Thread: enough complaining -_-

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomsChaos View Post
    2000 pot only for 1 day elite for a rogue... btw AL is a bank game, its free to play but its not as other games.. a arcane pet 20-40 mil its just a pet.. maul was 60 mil just a weapon... so its showes AL a free game but free players cant be offer thats without waste years ( offcourse 1/1000 or %00.1 chance any players can get that money in days if they are luckly...) so normaly AL free and free players mostly playing pve and not buying that much prize items.. old players have better chance now about golds because they are here from begining, on a new game earn gold allways wery easy. so if you are new player and free player <<< you cant get that much golds ( maybe you can if you want spend years ) if bosses drop more gold its will not change anything because prices will be higher... if lockeds get %300 more loot change + puzzlebox warchests %300-500 this will be drop iten prices. but lets be reality its will drop community earn usd << so its will not happen )

1 = accept it play for fun without care best gears..

2 = farm it years stop go school + partys + outside and just waste your years than you can have a max gears pets ( a bad news every new cap you will lose 1-3 month coz new gears...)

3 = just use usd...

AL giwes players 3 choice to play it choice your way enjoy it.. if you see a best gear pets players you can be sure they are plat user, or they are playing AL from begining of game... when a game / game server is new <<< you can be rickher millioner in days weeks, you can be rich than unlimited plat players to..

at point i think you are not plat player and you are not playing this game from begining. thats 3 gameplay style for you choice 1 and enjoy
    i just copyed from my before reply in other topic.. this is the AL ppls should accept it or just wait to sts create a new game and play it from begining and you will rich also bad quality legendary items cheap as free and they are doing great job in pvE..
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 02-02-2014 at 12:48 AM.