Quote Originally Posted by Fawkthisgame View Post
no it is not solved because to host your own game you will have to wait a looong time to get people & about the welcoming thing....most of them have lvl 50s already and even if they dont, its unfair that they go to dungeons they dont belong in and there will always be newbies coming in
actualy, lhe longest ive had to wait for somebody to join my games is like 45 seconds. so, really, problem solved. ajd some of those "noobs" are actualy seasoned players, using an alt, or have their char frozen at that level. and even low level players can be usefull sometimes. i joined a game in ao2 with no host, a lvl 3 mage joined, and actually faught killed at least ten mobs alone and didnt die at all, not to mention they healed the group every few seconds.
the way i see it, if youre in a game and a low lvl player joins, give them a chance to proove themselves, if they dont do anything, ask them to leave, or boot them, but make sure you tell them they need to spend some time in maps that are on their level