Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does Black Druid Top Still Drop? (:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

BTW there is a vanity drop thread. Whenever a new vanity comes out in the game...people usually post there where it can be found. The first post shows where the majority of vanities are found. Unfortunately the original author is no longer updating that post so it doesn't have the info of all the newer druid vanities. But if you read through the thread (probably faster to start at the end and read in reverse chronological order)...I believe the location of all the vanities in the game are listed there. That thread is one of the most useful threads IMHO. In case someone hasn't seen the vanity drop thread it is here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...nity-Drop-List

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
    Read my message again. I meant no offense. I even offered that if you messaged me I would answer you. It is against the TOS to spam and that is why I brought it up. Certainly you have "freedom of speech" as the other user pointed out, but that doesn't give you license to make as many threads you want. "Spamming" is against TOS and you seem to have another thread or two every day. I was just calling it to your attention. Take it as you will.

By the way, I'm not an expert, and I'm certainly not mad. And I also am glad to see that we have another active forumer.

I don't, however, believe it was very nice of you to say we have a bad community and that it's full of "Stuck up people." I think you'll find that there are a lot of very good people here willing to help out as best they can.

Don't make me a villain mates. If you'd been around awhile, you'd know I'm not deserving of such a title. Spamming is against TOS and that's what he's doing. Would you rather a dev come over here and delete his threads? Me neither. That's why I brought it up.
    Its not spamming if its valid, and he has freedom of speech.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord0520 View Post
    Its not spamming if its valid, and he has freedom of speech.
    So do I, and I asked him to stop for his own good. I also messaged him the answer to his question which is probably more than you can say.

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Stop bashing on Mighty, my gosh.

Always this "Freedom of Speech" argument, the Forum Rules clearly say to look up the topic before writing the thread to prevent spam.

Cross posting - As a courtesy to others before beginning a new thread, please look to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established using the Search feature. If so, place your comments there instead. Multiple threads on the same subject clutter up the forum needlessly and many good ideas may be lost. Use the Search link to keep discussions about one topic to one thread only.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

As example if the OP looked up Black Druidic in Search he would find this thread/post which had been posted not more than 2 weeks ago:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post1420071

I have nothing against you guys, I even prefer if you would do more question threads - ask the heck out of you so I can feel a little bit usefull!
    But this bashing on Micah 5v1 is just hilarious ....

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DocDoBig For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

"Ok ill find out on my own since no one has answered my question and everyone on DL is too cool to answer so yeah."

Someone (Sinisterking) did answer u , try Gallow End, mission 2,3 as far as I know on those missions the black druidic top drops.

Good luck
    Last edited by Phantomas; 02-11-2014 at 06:01 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantomas For This Useful Post:

In the depth of hell having a drink with that bastard hades
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

it definitely drops in the second mission of gallows alley i dropped it last month as for the third mission not sure
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=114903&dateline=13874  76753
    Screw The System #IGN's : Hellprince,Deadlywhisper,nopromises,eowyn

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hellprince For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

just ask senzo or exiledangel those two know where almost everything drops yes top drops In gallows

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

thanks sinisterking now I can farm for black druidic and hellprince and doomdoomdoom I've been searching for these but didn't know either
    Using Tapatalk