Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
Because you have to watch both sides of a coin I will say this ironicaly and hope don't get banned. OWWWW new ways to scam I will go try themmm (whistle-whistle). I am just saying you didn't have to make the examples and keep what is most important from the scam just saying because I have been scammed twice thank God small amounts well because it was back in season 1 I remember that 1 guy told me that he is selling malison for 10k so I thought I would have 90k in my pocket but then he said to me that I have to put the money first so he can ensure the trade yees I was real stupid back then but give me a break this was my first online game with all this trades and not to mention I was a noob back then.But I have to admit nice thread and nice work on it.
I can understand your point, but if i ever wanted to become a scammer, i wouldn't pull a scam from a list that 187k (so far) people have read through, as well as being featured in-game where anyone who logs on can access this thread. Not only would they know it's a scam, but then they'd know how they can report me and i'd get banned.

I'm sure this thread helps more than it hurts. Believe me, i have seen an enormous drop in "scam!" posts on these forums since this thread was born, i know this guide helps a lot in preventing players from getting scammed.

This guide was designed to inform players that these are common scams. Most of these scams are already easily thought up by people wanting to scam. The victims just don't know they are getting scammed until it actually happens. This helps potential victims recognize them and say "hey! I know that is a scam! I will report you!"