Thread: Solution

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Solution

I've been seeing countless complaints to STS everyday. So I'm here to propose a "solution". So anyway yea let's get started. Everybody complains,"why isn't there a a new cap for PL" etc. The reason why there isn't a new cap is because PL only has like 5-10k players still playing. They tried to get it popular again by releasing the fox and rhino but that didn't work out. So since they see that AL is there best money making game and most popular they consistently work on that. So instead of complaining about not having a new cap let's try to get more people back to PL and then maybe STS will start paying attention to PL and maybe even release a new cap!!!

Yahmaha Vvishy Snooped Sugaadaddy Wantsomesugaa Iamvvishy Ksed etc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Default Solution

Good idea! But I missed your solution? There is nothing you can do, unless sts fixes already game breaking mechanics in pl already(which won't happen). I tried to help them with the thread I made about balancing pvp. And I'm sorry I'm sick of seeing these dev comments where they say that they haven't "abandoned" pl yet. The threads people are making such as these are a waste of time. Only person I can say actually cares about pl is Sam. If any new player finds pl I advise they move onto another game so they don't get trapped in this money vortex and waste possibly 100's of dollars to an unfinished and unbalanced game. Adios

Proud officer of Rated M

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by imxoriginal View Post
    Good idea! But I missed your solution? There is nothing you can do, unless sts fixes already game breaking mechanics in pl already(which won't happen). I tried to help them with the thread I made about balancing pvp. And I'm sorry I'm sick of seeing these dev comments where they say that they haven't "abandoned" pl yet. The threads people are making such as these are a waste of time. Only person I can say actually cares about pl is Sam. If any new player finds pl I advise they move onto another game so they don't get trapped in this money vortex and waste possibly 100's of dollars to an unfinished and unbalanced game. Adios
    Johnnnnnnnn, dun quit PL! Pwease. But, I cannot agree more. The devs should try to make something happen. Like seriously, we are getting the same things over and over again. Reused stuff from previous events. If dis is the end of the caps for PL, might as well balance it before they leave it alone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

but if they support AL what about the games that made them who they are ( pl sl)
    nothing lasts forever

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    but if they support AL what about the games that made them who they are ( pl sl)
    PL, SL, DL are long gone, bud.
    I'm sorry to say.. because PL WAS my life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by imxoriginal:1463934
    Yeah, what he said^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vvishy View Post
    I've been seeing countless complaints to STS everyday. So I'm here to propose a "solution". So anyway yea let's get started. Everybody complains,"why isn't there a a new cap for PL" etc. The reason why there isn't a new cap is because PL only has like 5-10k players still playing. They tried to get it popular again by releasing the fox and rhino but that didn't work out. So since they see that AL is there best money making game and most popular they consistently work on that. So instead of complaining about not having a new cap let's try to get more people back to PL and then maybe STS will start paying attention to PL and maybe even release a new cap!!!
    I'm on it!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Fact of the matter is that all games die eventually, but mainly cause the company starts to invest in new and more innovative games, which is a good thing, even though it may not seem like it. One thing I kinda would like to see companies do is, if you played a previous game alot, like having maxed lvl chars and stuff, then you should be rewarded some how with their newer games. I played PL alot back in the day, quit for like 2 yrs and for some reason I'm getting back into it, no idea why but no matter what players eventually just lose interest, no matter how many new chars,level caps,ect. We just lose interest. However spacetime is a strong company and they will continue to make new and better games. Just try not to dwel on the past and look to the future.
    56 Majormajic - 55 Majortank - 5 Majorfive
    Pocket Legend Inc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vvishy View Post
    There aren't a lot of players because of the company, if they balanced pvp there would be many more players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cheenivie View Post
    There aren't a lot of players because of the company, if they balanced pvp there would be many more players.
    Yes, with no new content it will be Pvp keeping many people still playing. It can't be perfectly balanced but the least they could do is finish what they started. They started to try and balance things and then stopped completely. Endgame should be the first balance since most players will cap and have nothing to do other than Pvp.

Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino