Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What are happening to the guilds now???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

You stated EOS=super elite guild.. what on earth elite mean if no rules to join them? Get your fat fingger working on APs..

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hiosahaf View Post
    Can y'all just calm down and think from HIS perspective? -.-
    Just stahp going on to what's right and what's wrong (zeus) and what should be done or how the guilds are (paul, yash, ebe, etc)

Now I'm nobody to lecture you guys but this issue could have been handled more delicately.

"Hey diego, I'm sorry to hear that happened with you.. Get back to me in game and we'll help ya level up and maybe then you can join? As far as the original post is concerned, I'm sorry you felt that way. We just had to keep the inactives and miscreants out. Glad to have you back though!"

Now, what's wrong in the above reply? Seriously, just keep your head on your neck guys it's a really petty issue!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    Man...he rather comes and throw shyt on a guild or two and speaking using false words instead of writing his concern in our guild thread?or better pm me in game or forum asking for info? but ye whatever you say.... i still think i replied to nice for this kind of post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

If you won a join an elite guild, you got a be an elite.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Solid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hiosahaf View Post
    Can y'all just calm down and think from HIS perspective? -.-
    Just stahp going on to what's right and what's wrong (zeus) and what should be done or how the guilds are (paul, yash, ebe, etc)

Now I'm nobody to lecture you guys but this issue could have been handled more delicately.

"Hey diego, I'm sorry to hear that happened with you.. Get back to me in game and we'll help ya level up and maybe then you can join? As far as the original post is concerned, I'm sorry you felt that way. We just had to keep the inactives and miscreants out. Glad to have you back though!"

Now, what's wrong in the above reply? Seriously, just keep your head on your neck guys it's a really petty issue!

No.

That would set a precedent that anyone who was denied can make a thread crying and then be allowed in the guild of their choosing. Also, by making this thread - he chose to slander their guild name. I think that he could have handled the situation in a more mature fashion.

Personally, I will not lie to a person and tell them that I will help them level up - it's not going to happen. If he wants to be in a #1 or #2 guild, he needs to work for them, not the other way around.

There's a famous quote called, "Ask not what America can do for you, but what you can do for her".
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ok, just to be clear to everyone:
    @Paul, i you think im saying "false" information, then look at your guild post in the forums. Clearly it say that you have to be lv 36 to join. Is that "false words" to you?
    @Zeus, I dont know what your deal is, but i have to agree with Hiosahaf here. Clearly you arent looking at my perspective here. Now im not saying that im special and that everyone should make me feel special, but you gotta take into account my perspective and experience here. And also, didnt this game start at 2011?

@everyone, im not trying to get back to EOS, nor trying to be elite. In fact, im quite happy now that im in some other guild. And because of that i learned that even though youre in the #1 spot, you still wont be hapy unless you know how to achieve it.

Sorry if i flamed EOS and/or Deviant Misfits, I just had to say what i was thinking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

I miss eoe/eosk. To be honest the merge is what killed both guild because it got to big to fast. Cass was still around by then and shortly gave up after most of the original eoe players left the merge. I see eosk now and it makes me sad for the reasons you mentioned. Pretty sure most of the players in that guild have no idea on the history behind it or how much work was put into both guilds causing the merge. So now like you said you have new gms making the worse rules to join when the original meaning for the guild was friends, not being the best but being the most helpful. The last few times ive checked on al alot of guilds are just competing for #1. Very few are there for friends now and reason im glad i stuck to the one aster and saf started.
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

8. The Following User Says Thank You to xcainnblecterx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by diego1marcus View Post
    Ok, just to be clear to everyone:
    @Paul, i you think im saying "false" information, then look at your guild post in the forums. Clearly it say that you have to be lv 36 to join. Is that "false words" to you?
    @Zeus, I dont know what your deal is, but i have to agree with Hiosahaf here. Clearly you arent looking at my perspective here. Now im not saying that im special and that everyone should make me feel special, but you gotta take into account my perspective and experience here. And also, didnt this game start at 2011?

@everyone, im not trying to get back to EOS, nor trying to be elite. In fact, im quite happy now that im in some other guild. And because of that i learned that even though youre in the #1 spot, you still wont be hapy unless you know how to achieve it.

Sorry if i flamed EOS and/or Deviant Misfits, I just had to say what i was thinking
    I'm looking at your perspective just fine. However, the world does not revolve around you. I was a noob once too. Heck, everybody in those guilds were once a noob. You are not anyone special to throw a fit on forums because you did not get what you want. In order to get into those guilds, they surpassed the requirements needed. Again, if you want to join them - meet the requirements. Nobody but yourself is stopping you from getting them, so the only person you can blame for not being in the guild you want is yourself.

Also, your apology is not an apology, as you gave reasoning why you did what you did - so it's not really an apology, is it? You can't tell someone: "I punched you in the face, but this is why I did it. Forgive me?"

Lastly, this is the approximate release date of the game:
    Nov. 27th, 2012.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2014-02-14 at 5.22.03 PM.png
Views: 224
Size:  100.6 KB

Note: I am not in any leaderboard guild.
    Last edited by Zeus; 02-14-2014 at 08:23 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Point me to the recruiter who told you we only recruit l36 cuz of guild rankings.

1-Guild rankings are stupid. If we wanted to be top guild, we would recruit every single person we could, to raise our APs(our only low stat. DM is currently(and always was) top in all the meaningful categories such as ctf kills, ctf k/d, tdm, etc.
    2-The reason we accpet 36 only is because we dont like l35s trying to run elite or do pvp because they slow us down. Simple as that. If you are a twink, thats cool, we accept twinks who wanna be with us.
    3-There were no guild rankings before EOS existed, so you saying you got kicked at l26 cap for guild rankings is complete and utter bs and youre LYING. and DM was #1 for the longest time, and if you counted them all id bet we had more weeks at it. The only way to pull #1 for us would be to recruit noobs and 35 etc who have AP. We dont want that, we wanr quality players. Stop being so bitter. We at DM are not some super elitist guild that hunts down all the noobs to hate on them. Yes we got rid of 35s/made them level up, but its OUR guild and thats what we want. We dont even have the paragon title requirement.
    4-Way long ago I was a noob who joined AB(the guild that DM sprung from) and through working with officers and people who wanted to help me grow(RIP Speedrun) I improved and now I lead DM.
    5-You obviously only join guilds because all you see is rankings. The people like you are so noticeable. When we are #1, we get so many new players and l35s and low levels trying to join. If you want the shortcut to being good then you will be looking for such a long time that you would be better off working for it. Its annoying to see guildies upset because we arent number 1. Those same guildies are the ones who joined us solely based on rank. They also usually have negative 10 million pvp ratios and brag to other noobs in pier about their guild rank.
    6-Lets throw "Number of members on timed runs" into guild ranks as a factor.
    More problems? Come cry to me ingame ign: Aze
    Last edited by Azepeiete; 02-14-2014 at 09:02 PM.

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Azepeiete For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azepeiete View Post
    Point me to the recruiter who told you we only recruit l36 cuz of guild rankings.

1-Guild rankings are stupid. If we wanted to be top guild, we would recruit every single person we could, to raise our APs(our only low stat. DM is currently(and always was) top in all the meaningful categories such as ctf kills, ctf k/d, tdm, etc.
    2-The reason we accpet 36 only is because we dont like l35s trying to run elite or do pvp because they slow us down. Simple as that. If you are a twink, thats cool, we accept twinks who wanna be with us.
    3-There were no guild rankings before EOS existed, so you saying you got kicked at l26 cap for guild rankings is complete and utter bs and youre LYING. and DM was #1 for the longest time, and if you counted them all id bet we had more weeks at it. The only way to pull #1 for us would be to recruit noobs and 35 etc who have AP. We dont want that, we wanr quality players. Stop being so bitter. We at DM are not some super elitist guild that hunts down all the noobs to hate on them. Yes we got rid of 35s/made them level up, but its OUR guild and thats what we want. We dont even have the paragon title requirement.

You tell 'em aze.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

I wasnt done sorry ctf

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsebi View Post
    Man...he rather comes and throw shyt on a guild or two and speaking using false words instead of writing his concern in our guild thread?or better pm me in game or forum asking for info? but ye whatever you say.... i still think i replied to nice for this kind of post
    Don't pay any heed to him. Does it matter what one person is gonna say about EOS? Everyone on the forums knows how EOS is and how reputed you are. Don't let someone words incite you. (Same with you zeus). Better to put it off calmly rather than feeding the fire with more fuel!
    Just my opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azepeiete View Post

4-Way long ago I was a noob who joined AB(the guild that DM sprung from) and through working with officers and people who wanted to help me grow(RIP Speedrun) I improved and now I lead DM.
    5-You obviously only join guilds because all you see is rankings. The people like you are so noticeable. When we are #1, we get so many new players and l35s and low levels trying to join. If you want the shortcut to being good then you will be looking for such a long time that you would be better off working for it. Its annoying to see guildies upset because we arent number 1. Those same guildies are the ones who joined us solely based on rank. They also usually have negative 10 million pvp ratios and brag to other noobs in pier about their guild rank.
    6-Lets throw "Number of members on timed runs" into guild ranks as a factor.
    Hehehe poor dude, he can't even retaliate when Aze tells him off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    AL-Freelancer

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #53
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

Each guild usually have their own requirements in order to recruit someone. Flaming guilds for their recruitment practices brings drama to the forums.

This thread is now closed.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delphina For This Useful Post: