Thread: Eye of Eternity 15

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

cheerful:HELLO

Welcome, I hope that u join our guild, but if u join, we have some sobjects that i would like to mention. I would like that everyone be friendly and that be active players. Don´t worry if ur level is low, u can join us anyways. We want to have friendship, skills and fame to grow up. I hope u enjoy the Game and playing with us
    Rules :Shifty​

(I recomend u to read this before joining the guild because i won´t take responsability, if u did´t know the rules:Banhappy)​
    I know that most of the people dont like rules, but to don´t have any problem, it is necessary...

🙄RULES 🤔

~1th - We don´t have ANY TOLERANCE policy towards rude people. What i mean with this is: Racism, Personal Insults, Racial slurs, Inappropriate Words, etc.
    The penalty of breaking this rule is a Warning or a Kick depending on the level of the insult or the circunstances. If ur going to insult, some member because of the way they play, don´t do it, instead of that, talk with me, If i think that ur right about it, i will handle the problem, remember that the job of the "Guild Master" is to take care of the Guild and his members.

~2th - Decisions are maid by everyone words and i will gladely accept it. Everyone will have they words and i´ll see what is best to do about it
    I would prefer to not have any rules but, it could lead to some bad things, and i want to prevent that. In the course of time, I can add more rules depending if it will be necessary. Sorry for being strict on some subjects

~Our current status of recruitment is:OPEN~
    Eye Of Eternity 15 Guild Master

Visit our Guild Website: http://EOE15.weebly.com/

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post: