Now The Guildsystem made pvp so boring, They play to help guild or gang who dares to attack any guildmate. Probably come, block enemy side and kill. That's not how its meant to be played. I have some Ideas, But idk anyone of you will like it or not. But Just wanted to share with you.
1. Invisible Player Names in PvP( CTF + TDM): The players can not see any other player names in CTF, so dont know who is guild mate. I think this will make CTF better and interesting. They can be named as:- Player1, Player2.. etc
2. Disable Guild/Friend Option: If there is invisible player name, and some one gets killed, he'll definitely call guild mate and ask to join the blue/red side. So, during ctf/tdm You can only see guild chats /recieve msgs but can't write in guild chat or to any friend. This will make it more better.
3. Balanced Classes: It had been discussed earlier too. Same no. of chars can join both team. Like, 2 tanks 2 rogues and 1 mage in both teams or anything, will make it good and well balanced fight.

That's it. I don't know if anyone of you will like it, But i felt like sharing my views. I guarentee it will help a lot to finish all trolling/dummykillin etc in PvP. It's PvP so fight for urself