Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I feel like SL is dying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

old post... I enjoy SL like ever before

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iliketolol View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiarck View Post
    Sl will always be fun, only thing is it's in game community that's been degrading, but the game itself will always be fun (atleast to me) even when I get bored and take breaks Lol it's cause of the lack of content, not the game itself, so instead of just waiting for a new cap or new content to come start farming stuff to prepare for it, you don't want to be the one who's left out when something awesome comes up
    Which is never going to happen..
    yea most likely, what if Star Legends was remade, a successor and we would be able to transfer our stuff there such as items but start fresh in currency, except plat carries over lol , they did say it's easier to make a whole new game rather then updating, so why not remake sl and add everything that sl didnt have
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    Hello,

Dear developpers,

We haven't seen any decent update to this game for a while. According to the Guild ranking, a great maximum of 1000 players are active capped players. Compared to Arcane Legends, they have more than 20k active capped players: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...evel-36/page21 (sizari #20064)

More, Star Legends Forum is desertic. There are about 20 Active people.

You are loosing these players, Please bring back joy to this game, it needs your attention.

thank you for your consideration.

Dragoonclaws
    Unfortunately dragoon, STS is starting to act like Zynga where they use a few titles of there games, then when a new one comes out they abandon the old one to milk the revenue to pay for the new one. Instead of adding actual updates, they recycle old ones for new players who enjoy them, but to the old players, well we have seen them too much and it gets old. Its really turning old veteran players away and attracting close to no players at all. Soon, im sure when Al dies down, it will be just like SL, PL, and DL, just another way to milk as much as they can to pay for battle command. Its good to see more people are noticing this, we should let the developers know, because im sure some of them know, but they arent doing much about it. Star Legends has the most potential, even more than Arcane Legends. Good observation tho dragoon, we need to help re populate SL because it is a dying game even the statistics prove it!
    Last edited by Warlord0520; 05-17-2014 at 12:22 PM. Reason: typo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iliketolol View Post
    U may like this game for 2 more year's without cap, but not everyone is dumb like you and we get bored.. and have better things to do in life rather than playing this nonsense t.t

Ps. I get a bit emotional about sl, no hatred intended
    Well iliketoclown I see 2 key points here "we get bored" and "better things to do" so what I see from this means you hardly play this game or you dont at all, so honk your self back to the fun house.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    old post... I enjoy SL like ever before
    Again OLD POST

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LOST TAPES View Post
    Well iliketoclown I see 2 key points here "we get bored" and "better things to do" so what I see from this means you hardly play this game or you dont at all, so honk your self back to the fun house.
    Hardly play this game? I have full arbiter sets of each classes..you have no idea how much time and money ive spent on this game..
    Am here since 26 cap... Ive suffered alot from this game and finally got over it.. (I had to delete my main character to quit it)

If you still dont get my point, good luck with this game, i just want people to not suffer the pain, this game gave to me..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Iliketolol For This Useful Post:

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Hey guys, I am going to go ahead and close this thread. Remember, we are always open to feedback, but let's keep it constructive and focused.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arpluvial For This Useful Post: