Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
Name:  all-Arbitors.jpg
Views: 668
Size:  187.6 KB

original thread...http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=spoiler+alert

I know this is beating a dead horse, but since I see PL wont have a cap in the horizon and SL got one..but it was for the "Hardcore" Im asking for all the people who have the majority of the pieces to buy the remain ones, arms and legs that is. I have been off and on playing SL and since really there isn't really anything "New" this could bring back some older players from hibernation. I know these were cap items and the first 3 were already hard to get...this is by no means a low blow to the people who have obtained the 1st 3..but to complete an "OCD" disorder many SL players have.

I would love to have this killer idea and reason why this should be implemented (unless a former posts a good idea )..but I don't..so yea...Im sorry but I have an OCD disorder XD.

So please keep this chat clean..and please share your thoughts.

Your friend
How would this bring back older players? "oh yeah look what u earned 2 years ago! now everyone has it HAHAHAHA IN UR FACE LOYAL PLAYERS!" but anyways, howbout adding NEW content will bring back players, recycling old stuff is annoying