Thread: How many times?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default How many times?

I am one of the billion new guys that just showed up because of the Droid and I was wondering how many characters have other people played to level 18 then stashed and deleted.

The first character was a bird that just really needed to be put-down due to bad skill placement and a more terrible name.

The second was an enchantress who had terrible stat allocation. Who wants to be a wizard with only enough str int and dex to carry level 10 gear, little did I understand about dual speccing.

Round 3 is a mostly dex bird who trust not to ruin the bears day by stealing aggro but let's face it there is only so much you can learn about the game in the dark forest.

Either way here's to hoping I can afford a.few.plat before round 4 shows up. If not I may be the richest level 18 who always keeps experience on.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

When you delete a charecter, do you get 1 open (if your only 1) or do you need to purchase another charecter spot?

Also I have never deleted a charecter. I only have my bear, bird, and mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You always have the two character slots. You can create and delete in those slots to your hearts content... I think. I haven't had trouble yet.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Even if you purchase a new slot, and delete that character, the slot is still open. I know this for sure and have tested it. I believe it did not used to be this way.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

i thought they give four slots lol, after emerge two servers, u got 4, guess its just for old time