol messaging ap's whats the link over here? Its a 5-10 min long match.. NO idea what u wrote
    2. communication can be done after the end of match too lol..
    3. *SPEECHLESS* .-. so if u were in a team of 4 rogues and alone warior vs 2 mages with curse 2 tanks and1 rogue.. You would have never complained? : /
    PvP is awesome as it is, I love that trolling, fighting and all . Just a game, so anything is legal ;p

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SHINYTEETHS View Post
    Umm sheener, U havent experienced twink PvP.. so If u leave there u're called a NOOB..And troled a lot.. And yeah i agree with the names of player be invisible :3
    Quit twinking. Problem solved.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    Quit twinking. Problem solved.
    Umm never tell anyone what to do, Like u never wrote about ganging at endgame? Twink is better to play PvP at.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Umm never tell anyone what to do, Like u never wrote about ganging at endgame? Twink is better to play PvP at.
    I'm not telling you to quit twinking, I'm merely suggesting for you to quit twinking since you have a problem with other twinks ganging you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    I'm not telling you to quit twinking, I'm merely suggesting for you to quit twinking since you have a problem with other twinks ganging you.
    Not a complaint, its an issue. Its meant to be played red vs blue, not xyz guild vs abc guild..im in guild we've rule kill enemys even if hes guild mate/ So i think this should be followed everywhere.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

response to ur response #1= So u guys would have written names on the collars of ur vanities, thats how they can be identified. Lol messaging ap's whats the link over here? Its a 5-10 min long match.. NO idea what u wrote
    2. communication can be done after the end of match too lol..
    3. *SPEECHLESS* .-. so if u were in a team of 4 rogues and alone warior vs 2 mages with curse 2 tanks and1 rogue.. You would have never complained? : /
    PvP is awesome as it is, I love that trolling, fighting and all . Just a game, so anything is legal ;p
    There is such a thing as exclusive vanity. Not many twinks will run around in arlor suits, or kills/flags banners.

Messaging APPS. You can communicate with them. My post will be deleted if I name them as it would be advertising.

Idk which levels you have been pvping at, but most ctf matches last an hour or two at 21-23 guild wars. That's a lot of time to be restricted of chatting.

I would never pvp with 4(or 5 if including myself) rouges against that so I would leave immediately or get others to join. What's the fun with fighting the same setup each time? They could have different builds but personally I like a challenge and something different.
    AL: Applejaqs
    DL: Applejaqs
    PL: Saasitan

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Applejaqs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

In pvp we forge friendship, teamwork and alliances, keeps us entertained and playing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by epicrrr View Post
    In pvp we forge friendship, teamwork and alliances, keeps us entertained and playing.
    But rivalries and enemies are the biggest drive in PvP!
    Credits to Iady