Thread: iPod games on PC ???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Exclamation iPod games on PC ???

As the title says it, is there a way to play iPod touch games on PC, like PL for exemple ???

I know some of you are already saying "You can't touch your PC'screen !!!" I know, but you can click with the mouse ^^ So we could click instead of touching !(We wouldn't be able to play games that requiered double or triple touch, but we could play PL (without quick spam 'cause it's multi-touch but I think I can play without it :P))

Seriously, I think it could works (if it doesn't already exist :P) because I saw a video on YouTube of a guy who was playing PL but there was a green cross (like a mouse) on his screen to move his player so I thought he was playing on a PC. I also saw the video of DEVs on pocketlegends.com about the Blackstar project and there was again the same green cross moving around the sreen to control the player so I defenitly think there is a way to play iPod games on PC.

Leave me some comments here ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

We are getting Pocket Legends for PC soon enough.

Also, to get the green cross to move, go to options, and check off "tap to move". When you tap the screen it will move you to where you tapped and show you via the green arrows.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I'm thinking maybe the video's you saw (especially the devs) are really on PC. They probably designed the whole game on PC and can play it on a PC too. I don't think they can properly adjust and change the game from the iDevice itself anyway.

I think they announced a PC Client soon. So since Android is out of the way, the next platform they're aiming for is probably a PC. My guess, early next year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thx for all the information and hopefully we'll get PL on PC as a happy Christmas gift :P I'll ask Santa Claus xD !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alias_TheMax View Post
    Thx for all the information and hopefully we'll get PL on PC as a happy Christmas gift :P I'll ask Santa Claus xD !!!
    I think the PC client release will be really soon, hopefully sometime in the beginning of December.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

i cant wait, btw gratz varking. im sooo jealos
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

also, if you have a video out cable, there are ways of using your ipod via tv or computer screen.
    at that point you would still be usin your ipod, but it would be more like a controller, especialy if youe been playin PL so much that you know where all the buttons are without lookin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Balonia View Post
    I just want to kill Santa. Can that be arranged?