ヽ(^o^)丿ヽ(^0^)丿“Voila!”

Name:  1481644835877.jpg
Views: 460
Size:  156.3 KB

Name:  1481644753085.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  556.4 KB

EOE 15 TEAM!
    The key to EoE 15 is we "ARE a Family....‪#Familyistreasure‬ (< Credits to all Officers & Members)

Check in everyday for more great stuff coming your way!

Awesome Posters made by SMO > "Davini"
    ヽ(^o^)丿ヽ(^o^)丿

Name:  1481644839460.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  146.7 KB

Name:  1481644738780.jpg
Views: 443
Size:  184.6 KB

Name:  1481644741056.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  115.6 KB

Name:  1481644742751.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  164.6 KB

Name:  1481644747216.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  174.4 KB

Name:  1481644756247.jpg
Views: 375
Size:  86.8 KB

Name:  1481644751188.jpg
Views: 466
Size:  195.1 KB
    Eye Of Eternity 15 Guild Master

Visit our Guild Website: http://EOE15.weebly.com/

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

what am i supposed to draw ? also how to find u on gmail
    Last edited by venossgamer; 12-15-2016 at 06:22 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

If you have any question regards to the art contest, contact Davini through her gmail,send an email with your questions, joliadavini@gmail.com OR add her on LINE, ID: davinian
    Also the topic is about EOE15 and Christmas.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ChanelParis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Default Happy Birthday Chanelparis🎉💝

Our Birthday wish for you ~Chanelparis~ is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you not only on your special day, but always.Happy birthday sweetie may all your dreams come true, and on this day of happiness we send our love to you.

Name:  dsc_0392.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  46.8 KB

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Happy Birthday Chanel

Name:  6d48064103ed7b258d62188c681a6e18.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  15.0 KB

Have a great bday may all your dreams and wishes come true!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassidy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Name:  b_day112-cf66f62f145b37c6e672efba2daa8f66.png
Views: 340
Size:  50.3 KB

Happy birthday master chan, wish you the greatest birthday ever.
    more birthdays to come.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default Happy Birthday, Chanel!

Name:  IMG_9167.JPG
Views: 337
Size:  74.5 KB

Happy Birthday to you, Chanel! 💗 From all of your EOE15 Family, we wish you a lifetime of success, wisdom, love and new experiences. Cheers sister, and continue to soar!

And for those who celebrate, Merry Christmas!!! Happy holidays.
    Last edited by Melrose; 12-25-2016 at 09:45 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Happy Birthday dear GM Chanel!

May you have the best and lovley Birthday^-^
    Merry Christmas to Everyone!^-^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Happy Birthday dear GM Chanel!

May you have the best and lovley Birthday ever^-^
    Merry Christmas to Everyone!^-^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Happy birthday chan :D

i wish u a happy bday i wish u a happy bday i wish u a lovely bday and a happy new year so yolo

Name:  téléchargement.jpeg
Views: 316
Size:  10.3 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Name:  1482795345419.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  66.2 KB

We hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and is getting a great start to the New Year!
    Thanks again everyone for making our December Christmas program so much fun!

Name:  1482795364597.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  44.1 KB

Name:  1482795359451.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  54.2 KB

Name:  1482795340443.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  29.7 KB

Name:  1482795368405.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  54.6 KB

Name:  1482795359451.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  54.2 KB

Name:  1482795338319.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  52.5 KB

Name:  1482795362554.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  38.2 KB

Looking forward to the New Year event this weekend!!Get ready for another FUN!
    Last edited by Purifysoul; 12-28-2016 at 03:14 PM.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

kitten counting was a success and lots of fun congrats to our winners Name:  Screenshot_20161228-141734.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  415.0 KBName:  Screenshot_20161228-141734.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  415.0 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The #1 Trivia Sports Contest ! GUILD TEAMS SORTING QUIZ IS UP AND RUNNING SUCCESSFUL ⚽WEEKLY�� (yay)!

Come to play free trivia where you have the chance to win :P

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER��

Name:  IMG_20161230_053604_processed.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  65.9 KB
    Last edited by Cataz; 12-30-2016 at 01:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default 1 Million Gold Kill Contest Winners!

Yet another fantastic EOE15 event! Our Classic Kill Contest with a twist. The prize for the hard work of killing was 1M donated by Roky. Congratulations to our killers!!! I'm proud of you guys.

Name:  IMG_9206.JPG
Views: 294
Size:  152.8 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY NEW 2017 YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Welcome to the New Year EOE15!
    Because of your generosity and support , our EVENT was a huge success!

Name:  1483300095083.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  42.7 KB

Thank you all for your participation and your feedback everyone ! Keep an eye out for more events in the near future!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Purifysoul; 01-02-2017 at 10:37 PM.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Art contest entry
    DL name: Sokuchan
    Level: 41
    Title: ☆A CHRISTMAS NIGHTMARE ☆
    Hope you guys like it. Merry Christmas and Happy new year!
    Name:  IMG_5048.JPG
Views: 276
Size:  530.3 KB
    Last edited by Sokuchann; 01-05-2017 at 01:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Art contest entry
    IGN: Venossgamer
    Level: 23
    Title: Demon Maids
    a small story for these maids>My mother had a new maidservant since the old one quit to marry just a week before (in Indonesia is is usual for a common family to have one or two maids since the salary for maid here is very low, mine costs just $50 per month per person). She was working in another house before, and that house had a big banyan tree in the yard.

One night, around a month after she came, she was feeling a bit sick, and since it was the rainy season where people easily get sniffles, I gave her medicines (the one that makes you feel sleepy after eating) and told her to rest. At this time, my parents were going to another city and left me alone in the house, while my brother was out staying in his friend's house (shiatty brother he is).

I was playing online game until around 2AM when I heard the voice of the other maidservant screaming just outside my door, and when I opened the door, my sick maidservant fell inside. Apparently she was leaning on my door the whole time and had been scratching my door, only I heard nothing since the sound from my computer drowned any other small sounds and I was concentrating to the game. Her eyes were red and rolled half-upward. Now, I am not a weak girl, trained in karate, and not easily got scared by these things, but when you see a girl with devil-like red eyes with her eyeballs only half visible, deranged expression, scratching the door and crawling towards you while whispering your name with a very different, very heavy man's voice, even the toughest man can freak out.

My other maidservant was outside the door and screaming for me to get out. I leaped over her and ran with the other girl outside the house, locked the door tightly, and called my friends over (four muscled young men who were playing billiard close-by). One of them had some knowledge about spirits and possession. Once they came, we went back inside the house and to my room, but my maidservant was lying unconscious on my floor. The four guys removed her to the living room, but suddenly she opened her eyes and raged like crazy, struggling with their hold. Even those four muscled, strong guys could barely held her still. She looked at me and laughed evilly.

The other maidservant was a Muslim, as was the possessed one, so she started reciting Kursi sura from the Qoran, which Moslem believed had the power to expel spirits. I started to disbelieve it, since instead of coming out, the spirit laughed and said that she read the sura wrong, and started recited the sura perfectly itself, mocking her. Despite the situation, seeing things like that, I could not help laughing, making her stopped reciting and snapped at me, only that the four guys held her together and she could not struggle free.

No choice here, we had to communicate with it and find what the thing wanted from my maidservant. The spirit said he was the former inhabitant of the banyan tree from my maidservant's previous workplace, and that he liked her, and had twice possessed her, freaking out her former employers who fired her. After that, the spirit followed her to my house, and had been looking for a chance to possess her again, which came tonight, when her body was weak. When we asked him why he possessed her and made her suffer if he liked her, he said because the maidservant once returned home in vacation without asking his permission or even saying goodbye to him (which is normal since she couldn't see the thing and was unaware of his presence!), so when she came back he swore to have his payback.

My friend then told him that she did not know about him or his feelings, and she could not be blamed, but if he would leave her now, we would tell her about him and asked him what kind of conduct did he wish from her. But if he did not want to leave, he would have to do it with force. The spirit said he only wanted the girl to offer some kind of incense to him every Friday Kliwon (Javanese adds five more specific day besides the common week name which are pahing, wage, pon, kliwon, and legi, and Friday Kliwon is the most sacred day for spirits), asked his permission in everything she did, and said 'excuse me' three times whenever she came into her room because it was where the spirit would stay if he leaves her body. We agreed to his conditions, and the thing left her.

She fell limply to the carpet, and did not wake up until an hour later, asking what happened and why her whole body felt sore. We explained everything to her, much to her surprise and horror, poor girl.

The next day she retired, and went back to her home village, because she was afraid the existence of her and the spirit would disturb my family. I was not that sanguine, since she was a very diligent and kind person. Besides, the spirit's existence didn't really bother me, on the contrary I found him rather amusing. But still, she left.

I never see or meet her again after that, but I hope the spirit would not bother her again.
    Name:  20161219_142820.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  294.1 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Demon maids :D

Art contest entry
    IGN: Venossgamer
    Level: 23
    Title: Demon Maids
    a small story for these maids>My mother had a new maidservant since the old one quit to marry just a week before (in Indonesia is is usual for a common family to have one or two maids since the salary for maid here is very low, mine costs just $50 per month per person). She was working in another house before, and that house had a big banyan tree in the yard.

One night, around a month after she came, she was feeling a bit sick, and since it was the rainy season where people easily get sniffles, I gave her medicines (the one that makes you feel sleepy after eating) and told her to rest. At this time, my parents were going to another city and left me alone in the house, while my brother was out staying in his friend's house (shiatty brother he is).

I was playing online game until around 2AM when I heard the voice of the other maidservant screaming just outside my door, and when I opened the door, my sick maidservant fell inside. Apparently she was leaning on my door the whole time and had been scratching my door, only I heard nothing since the sound from my computer drowned any other small sounds and I was concentrating to the game. Her eyes were red and rolled half-upward. Now, I am not a weak girl, trained in karate, and not easily got scared by these things, but when you see a girl with devil-like red eyes with her eyeballs only half visible, deranged expression, scratching the door and crawling towards you while whispering your name with a very different, very heavy man's voice, even the toughest man can freak out.

My other maidservant was outside the door and screaming for me to get out. I leaped over her and ran with the other girl outside the house, locked the door tightly, and called my friends over (four muscled young men who were playing billiard close-by). One of them had some knowledge about spirits and possession. Once they came, we went back inside the house and to my room, but my maidservant was lying unconscious on my floor. The four guys removed her to the living room, but suddenly she opened her eyes and raged like crazy, struggling with their hold. Even those four muscled, strong guys could barely held her still. She looked at me and laughed evilly.

The other maidservant was a Muslim, as was the possessed one, so she started reciting Kursi sura from the Qoran, which Moslem believed had the power to expel spirits. I started to disbelieve it, since instead of coming out, the spirit laughed and said that she read the sura wrong, and started recited the sura perfectly itself, mocking her. Despite the situation, seeing things like that, I could not help laughing, making her stopped reciting and snapped at me, only that the four guys held her together and she could not struggle free.

No choice here, we had to communicate with it and find what the thing wanted from my maidservant. The spirit said he was the former inhabitant of the banyan tree from my maidservant's previous workplace, and that he liked her, and had twice possessed her, freaking out her former employers who fired her. After that, the spirit followed her to my house, and had been looking for a chance to possess her again, which came tonight, when her body was weak. When we asked him why he possessed her and made her suffer if he liked her, he said because the maidservant once returned home in vacation without asking his permission or even saying goodbye to him (which is normal since she couldn't see the thing and was unaware of his presence!), so when she came back he swore to have his payback.

My friend then told him that she did not know about him or his feelings, and she could not be blamed, but if he would leave her now, we would tell her about him and asked him what kind of conduct did he wish from her. But if he did not want to leave, he would have to do it with force. The spirit said he only wanted the girl to offer some kind of incense to him every Friday Kliwon (Javanese adds five more specific day besides the common week name which are pahing, wage, pon, kliwon, and legi, and Friday Kliwon is the most sacred day for spirits), asked his permission in everything she did, and said 'excuse me' three times whenever she came into her room because it was where the spirit would stay if he leaves her body. We agreed to his conditions, and the thing left her.

She fell limply to the carpet, and did not wake up until an hour later, asking what happened and why her whole body felt sore. We explained everything to her, much to her surprise and horror, poor girl.

The next day she retired, and went back to her home village, because she was afraid the existence of her and the spirit would disturb my family. I was not that sanguine, since she was a very diligent and kind person. Besides, the spirit's existence didn't really bother me, on the contrary I found him rather amusing. But still, she left.

I never see or meet her again after that, but I hope the spirit would not bother her again.
    Name:  20161219_142820.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  294.1 KB