Default L26 Mage halp

Is crystalline wand set viable?
    need skills attributes and combos

Is full int better or should I do enuff int for crystalline int rest dex

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    216 Posts

No no no, u should become a real pro and use str plat packs to build up a big ego
    All kidding aside, I really don't low level PvP under 35 so yeah. Except making kids cry at 15. Yeah.
    Last edited by Laar; 03-07-2014 at 06:35 PM.
    ya YEET

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Eq better for tank bonus, but crystal works. Tank builds r only good now as nuke builds do nothing to walls.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggron View Post
    Eq better for tank bonus, but crystal works. Tank builds r only good now as nuke builds do nothing to walls.
    I try with crystalline abit then I I don't like I got earth

@Laar

Lel.I would get plat pack but native don't answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default L26 Mage halp

If you know what you're doing, you can do pretty much anything. I fight people who are actually decent at pvping with nothing but a pumpkin chunker.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Anyhow, I've wanted to make my own 26 for a while now, and now I bought a 25 paw so I feel it's the right time. Could someone perhaps PM me or comment here an exact build? I always thought 26 was more about build than gameplay.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I just quit L26 pvp acouple days ago because: Teamers, boosters, inappropriate language, and people who think rushing is bad and it's just no fun anymore because if u try to have fun and ffa u will just get teamed. But I played 26 pvp since actually the day pvp was released into PL.

My recent 26 Mage skill build is 6 bom, 6 bov, 6 lightning, 1 fire, 3 heal, 1 ms, 1 frost.

Combo: buffs-ice-lightning-fire-heal-drain when other Mage drains or vs bear drain right after heal-ms when getting very low health.

Gear: L25 paw int Halloween mantle and int Halloween helm and crystalline wing, and 2% hit and 8 armor ring and elf face that gives 2 hit (forgot the name). Crystalline or earthquake wand set if u want mana regen (requires 55 int).

Stats: 35 int rest dex. If u want mana regen set then use 55 int rest dex and buy a crystalline or earthquake wand set.

Tips vs mages: use the combo from above and use skills as quickly as possible in any order after they cool down.
    Tips vs bears: u can't kite them easily cause u only have 1 fire so u have to keep distance from the bear so they can't continue to hit crushing blow.
    Tips vs rhinos: when they charge at u use fire lightning ice heal drain and keep them far.
    Tips vs foxes: same as rhino but a little harder cause these foxes can nuke u pretty hard if they have the hammer plat pack (which is 99% of foxes at this lvl).
    Tips vs birds: it will be a very rare occurrence to see a bird at this lvl now a days so u will be able to kill them easily cause they don't nuke hard at all anymore. BUT if facing a L30 bird use mana shield after they hit blast shot and continue to hit heal and lightning fast.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Afbeast For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Afbeast:1512181
    I just quit L26 pvp acouple days ago because: Teamers, boosters, inappropriate language, and people who think rushing is bad and it's just no fun anymore because if u try to have fun and ffa u will just get teamed. But I played 26 pvp since actually the day pvp was released into PL.

My recent 26 Mage skill build is 6 bom, 6 bov, 6 lightning, 1 fire, 3 heal, 1 ms, 1 frost.

Combo: buffs-ice-lightning-fire-heal-drain when other Mage drains or vs bear drain right after heal-ms when getting very low health.

Gear: L25 paw int Halloween mantle and int Halloween helm and crystalline wing, and 2% hit and 8 armor ring and elf face that gives 2 hit (forgot the name). Crystalline or earthquake wand set if u want mana regen (requires 55 int).

Stats: 35 int rest dex. If u want mana regen set then use 55 int rest dex and buy a crystalline or earthquake wand set.

Tips vs mages: use the combo from above and use skills as quickly as possible in any order after they cool down.
    Tips vs bears: u can't kite them easily cause u only have 1 fire so u have to keep distance from the bear so they can't continue to hit crushing blow.
    Tips vs rhinos: when they charge at u use fire lightning ice heal drain and keep them far.
    Tips vs foxes: same as rhino but a little harder cause these foxes can nuke u pretty hard if they have the hammer plat pack (which is 99% of foxes at this lvl).
    Tips vs birds: it will be a very rare occurrence to see a bird at this lvl now a days so u will be able to kill them easily cause they don't nuke hard at all anymore. BUT if facing a L30 bird use mana shield after they hit blast shot and continue to hit heal and lightning fast.
    Thank you, I'm gonna try it as soon as I get home.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FortalWao View Post
    U wurs troll on ur old account

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggron:1513622
    U wurs troll on ur old account
    What do you mean, kind sir?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

What do you mean, kind sir?
    lol its fortal the gay kid
    lmao