Thread: premium dungeons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default premium dungeons

So far I've downloaded every dungeon in order up to Croc Swamp. I'm a level 35 with almost every quest complete and soon I'm going to download the next dungeon. Since each dungeon has a level caps where it stops giving you xp from the kills after a certain level 5 out of the 6 dungeons are useless except for the consignment shoppe which is the only useful thing in one of the other dungeons. I know they didn't cost much but I still payed for the dungeons so there should be more stuff to do in the dungeons i payed for to make it worth the money. Like there should be more to do then just killing monsters or buying weapons and armor. I know they probably do this so everyone would want to buy the next dungeon to level up higher but they can add stuff that is only available in each dungeon so people would want to buy the dungeons to level up and for w/e else they add. Or even get rid of the level caps and just add exclusive stuff to each dungeon to still make people want to buy the dungeons. I don't care if it's 1,5, or 10 xp. A level 50 or any other level in the game should still get some xp from killing monsters in any dungeon in the game. even if it's just 1 xp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lol...sorry, lame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

you only get like one xp per kill at 48 for ao3 why would they make it so u get the same for a level 10mob
    lvl45-Archer-Gwippy-lvl45-Bear-Renkai-lvl45-Enchantress-Archnai-lvl19-One Hit KO bird-Twinxy-lvl47-Bear-Untha-lvl39-Enchantress-Lietei
    lvl25-bird-villo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

They did this to prevent people from lvling up to the cap and never spending money. It's obvious. But you know it's like that coming into it, so you can either spend the money or quit before you start.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I wasn't even talking about that. i just mentioned it. I was talking about how there should be more to do in the dungeons we payed for. I know it didn't cost much but i bought 30 platinum for $5 and then i bought the first dungeon for a few of the platinum. i think just 2. but after like a half hour i reached a level where i couldn't get anymore xp. So i spent 2 out of 30 platinum on a dungeon that i can only use for like a half hour depending on how fast i gain a few levels. so then i bought the next dungeon for a few more platinum and again only used it for a short time before having to buy the next dungeon. I just recently bought croc swamps since the first 5 dungeons were useless and i didn't even use them for that long. I bought my first platinum on November 16 which was 11 days ago and didn't even use the game that much and i'm already up to croc swamps and had to buy moe platinum since i used them all up. So i basically spent $5 to buy 5 dungeons that i can't even use after 15 days. They should add more to the game and dungeons for those that payed for them. and they can easily fix the xp problem. just have monsters from the lower dungeons give low xp per kill and the further you get in the game the more xp each monster gives. Like monsters from dark forest will give like 1 or 5 xp and monsters from alien oasis will give alot more. since they are harder

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chris9788 View Post
    I wasn't even talking about that. i just mentioned it. I was talking about how there should be more to do in the dungeons we payed for. I know it didn't cost much but i bought 30 platinum for $5 and then i bought the first dungeon for a few of the platinum. i think just 2. but after like a half hour i reached a level where i couldn't get anymore xp. So i spent 2 out of 30 platinum on a dungeon that i can only use for like a half hour depending on how fast i gain a few levels. so then i bought the next dungeon for a few more platinum and again only used it for a short time before having to buy the next dungeon. I just recently bought croc swamps since the first 5 dungeons were useless and i didn't even use them for that long. I bought my first platinum on November 16 which was 11 days ago and didn't even use the game that much and i'm already up to croc swamps and had to buy moe platinum since i used them all up. So i basically spent $5 to buy 5 dungeons that i can't even use after 15 days. They should add more to the game and dungeons for those that payed for them. and they can easily fix the xp problem. just have monsters from the lower dungeons give low xp per kill and the further you get in the game the more xp each monster gives. Like monsters from dark forest will give like 1 or 5 xp and monsters from alien oasis will give alot more. since they are harder

dude you must be getting like jesus exp and drops then. Cuz to be completely 100% done with the dungeon in 30 minutes is pretty damn good... I'm lvl 50 and I still go to balefort and dark forest maps everyday.

And your spending your platinum wrong. Exactly how STS wants you to spend it. They make more money. Your suppost to buy 75 platinum and buy the dungeon packs. They get you everything you need to hit lvl 50 for about 10 bucks.