Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Capture The Flag Tournament
    (Director – Vivante)

Would you like to play ctf with your fellow guild mates?
    Would you like to join one team and compete with others for the main prize?
    This event is for YOU!

What is it about?

We are pround to present the CTF Tournament, which is intended for the level capped Dark Legends players who seek for fun and a little thrill of rivalry. There will be four teams created which will compete against each other to win the main prize: 10 million gold (sponsored by EoE15 Master – Purifyheart) to split evenly among all players of winner team.

Want to participate?

Registration for the tourney opens on Wednesday and runs until August 21st. If you want to join, contact director or any team leader or just leave comment under this post with your in game name and information about you wanting to register. We intend for solo players to be a part of one of four teams. If you need to cancel your registration, contact director or any of team leaders as soon as possible.

As it was said before, there will be four teams with their leaders:

Demon Soul Dawnbringers with Bellesoul as its leader
    Mixed Generation with Shadowqueenx as its leader
    Suicide Squad with Purifyheart as its leader
    The Lil Ducklings with Everests as its leader

Soon after registration you will be randomly assigned to one of those teams. The randomization itself is done through computer generator program so there is no human influence on the outcome. It is recommended to mention time zone during joining tournament.

Each of those team will be notified about the date and time of their match, as well as who are they going to fight against. Once you know the specifics about your match, and you know you will be not able to participate at given time, you are obliged to message your leader. If more players won’t be able to participate at given time, team leader will notify director and changes will be made.

What is allowed and what is forbidden?

• No bullying nor strong language, no matter how intense and competitive any match will get, it is still friendly game within EoE15 guild, and among guildmates
    • No constant relogging, we fight together and we die together
    • You are allowed to pick a build yourself, as well as gem set and weapon
    • EoE15 members only
    • Once tournament has started, no more additional players are allowed to join to replace teammates of the team
    • Respec in the middle of the match is NOT allowed
    • Points are awarded for every flag scored
    • Teams MUST send in SS proof of the match results after each match
    • In cases of disconnecting and randoms joining: if a random / not a part of team joins the game, ALL players must STOP until he leaves

Other information

All participants are notified as soon as possible about which team they were assigned to. It is highly recommended to use the rest of the time that is left till matches start, to get to know each other, to practice together and come up with tactics of any kind. Your Team Leaders are responsible for communicating with you, and notifying about any changes. As soon as the specific schedule of matches will be set, it will be mentioned in that same post. It's recomended to check up this post if there are any changes, as it will be edited in forseeble future.

Good luck to everyone!!
    Have lots of fun!!
    No matter how insane you think things are, some redhead will always show up to prove you wrong...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vivenna View Post
    Capture The Flag Tournament
    (Director – Vivante)

Would you like to play ctf with your fellow guild mates?
    Would you like to join one team and compete with others for the main prize?
    This event is for YOU!

What is it about?

We are pround to present the CTF Tournament, which is intended for the level capped Dark Legends players who seek for fun and a little thrill of rivalry. There will be four teams created which will compete against each other to win the main prize: 10 million gold (sponsored by EoE15 Master – Purifyheart) to split evenly among all players of winner team.

Want to participate?

Registration for the tourney opens on Wednesday and runs until August 21st. If you want to join, contact director or any team leader or just leave comment under this post with your in game name and information about you wanting to register. We intend for solo players to be a part of one of four teams. If you need to cancel your registration, contact director or any of team leaders as soon as possible.

As it was said before, there will be four teams with their leaders:

Demon Soul Dawnbringers with Bellesoul as its leader
    Mixed Generation with Shadowqueenx as its leader
    Suicide Squad with Purifyheart as its leader
    The Lil Ducklings with Everests as its leader

Soon after registration you will be randomly assigned to one of those teams. The randomization itself is done through computer generator program so there is no human influence on the outcome. It is recommended to mention time zone during joining tournament.

Each of those team will be notified about the date and time of their match, as well as who are they going to fight against. Once you know the specifics about your match, and you know you will be not able to participate at given time, you are obliged to message your leader. If more players won’t be able to participate at given time, team leader will notify director and changes will be made.

What is allowed and what is forbidden?

• No bullying nor strong language, no matter how intense and competitive any match will get, it is still friendly game within EoE15 guild, and among guildmates
    • No constant relogging, we fight together and we die together
    • You are allowed to pick a build yourself, as well as gem set and weapon
    • EoE15 members only
    • Once tournament has started, no more additional players are allowed to join to replace teammates of the team
    • Respec in the middle of the match is NOT allowed
    • Points are awarded for every flag scored
    • Teams MUST send in SS proof of the match results after each match
    • In cases of disconnecting and randoms joining: if a random / not a part of team joins the game, ALL players must STOP until he leaves

Other information

All participants are notified as soon as possible about which team they were assigned to. It is highly recommended to use the rest of the time that is left till matches start, to get to know each other, to practice together and come up with tactics of any kind. Your Team Leaders are responsible for communicating with you, and notifying about any changes. As soon as the specific schedule of matches will be set, it will be mentioned in that same post. It's recomended to check up this post if there are any changes, as it will be edited in forseeble future.

Good luck to everyone!!
    Have lots of fun!!

Ahoooy!!! Why our thread is so quiet? lol

Look forward to seeing you all at the CTF TOURNAMENT !!
    Invite your friends and get signed up for some fun! REGISTER NOW.

*slice cake, offer slice to Vivante, run away with the rest of cake*

Cheers,
    I need SOME BAD GIRLS to mess with all ETERNITY house. Huehuehue

Last edited by Purifysoul; 08-16-2016 at 10:53 PM.
    Eye Of Eternity 15 Guild Master

Visit our Guild Website: http://EOE15.weebly.com/

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Purifysoul View Post
    Ahoooy!!! Why our thread is so quiet? lol

Look forward to seeing you all at the CTF TOURNAMENT !!
    Invite your friends and get signed up for some fun! REGISTER NOW.

*slice cake, offer slice to Vivante, run away with the rest of cake*

Cheers,
    I need SOME BAD GIRLS to mess with all ETERNITY house. Huehuehue

Well because I'm awkward so my post brought awkwardness in here, but let me blame it on you!

How nice, you feed me to!! Appreciated

Congrats to all winners from other events!!

Speaking of CTF Tournament, Soon I will Edit the post to add teams, who is in which team so it's all known. I highly recommend for team leaders to contact their team, or make groups on line to keep them posted as it's their responsibility!! Cheers
    No matter how insane you think things are, some redhead will always show up to prove you wrong...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vivenna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vivenna View Post
    Well because I'm awkward so my post brought awkwardness in here, but let me blame it on you!

How nice, you feed me to!! Appreciated

Congrats to all winners from other events!!

Speaking of CTF Tournament, Soon I will Edit the post to add teams, who is in which team so it's all known. I highly recommend for team leaders to contact their team, or make groups on line to keep them posted as it's their responsibility!! Cheers
    *Spoiler Alert*yaaaaaaay

¯\(^.^)/¯
    Kawaii thread, Senpai VIVENNA.!

GUILD EVENT LETSSSS GOOOOO!!!Hi everyone! The Guild has been very active these last weeks as you guys know and I love to see that guildies are working hard and having fun. We got lots to farm and catch up with all these new CTF TOURNAMENTS!! We want to Welcome our new members here hope they feel at home here and have fun !!And that’s about all for now; Ty officers and recruiters for all the hard work, , members for being active , We are nr 1 because of that!Congratulations to all of our winners, and to everyone else who took part in our competition.

Name:  1471629832302.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  84.4 KB

Name:  1471629835099.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  106.9 KB
    Last edited by Purifysoul; 08-19-2016 at 01:19 PM.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bladescythe View Post
    Drawn by: ROCKTARD
    \(^.^)/¯
    Kawaii Draw, Senpai ROCKTARD!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Hi Icyy,

I will appreciate if you delete all the screenshots from our forums page and send them all to officer ‘Dedlystriker’

Thank you!

And Yes of course you will get the prize if you win the competition.