Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CTF kills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Exclamation CTF kills

well ive found that at level 23 I have been getting more kills I have got a level 15 pvp toon aswell and I play with him but deadlystriker is my main I find that when people gang it gets on your nerves so people just tend to rage and leave what do you think of this and do you think that people should stop it or noit
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I say stop it and after they gang me i call them a *****

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebecoar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Ganging is mostly a low lvl pvp thing usually done by guilds full of low level pros pounding on noobs for a good kdr

Lvl 36 IGN: ERIONKALAJ
    sig by: deathbydesign

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kalaj For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

yea your right well I hate it especially when its your rival guild and they win by ganging
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

hmm this is funny when eternal nightmare talk about ganging xD
    Mom ... your Son mentally ill.Why I love watching the sea.... Sea? A sea of blood.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Takenotez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

huh we don't gang we get ganged so we do it back because it is unfair and eternal nightmare are good guild friendly aswell its not our falut guild hate us so we fight with them to try and fight back because we are hated so whats the point

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

lol you guys never play fair and always ganging, every low lvl pvper know it...so this sad when you guys cry about gang
    Mom ... your Son mentally ill.Why I love watching the sea.... Sea? A sea of blood.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Takenotez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

no it isn't we do get ganged and we don't gang unless we get ganged but im not gonna fight with ya about it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deadlystriker View Post
    no it isn't we do get ganged and we don't gang unless we get ganged but im not gonna fight with ya about it
    LMFAO, give this bro a medal.

This statement is sooooo inaccurate, bro if there was ever such a thing as scamming for pvp stats, than ya guild would get it. Haha placing team members on both teams and having rule of no killing guildmates; inserting higher level toons into match if a non-guildie is dominating eternal members; etc. LOL one of my alts got booted from your guild because I broke rule of attacking my own guildies in ctf. Luckly i got other alts in there if i get bored with high level pvp.

Madhouse 4 life!
    ITS A MADHOUSE YO!
    DL IGNs: qingsana, flareblitz, boughtinalcohol, etc.
    Guild: Madhouse

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Flareblitz For This Useful Post:

In the depth of hell having a drink with that bastard hades
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Takenotez View Post
    lol you guys never play fair and always ganging, every low lvl pvper know it...so this sad when you guys cry about gang
    always ganging ? please don't be ignorant you gang like everyone else even better if i might say and please don't claim we never play fair that's a baseless argument we don't whine when you're guild runs around ganging us trying to bring lvl 20 in a game full of lvl 15 to win a match or maybe when you're guild made only level 17's in the intention of ganging us level 15 but still cant win .you don't have the right to talk about whats fair and whats not so again like i said this is not the place to vent you're frustrations you want to cry about silly things don't do it publicly

Quote Originally Posted by Flareblitz View Post
    LMFAO, give this bro a medal.

This statement is sooooo inaccurate, bro if there was ever such a thing as scamming for pvp stats, than ya guild would get it. Haha placing team members on both teams and having rule of no killing guildmates; inserting higher level toons into match if a non-guildie is dominating eternal members; etc. LOL one of my alts got booted from your guild because I broke rule of attacking my own guildies in ctf. Luckly i got other alts in there if i get bored with high level pvp.

Madhouse 4 life!
    "rule of no killing guildmates" most pvp guilds have that rule so don't even go there ^_^, as for placing teamates on opposite teams we actually learned that trick from a guild called ilivpvprealife they are pros at it ^_^ as for inserting a high lvl guildie thats a baseless accusation with no proof backing it up we never bring high level alts into a match if not needed unless the opposite team is filled with higher levels so we bring a high level alt to even the odds as would anyone and as for getting kicked out not our problem when someone gets invited to the guild he is told the rules if you don't like them don't join no one forces you to so stop whining if you don't mind this is not the place to vent you're frustrations thank you ^_^
    Last edited by hellprince; 02-13-2014 at 02:10 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=114903&dateline=13874  76753
    Screw The System #IGN's : Hellprince,Deadlywhisper,nopromises,eowyn

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hellprince For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hellprince View Post
    "rule of no killing guildmates" most pvp guilds have that rule so don't even go there ^_^
    Oh I will go there bro, name me the guilds. I can assure you bro that none of em are endgame level, so go fix your quote bro or name em. Your statement bro should be most pvp guilds at low level have that rule.

as for placing teamates on opposite teams we actually learned that trick from a guild called ilivpvprealife they are pros at it ^_^
    Thank you bro for acknowledging this ^_^

as for inserting a high lvl guildie thats a baseless accusation with no proof backing it up we never bring high level alts into a match if not needed unless the opposite team is filled with higher levels so we bring a high level alt to even the odds as would anyone
    Us pros or vets with many alts know your trick bro, infact you have unknowingly invited us to help you in some of your matches bro, lol ^_^ LMFAO your alts entitled hellllprince or hellllllprince (add in how many l's you want bro) are strategically placed to take advantage of this. Once a see any of your toons at endgame then I will reverse my judgement bro.

and as for getting kicked out not our problem when someone gets invited to the guild he is told the rules if you don't like them don't join no one forces you to so stop whining if you don't mind this is not the place to vent you're frustrations thank you ^_^
    I'm actually still in your guild bro, so no worries. I was merely agreeing with "takenotez" on the gang theory and other strategies that are implemented at low level bro.
    ITS A MADHOUSE YO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

This thread proves why low lvl pvpwill always be a joke lol why not just play fair putting guildmates on opposite team to sit is sad

Lvl 36 IGN: ERIONKALAJ
    sig by: deathbydesign

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kalaj For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kalaj View Post
    This thread proves why low lvl pvpwill always be a joke lol why not just play fair putting guildmates on opposite team to sit is sad
    Couldnt agree more. Thats why I would like to see the weight class system like in boxing applied here. If for example lvl 12-15 can only play against each other that would lvl the playing field. I would just hit lvl 15 and sit there of course. It won't stop the putting a squatter on the opposite team problem, but it would be a start at fixing things.

GM- Machines of Hate
    DL: Castdown - Castper - Dyingfetus
    AL: Castdown - Casteddown - Castela

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Castdown For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Oh I will go there bro, name me the guilds. I can assure you bro that none of em are endgame level, so go fix your quote bro or name em. Your statement bro should be most pvp guilds at low level have that rule.

Thank you bro for acknowledging this ^_^

Us pros or vets with many alts know your trick bro, infact you have unknowingly invited us to help you in some of your matches bro, lol ^_^ LMFAO your alts entitled hellllprince or hellllllprince (add in how many l's you want bro) are strategically placed to take advantage of this. Once a see any of your toons at endgame then I will reverse my judgement bro.

I'm actually still in your guild bro, so no worries. I was merely agreeing with "takenotez" on the gang theory and other strategies that are implemented at low level bro.
    i never said the guilds were end game i said pvp guilds fix you eye sight i never accurately said all high lvl pvp guilds

as for you're second point we only do it with ilipvprealife, your welcome

this just shows how knowledgeable you truly are we invite you to our matches when we need help and we expect you to invite us if you needed help that's how the guild works please do you have any proof of me having helllprince or hellllllprince ? because as far as i know it was never mine. and i do already have an alt at end game i just don't say the name so i can play peacefully ^_^
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=114903&dateline=13874  76753

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

oi leave hell alone you no good ganging player just because I started this thread to get peoples opinions not to start a fight

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I dont cry lol your guild cant kill me even with gang and this is sad lol the one who start cry... this was your guild lol ..look who made this this thread lol

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Takenotez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Takenotez View Post
    I dont cry lol your guild cant kill me even with gang and this is sad lol the one who start cry... this was your guild lol ..look who made this this thread lol
    bold statement :blatantly lying.

as for deadlystriker if you took the time to actually read what he said he wasn't complaining neither was he "crying" he was just asking for players opinions about the people who get to angry and leave the game because of this.go look up the meaning of crying because i don't see how this thread has anything to do with it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

i never said the guilds were end game i said pvp guilds fix you eye sight i never accurately said all high lvl pvp guilds

as for you're second point we only do it with ilipvprealife, your welcome

this just shows how knowledgeable you truly are we invite you to our matches when we need help and we expect you to invite us if you needed help that's how the guild works please do you have any proof of me having helllprince or hellllllprince ? because as far as i know it was never mine. and i do already have an alt at end game i just don't say the name so i can play peacefully ^_^
    ah bro you are too humble, but you do have these level up alts, you told me so in pm and officer/guild chat in confidence. bro you dont know it but we actually pretty close in eternal.

as you said the beauty of alts is that you can play peacefully without anyone knowing ^_^

as for deadlystriker if you took the time to actually read what he said he wasn't complaining neither was he "crying" he was just asking for players opinions about the people who get to angry and leave the game because of this.go look up the meaning of crying because i don't see how this thread has anything to do with it
    indeed true bro, but you gotta admit as the post got longer his statements became more inaccurate lol eternal dont gang they just gang cause they are ganged LMFAO

I would have more respect if he just said they gang, like you said afterwards bro
    ITS A MADHOUSE YO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

ah bro you are too humble, but you do have these level up alts, you told me so in pm and officer/guild chat in confidence. bro you dont know it but we actually pretty close in eternal.

as you said the beauty of alts is that you can play peacefully without anyone knowing ^_^

indeed true bro, but you gotta admit as the post got longer his statements became more inaccurate lol eternal dont gang they just gang cause they are ganged LMFAO

I would have more respect if he just said they gang, like you said afterwards bro
    well i don't lie we do gang i admit but what irritates me is when people say you gang and we don't because there is no such thing everyone gangs its how the game is its team red vs team blue for example i was playing this kid the other day forgot her name i had it was my team 4 vs her team 5 and she was asking me not to gang ? i said how you're outnumbering us to which she replies "fight alone" this pisses me off because you cant tell people to play you're way just because you don't like it i don't tell people to stop ganging i just try to come up with a counter at the end of the day everyone gangs it's unavoidable it but some folks use it as an excuse to express their frustrations because they don't like to lose

about my level up alts yes i admit i have them but i never use them to kill lower level folks because then i would be cheating myself i rather face people with the same level as me because i prefer a challenge i only have those high level up alts for dire situations in case the other team will be outnumbering us with high levels

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

good one hell nice statement