Quote Originally Posted by Flareblitz View Post
Oh I will go there bro, name me the guilds. I can assure you bro that none of em are endgame level, so go fix your quote bro or name em. Your statement bro should be most pvp guilds at low level have that rule.

Thank you bro for acknowledging this ^_^

Us pros or vets with many alts know your trick bro, infact you have unknowingly invited us to help you in some of your matches bro, lol ^_^ LMFAO your alts entitled hellllprince or hellllllprince (add in how many l's you want bro) are strategically placed to take advantage of this. Once a see any of your toons at endgame then I will reverse my judgement bro.

I'm actually still in your guild bro, so no worries. I was merely agreeing with "takenotez" on the gang theory and other strategies that are implemented at low level bro.
i never said the guilds were end game i said pvp guilds fix you eye sight i never accurately said all high lvl pvp guilds

as for you're second point we only do it with ilipvprealife, your welcome

this just shows how knowledgeable you truly are we invite you to our matches when we need help and we expect you to invite us if you needed help that's how the guild works please do you have any proof of me having helllprince or hellllllprince ? because as far as i know it was never mine. and i do already have an alt at end game i just don't say the name so i can play peacefully ^_^