Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: >>> magnum <<<

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #36
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,907 Posts

Good Afternoon Magnum. As much as I hate to do this, after another two solid days of really unpleasant behavior on the forums, I'm going to have to lock this thread down. After multiple warnings from myself and other mods, we still continue to have to clean up pages upon pages of personal insults, flaming, and trolling that go beyond the game and go so far as to insult the looks, lives and loved ones of people in other guilds. This is unacceptable and certainly not what these forums, and especially the close knit groups of friends in guilds should be about.

I understand guild feuds, and friendly competition is all well and good, even a little trash talking from time to time, but there IS a line that can be crossed. Bullying is a bannable offense and won't be taken lightly.

I welcome you all to start fresh with a new thread, or even start a private group (look under "Community" in the fourm navigation) so that people can not infiltrate your conversations, but please...on this public forums, keep it friendly, keep it relevant, and remember you're guild motto is "Everybody have a good time!"

Best, Remiem
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post: