Spread the LOVE!!!!

1<3

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cassidy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Event Photos

On the positive side, there have been many great events and prizes given away. Check in everyday for more great stuff coming your way!

Ladies night was a great success! Hope everyone had a great time that evening

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 331
Size:  151.8 KBName:  image.jpeg
Views: 338
Size:  195.7 KBName:  image.jpeg
Views: 340
Size:  91.8 KBName:  image.jpeg
Views: 332
Size:  255.1 KB
    ⚡️⚡️Proud to be part of EOE15⚡️⚡️

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XxShinoaxX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

This is a great way to have fun

I have to commend you for an incredibly well run event! Everything ... Your events mark fun as a high priority. ... So to Purify, Anya, Belle, Light Crimson and all Volunteers of Run Well Events…..great job and thank you I had so much fun participating in LADIES NIGHT event and met so many wonderful people😀😀

Put your hands up!!!! lol en>fr fr>en

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassidy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Greetings, folks! Officer Mel here.

Eye of Eternity 15 remains strong even to this day, and from this strength we will of course attract various types of players who may want to negatively affect our family. The only way their efforts will be successful is if we give them the power and recognition needed to do so. Please, don't be swayed by anyone's hate, false promises, and empty minds. Block & ignore works pretty well.

On the contrary, I'm thrilled to hear that the esteemed Ladies Night event was awesome!!
    It's summertime! Don't forget to spend time with friends and family IRL. Also, be on the lookout for more creative gatherings and events in game! More is to come

And remember, one of the main reasons we are here is to...HAVE FUN!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Melrose For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default EOE 15 Forum Competition

Views: 318
Size:  401.1 KB

EOE 15 Fables
    FORUM COMPETITION

Tell us about your character and your experience in ETERNITY ! Let your creativity shine and spin us a tale for the ages!

Rules
    - Stories and posts must adhere to the GUILD Rules, which can be reviewed here.
    - Only one entry per person
    - English only, please
    - Personal stories will not be considered, please only post about your characters.

When Does The Event Begin?
    It starts today July 31st! Entries will be accepted from today through until closing date August 7th!

Directors: Fables, Bellesoul & Purifyheart
    Judges: All Officers
    Sponsor: Fables

Winners & Prizes
    1st Place: ALBINO (bat)
    2nd Place: RAVER SET
    3rd Place: GAMER SET

good luck to all our guildies, we are looking forward to reading all your stories, let your imaginations be free

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Congrats! Bravo! Very Very Well EOE15 ❤️ However, our main focus for the guild is to create a welcoming atmosphere where everyone can just game and have fun.

Name:  1470328056993.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  160.8 KB

Remember: be a good person, no drama, no 1-uppers (you know who you are!)
    Pm or message me any questions you have!
    Eye Of Eternity 15 Guild Master

Visit our Guild Website: http://EOE15.weebly.com/

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

It was an awesome week! Well done and well-deserved EOE15

Congratulations and keep up the wonderful work FOLKS !

Name:  1470501083275.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  218.5 KB

Name:  1470501085928.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  97.2 KB

Name:  1470501080951.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  63.9 KB

Name:  1470501079135.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  54.9 KB

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
Views: 318
Size:  401.1 KB

EOE 15 Fables
    FORUM COMPETITION

Tell us about your character and your experience in ETERNITY ! Let your creativity shine and spin us a tale for the ages!

Rules
    - Stories and posts must adhere to the GUILD Rules, which can be reviewed here.
    - Only one entry per person
    - English only, please
    - Personal stories will not be considered, please only post about your characters.

When Does The Event Begin?
    It starts today July 31st! Entries will be accepted from today through until closing date August 7th!

Directors: Fables, Bellesoul & Purifyheart
    Judges: All Officers
    Sponsor: Fables

Winners & Prizes
    1st Place: ALBINO (bat)
    2nd Place: RAVER SET
    3rd Place: GAMER SET

good luck to all our guildies, we are looking forward to reading all your stories, let your imaginations be free

Heyoo! My Name Is Kittyhasclaws!! I have recently joined DL and may I say, it's been very fun and I enjoy everyone's company. I've been welcomed by many of the members and the officers and Belle has been a huge help as well and I appreciate everything! Well, I am not new to the game Dark Legend but I am new to Eye Of Eternity 15. EOE15 is a great guild in my opinion and I love how everyone is so responsive and kind. Why did I join EOE15 right away you may ask? Well because I've heard many, many great things about the master, Chanelparis and the officers. I don't want to make this story too long nor boring but hey, gotta introduce myself a bit more! ) Now to get to know my character, Kittyhasclaws. Haha, what a crazy/interesting name you might say. My name was a first thought to the head lol. My name will be getting changed soon because it isn't a favorite but my character is a low level. Before, I had a character with better name ) but I deleted her because I decided to quit. Dark Legend isn't the same anymore sadly ( but EOE15 makes you enjoy still playing with what there is left! -.^ Once again, Enjoy playing, and don't listen to the weirdos around the game ) haha and if you happen to join EOE15, I hope you enjoy your stay!! I'm out! Adios )

Name:  1470580954273.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  244.0 KB

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

These are some recent events that we had a lot of fun on! We are always looking for our members to join in on events, even if shy! It's always the more the merrier. We are always down to have a lot of fun!!

Views: 274
Size:  305.2 KB

Views: 268
Size:  287.2 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Purifysoul View Post
    Happy Birthday to one of the best GUY'S around "Shadowqueen & Avengedsoul" ! May all the love you give out return to you today to let you know just how special you are to all of us. Keep on Sweating!!

Party hard – this is YOUR day, and only yours! ¯\(^.^)/¯

Attachment 153978
    Thanks bro was a really good night i love you guys as my family knew you and sean for ages as well as bella so to spend it with you guys and the guild made the day even better so tha ks for a great party and was great to have shay as a person to share the party with )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Capture The Flag Tournament
    (Director – Vivante)

Would you like to play ctf with your fellow guild mates?
    Would you like to join one team and compete with others for the main prize?
    This event is for YOU!

What is it about?

We are pround to present the CTF Tournament, which is intended for the level capped Dark Legends players who seek for fun and a little thrill of rivalry. There will be four teams created which will compete against each other to win the main prize: 10 million gold (sponsored by EoE15 Master – Purifyheart) to split evenly among all players of winner team.

Want to participate?

Registration for the tourney opens on Wednesday and runs until August 21st. If you want to join, contact director or any team leader or just leave comment under this post with your in game name and information about you wanting to register. We intend for solo players to be a part of one of four teams. If you need to cancel your registration, contact director or any of team leaders as soon as possible.

As it was said before, there will be four teams with their leaders:

Demon Soul Dawnbringers with Bellesoul as its leader
    Mixed Generation with Shadowqueenx as its leader
    Suicide Squad with Purifyheart as its leader
    The Lil Ducklings with Everests as its leader

Soon after registration you will be randomly assigned to one of those teams. The randomization itself is done through computer generator program so there is no human influence on the outcome. It is recommended to mention time zone during joining tournament.

Each of those team will be notified about the date and time of their match, as well as who are they going to fight against. Once you know the specifics about your match, and you know you will be not able to participate at given time, you are obliged to message your leader. If more players won’t be able to participate at given time, team leader will notify director and changes will be made.

What is allowed and what is forbidden?

• No bullying nor strong language, no matter how intense and competitive any match will get, it is still friendly game within EoE15 guild, and among guildmates
    • No constant relogging, we fight together and we die together
    • You are allowed to pick a build yourself, as well as gem set and weapon
    • EoE15 members only
    • Once tournament has started, no more additional players are allowed to join to replace teammates of the team
    • Respec in the middle of the match is NOT allowed
    • Points are awarded for every flag scored
    • Teams MUST send in SS proof of the match results after each match
    • In cases of disconnecting and randoms joining: if a random / not a part of team joins the game, ALL players must STOP until he leaves

Other information

All participants are notified as soon as possible about which team they were assigned to. It is highly recommended to use the rest of the time that is left till matches start, to get to know each other, to practice together and come up with tactics of any kind. Your Team Leaders are responsible for communicating with you, and notifying about any changes. As soon as the specific schedule of matches will be set, it will be mentioned in that same post. It's recomended to check up this post if there are any changes, as it will be edited in forseeble future.

Good luck to everyone!!
    Have lots of fun!!
    No matter how insane you think things are, some redhead will always show up to prove you wrong...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vivenna View Post
    Capture The Flag Tournament
    (Director – Vivante)

Would you like to play ctf with your fellow guild mates?
    Would you like to join one team and compete with others for the main prize?
    This event is for YOU!

What is it about?

We are pround to present the CTF Tournament, which is intended for the level capped Dark Legends players who seek for fun and a little thrill of rivalry. There will be four teams created which will compete against each other to win the main prize: 10 million gold (sponsored by EoE15 Master – Purifyheart) to split evenly among all players of winner team.

Want to participate?

Registration for the tourney opens on Wednesday and runs until August 21st. If you want to join, contact director or any team leader or just leave comment under this post with your in game name and information about you wanting to register. We intend for solo players to be a part of one of four teams. If you need to cancel your registration, contact director or any of team leaders as soon as possible.

As it was said before, there will be four teams with their leaders:

Demon Soul Dawnbringers with Bellesoul as its leader
    Mixed Generation with Shadowqueenx as its leader
    Suicide Squad with Purifyheart as its leader
    The Lil Ducklings with Everests as its leader

Soon after registration you will be randomly assigned to one of those teams. The randomization itself is done through computer generator program so there is no human influence on the outcome. It is recommended to mention time zone during joining tournament.

Each of those team will be notified about the date and time of their match, as well as who are they going to fight against. Once you know the specifics about your match, and you know you will be not able to participate at given time, you are obliged to message your leader. If more players won’t be able to participate at given time, team leader will notify director and changes will be made.

What is allowed and what is forbidden?

• No bullying nor strong language, no matter how intense and competitive any match will get, it is still friendly game within EoE15 guild, and among guildmates
    • No constant relogging, we fight together and we die together
    • You are allowed to pick a build yourself, as well as gem set and weapon
    • EoE15 members only
    • Once tournament has started, no more additional players are allowed to join to replace teammates of the team
    • Respec in the middle of the match is NOT allowed
    • Points are awarded for every flag scored
    • Teams MUST send in SS proof of the match results after each match
    • In cases of disconnecting and randoms joining: if a random / not a part of team joins the game, ALL players must STOP until he leaves

Other information

All participants are notified as soon as possible about which team they were assigned to. It is highly recommended to use the rest of the time that is left till matches start, to get to know each other, to practice together and come up with tactics of any kind. Your Team Leaders are responsible for communicating with you, and notifying about any changes. As soon as the specific schedule of matches will be set, it will be mentioned in that same post. It's recomended to check up this post if there are any changes, as it will be edited in forseeble future.

Good luck to everyone!!
    Have lots of fun!!

Ahoooy!!! Why our thread is so quiet? lol

Look forward to seeing you all at the CTF TOURNAMENT !!
    Invite your friends and get signed up for some fun! REGISTER NOW.

*slice cake, offer slice to Vivante, run away with the rest of cake*

Cheers,
    I need SOME BAD GIRLS to mess with all ETERNITY house. Huehuehue

Last edited by Purifysoul; 08-16-2016 at 10:53 PM.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Hey guys! Happy Morning! Welcome to the new members to EOE15!!!

Name:  All+hail+the+potato-king.+I+am+the+potato-king+and+this_3f62f9_4918463.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  45.0 KB

I can't think of any better way to get to know the new peeps except run the @#$% out the maps... get some loot... and build better frienships!Please pass the word to the guild that the CTF contest will be launching next week and everyone needs a forum account and the ability to post screen shots. Reminding everyone PvP is for fun and we are there to help each other learn.

Pm or message me any questions you have!
    Congratulations to all three of our winners, and to everyone else who took part in our competition.

Name:  1471492250797.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  107.5 KB

Name:  1471492245349.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  42.6 KB

Name:  1471492247161.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  107.8 KB

Name:  1471492248794.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  80.7 KB

You make us proud, thank you for being active in the game
    -sniff-

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Purifysoul View Post
    Ahoooy!!! Why our thread is so quiet? lol

Look forward to seeing you all at the CTF TOURNAMENT !!
    Invite your friends and get signed up for some fun! REGISTER NOW.

*slice cake, offer slice to Vivante, run away with the rest of cake*

Cheers,
    I need SOME BAD GIRLS to mess with all ETERNITY house. Huehuehue

Well because I'm awkward so my post brought awkwardness in here, but let me blame it on you!

How nice, you feed me to!! Appreciated

Congrats to all winners from other events!!

Speaking of CTF Tournament, Soon I will Edit the post to add teams, who is in which team so it's all known. I highly recommend for team leaders to contact their team, or make groups on line to keep them posted as it's their responsibility!! Cheers
    No matter how insane you think things are, some redhead will always show up to prove you wrong...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Vivenna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vivenna View Post
    Well because I'm awkward so my post brought awkwardness in here, but let me blame it on you!

How nice, you feed me to!! Appreciated

Congrats to all winners from other events!!

Speaking of CTF Tournament, Soon I will Edit the post to add teams, who is in which team so it's all known. I highly recommend for team leaders to contact their team, or make groups on line to keep them posted as it's their responsibility!! Cheers
    *Spoiler Alert*yaaaaaaay

¯\(^.^)/¯
    Kawaii thread, Senpai VIVENNA.!

GUILD EVENT LETSSSS GOOOOO!!!Hi everyone! The Guild has been very active these last weeks as you guys know and I love to see that guildies are working hard and having fun. We got lots to farm and catch up with all these new CTF TOURNAMENTS!! We want to Welcome our new members here hope they feel at home here and have fun !!And that’s about all for now; Ty officers and recruiters for all the hard work, , members for being active , We are nr 1 because of that!Congratulations to all of our winners, and to everyone else who took part in our competition.

Name:  1471629832302.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  84.4 KB

Name:  1471629835099.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  106.9 KB
    Last edited by Purifysoul; 08-19-2016 at 01:19 PM.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Hey <EOE15> Hope you all enjoyed some nice time off with your family and some good food over the weekend. I know a lot of you are going back to school this week and next, GOOD LUCK to you.Great to see the activity and people wanting to be a part, looks great.
    Wut wut wut?? We about to drop a CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

�� The Mad Dash ��

All participants registered must have L3 character, and xp turned off, all those participating will be put into teams of 2/3, and must remain in those teams for remainder of event, each team will farm their way through each map together with the aim of being the first team to reach willowbrook, the first team who reaches will win.

Requirements...
    L3 alt
    XP off

allowed...
    Bloodpacks
    Elixir

Disallowed..
    No use of platinum is permitted in this event����

This one is going to rock, I'm going to pony up lol and lots of gold to kick it off!!!! We got CTF TOURNAMENT GUIDE night planned this weekend too.

Name:  1471720074750.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  507.4 KB

Name:  1471720076940.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  220.8 KB

Name:  1471720142221.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  184.6 KB

Happy Humpday Team, reach me here or via line if you need.
    Last edited by Purifysoul; 08-20-2016 at 02:45 PM.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oops I'm new ,so can't participate

Sent from my Tab2A7-10F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What is L3 alt?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Great job everyone!!!No Pressure - No Drama - No Stress - Just Fun & Friendship!

Thanks for the tremendous participation and all the effort you have put in to making this such a successful event COUNCIL LEADER DEISM!Great job everyone!!!
    Recruiting is open! We are busy with an CTF TOURNAMENT contest and MINI EVENTS but we can welcome new friends and you can jump right into these contests. Please message an officer or recruiter for a test run and to join! The officers want to award as many people as possible!!!!

We love good recruiters please message me in game @ Candykisses or @ Purifyheart for a test run

Name:  1471827690332.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  54.7 KB

Name:  1471827701325.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  78.4 KB

Name:  1471827697325.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  87.4 KB
    Oh, and btw U GUYS MADE MY DAY!!!!!

With love, Purifyheart.
    See you in game!

Name:  gold-man-copyright2.gif
Views: 288
Size:  8.2 KB
    Last edited by Purifysoul; 08-21-2016 at 11:10 PM.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Krydee View Post
    Oops I'm new ,so can't participate

Welcome to our community forums 'Krydee!
    I'll answer a couple of questions for you. ...... Hit me up with those questions in the game.@ Purifyheart and I'll answer ASAP!

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post: