Thread: Multiple Attacks on a single base!

Thanks

Default Multiple Attacks on a single base!

Hi,

I think there is a general bug in the way battles are conducted. For example we have the first two places Theo and Elax constantly attacking each other and getting Gold/Sheep/Defense/Attack the first two places each time. I am not saying that they are cheating but they are smart enough to exploit the system to the max.

I think this has enabled the first two big players to earn more than anyone else in this game (pearls... lots of them). I think this should be fixed asap since it is an easy fix to do!

The best way to prevent this is when I attack a base (win or loose) that base should be hidden from me at least for 24 hours! Any other suggestions might work as long as this is fixed.
    Last edited by Darsej Rizaj; 02-18-2014 at 05:47 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Darsej Rizaj For This Useful Post:

Thanks

+1

STS can check the logs. If the same two people are attacking each other exploiting the system, then STS can just reset their stats to make it fair for everyone.

Forum Adept
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Sts should give same opponent to all. So people dont need to drop trophies to find easy targets. Since this competition is made for farmers and we dont have a chance we used the only think that can help us win this.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

And all the attacks are legit. We dont win our attacks by attacking each other. Otherwise we will never gain trophies.

Forum Adept
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Check this post. All my review of the current pvp system with suggestions.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=133863

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ealax View Post
    Sts should give same opponent to all. So people dont need to drop trophies to find easy targets. Since this competition is made for farmers and we dont have a chance we used the only think that can help us win this.
    I hope they don't fix it until after I finish all my upgrades. I can hide from the pro players in a low trophy range, and farm millions of resources easily. My fort doesn't get attacked even though I keep 8M gold and 8M sheep. About once per month someone will 100% me. When I had 2K trophies I would get attacked immediately when I logged off, even though I only had 1M gold.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by csb View Post
    I hope they don't fix it until after I finish all my upgrades. I can hide from the pro players in a low trophy range, and farm millions of resources easily. My fort doesn't get attacked even though I keep 8M gold and 8M sheep. About once per month someone will 100% me. When I had 2K trophies I would get attacked immediately when I logged off, even though I only had 1M gold.
    here is an other quote from you 2 days ago ...

Quote Originally Posted by csb View Post
    This is where STS completely fails to understand the game. It is rediculous when they say "keeping higher level players from farming lower level bases".

First of all, STS is unable to define "higher level". They think it is about trophies. So, an HQ9 with all upgrades and no trophies is considered low level. And, an HQ7 with 10K trophies but no upgrades (because it is so hard to farm at that level) is considered and evil higher level that needs to be punished.

Also, STS fails to realize that most of that farming comes from low trophy players farming each other. A low trophy player can farm millions of resources, and that is fine with everyone. Then, an high trophy player attacks the low trophy player and gets 100K resources. There is great concern about, "How can this happen! A high trophy player attacked a low trophy player!"

I would like to think that the people at STS are smarter than the average person. But, sometimes I wonder. They seem so clueless.

Since BD and BC are almost the same just the dressing is different, you want them to change it or not, youre quite hard to follow on both games...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus D View Post
    Since BD and BC are almost the same just the dressing is different, you want them to change it or not, youre quite hard to follow on both games...
    They are not the same. They started out the same, but BC PvP matching was changed and the trophy rewards were changed. Look at the BD leaderboards, those players continue to get as many trophies as they want. BC was changed to make the game impossible for high trophy players.

I play high trophy on BC and low trophy in BD. So, my BC fort is unplayable, and BD is very easy.

I think that the same random selection of PvP opponents should be given to everyone without considering trophy level. And, attacking a lower level should give a much smaller resource reward percent. In this way, lower levels would not complain because they get a free shield and don't lose a lot of resources. Getting attacked by the same level or lower would result in more resources being stolen.

Eventually, STS may port BD PvP to BC. I am hoping to finish my upgrades in BD before STS figures out how to make this game as unplayable as BC.

Thanks

i think the gold and sheep contests should be like net gain in attacks and defense. I mean the gold or sheep we stole minus the gold or sheep stolen from us
    Last edited by Sai Kishore; 02-22-2014 at 12:46 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Kishore View Post
    i think the gold and sheep contests should be like net gain in attacks and defense. I mean the gold or sheep we stole minus the gold or sheep stolen from us
    same with attack stars, the attacks win minus the defeats you get (by dropping trophies). That is a good idea!!

however the pvp matching should change to grant all players same opponents otherwise zero trophy players will still have the upper hand

Thanks

will be great competetion if STS takes these posts into consideration

Thanks

Cool this game o.p

Forum Adept
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darsej Rizaj View Post
    Hi,

I think there is a general bug in the way battles are conducted. For example we have the first two places Theo and Elax constantly attacking each other and getting Gold/Sheep/Defense/Attack the first two places each time. I am not saying that they are cheating but they are smart enough to exploit the system to the max.

I think this has enabled the first two big players to earn more than anyone else in this game (pearls... lots of them). I think this should be fixed asap since it is an easy fix to do!

The best way to prevent this is when I attack a base (win or loose) that base should be hidden from me at least for 24 hours! Any other suggestions might work as long as this is fixed.
    they listen to you. its fixed now. please write more constructive post and make competition more fair for all.

Thanks

Hi,

Haha they have already fixed it and then you post this. Now lets see if you can become no.1, good luck for that:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4

Forum Adept
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hi,

This is the game we have and every change they made just bring new adjustments to strategy. Now you will see some players at top of all competitions due to pearls use. So you can complain about limit the use of pearls per day too, to avoid this "abuse"

Now Farmers truly rule the top 100 on all competition but trophies, and less than 5% of top players of trophies (which probably play more time) are not on this rank. So farmers are getting 90% of the awards and 10% goes to Pearl users. So competition is never going to be fair for all players. I hope you got the point.