Congratulations to the winners of my Animated Helm contest!!

1st place - Spinalcord with the Tiki God's Sand Walker Headdress, a beautiful animated helm and quite the presentation for the contest entry!
2nd place - Meleexpert with the Everlasting Legend Aura, one of my favorite animated helms in the entire game, and the vanity version is quite fitting for my character! 0:-D
3rd place - Abstrocity with Jacob's Helmet of the Void and one of the last few entries, way to jump on the chance for a prize!

I will be providing prizes to the winners as I find them online, or PM me here if we haven't been able to match up for a few days.

Thank you to all who entered, I know I've enjoyed this and I hope that it has been fun for you all as well! I even learned a whole lot more about the helms out there, when I started the contest I could only think of 16 animated helms. Thanks to this, I discovered <b>26</b> uniquely named animated helms! One of them was even purple in rarity! I've included my full list below, if anyone (DEV maybe... hint hint ;-) ) knows of another animated helm that hasn't gotten the attention that it deserves please let me know!

Congrats to the winners and thanks to all who entered!!

Here's my full list if anyone is interested.

Name:  Animated Helm Contest Winners.png
Views: 87
Size:  32.3 KB