Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: >>> magnum <<<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

I advice you guys to ask a mod to help you delete the flame baits and drama posts. :P

I wish Magnum the best

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anarchist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by proud:1556608
    Hey pauli first of all your not there. Second opposite side one is from resilience. Third this post is not ss score. And last just ask titan what he did. But guess what the last game clashes we never did what eos/resilience do. We dont need to play like eos/resilience did to win :-)
    There is seriously something wrong with the logic many people think is correct. Wouldn't you agree? First of all I'm not obligated to leave a pvp game at any time. I was in that game with Iady before all of you. You guys came in and started the drama by killing and ganging. So the way I see it. You say I'm a spot blocker because I was in a game before you getting flags. You decide to join my team because you want to kill others on the opposing team. And since I didn't leave the game I started, it automatically made me a spot blocker.
    Some people just shouldn't be Proud of their inferior knowledge when it comes to flaming others.
    As for the game after. It was Iady and I against 5 magnum members. Literally no one else in our team. You killed us a couple of times. Then one left from your team. We made it 4v4. You couldn't win. Just shows that you have to gang and spawn to kill others. Be proud of what you can do. Not what you think you can do.
    Last edited by Volt; 04-01-2014 at 11:58 AM.

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Volt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Its ok barz. Those people who were there in the room knows the truth. :-D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    There is seriously something wrong with the logic many people think is correct. Wouldn't you agree? First of all I'm not obligated to leave a pvp game at any time. I was in that game with Iady before all of you. You guys came in and started the drama by killing and ganging. So the way I see it. You say I'm a spot blocker because I was in a game before you getting flags. You decide to join my team because you want to kill others on the opposing team. And since I didn't leave the game I started, it automatically made me a spot blocker.
    Some people just shouldn't be Proud of their inferior knowledge when it comes to flaming others.
    As for the game after. It was Iady and I against 5 magnum members. Literally no one else in our team. You killed us a couple of times. Then one left from your team. We made it 4v4. You couldn't win. Just shows that you have to gang and spawn to kill others. Be proud of what you can do. Not what you think you can do.
    At least we dont block and end the game after we had our team gathered. Shame isn't it?
    Ganging and spawning is part of the pvp, we all experience ganged and spawned by others so live with it. but blocking and ending the game after we gather team is not good. So see u in pvp room :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by proud:1558127
    Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    At least we dont block and end the game after we had our team gathered. Shame isn't it?
    Ganging and spawning is part of the pvp, we all experience ganged and spawned by others so live with it. but blocking and ending the game after we gather team is not good. So see u in pvp room :-)
    You are still accusing of blocking. Can you not read our understand what is being said? Its simple yet hard for you. Please take a second(possibly longer) of your life to decrypt what I just said. Thank you

And btw you couldn't handle losing the 1v1s months ago. I know this because the one time you killed me (not formal 1v1) you blabberd on about how amazing you are for killing me once. The one time you do you take advantage and become a sore loser. So if that's what you mean by '' see you in pvp'' then be my guest. Will be fun

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Volt For This Useful Post:

zyn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Y so srs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Nevermind. U guys know what u did was wrong. But hell know, your trying to make it right. Ok your all right. thank u.LOL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Name:  p1.png
Views: 364
Size:  1,005.5 KB
    Name:  p2.png
Views: 366
Size:  1,015.2 KB
    Name:  p3.png
Views: 366
Size:  1,002.3 KB
    Name:  p4.png
Views: 380
Size:  1,004.5 KB
    Just a tip of the iceberg.

I had more to ss after this but I got dc right after lol. Well, at least I don't have to show some offensive dialog that might lead to sts's further investigation.

Honestly it will be the least I would luv to see to get a fellow Arcaner banned unless he/she is a con artist, even if sometimes I used the ban thing to try to block off further trashtalking in a ctf room--in very rare occasion.

Su-zakana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

This guild is always lively

Have fun guys.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Background story--

A seriously undergeared mage in guild asks for help in gc as he is getting mobbed on in a ctf game. My tank nature brings me to the game and that alleged 'ganger' leaves room in no time. Then a rogue with arcane ring from the same guild of that alleged "ganger" enters room right after our mage left game. I see no point to keep the hostility on so I decide to go flag out.

But it takes only a few sec b4 I find out this is not going to end easily. A tank from the third guild gets targeted by at least two other players that entered earlier, which are also from same guild of that rogue's. One guildie enters room and also gets the same treat. Now I have to stop flagging and go help my guildie. They won't allow us to group even we are outnumbered as in a 4 v.s. 5 fight.

Then we have our last teammate joined and this is also when the gm of the opposite team shows up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can basically tell what is going to happen next from the ss above.

Su-zakana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I have to add this as an important part of the whole story--

After their gm accuses us of ganging and threatens us with massive guild gang, I ask him to hear both sides of the story.

I specifically ask him to listen to the rogue from their guild who can easily verify what I told him earlier. He simply refuses to do such a thing. Oddly their rogue remains silent the whole time--not sure if it has anything to do with the fact that he is from our former "rival guild'.
    Last edited by Uicheusa; 04-01-2014 at 06:36 PM.

Su-zakana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

dude do you wantt me to upload some nice ss ????
    just ask me ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I respected Paul as I respect guild EOS as always.

But I think Paul let the whole ranking thing and ppl from <loyal> impair his judgement--just my theory tho.

Su-zakana

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uicheusa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Magnum, EOS, and Resilience have probably all ganged, spot blocked, and trashed at least once so yea..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AL-Freelancer

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Nice
    Last edited by barzagli; 04-01-2014 at 09:44 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

White jester 7sexy ladys Name:  image.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  375.7 KB

21. The Following User Says Thank You to mrshield For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uicheusa View Post
    I respected Paul as I respect guild EOS as always.

But I think Paul let the whole ranking thing and ppl from <loyal> impair his judgement--just my theory tho.
    Honestly I love you story ^^. You respected me? How, by ganging? If so, sorry man, if ganging is the way to show someone you respect him, my apologizes!

What I know is the fact that when I entered that game (because guild asked to join cause of ganging and spawning) , 4 tanks and a mage (your team including you "the fair guy") were ganging in spawn... and even ganged me 5 vs 1 just few seconds after I joined the game.
    I even said If you guys continue to gang, I'll do same....you guys didn't stop to have a fair game so why would I respect you?
    You started with your stories... I know a fact, I was ganged in that game few seconds after I joined in spawn, not outside spawn ....
    I do agree with what titan said... there is a real story in ctf and you guys try to turn it clean in here...
    Seriously dude, my spy? Joke of the day!
    People from <loyal>? Man I am EOS, I don't need allies, and never said to anyone in EOS to gang a specific guild / player. Whatever decision I take after a game, it's a decision I assume and it's a decision that I will use against the "clean" guys. I'm not using guild chat to ask guild to gang your guild, never did like your people did.....

@Geo, there is no need for us to post ss, let them do this... we don't need to prove anything to anyone....

And btw, I'm going out of this guild thread as requested by lim, sorry again guys and nice story Uicheusa ^^

Good luck with whatever you do, but don't forget : What goes around comes around ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I think the flag score can justify my 'story' as will the truth to be told by Igrashoper(who is from loyal if i didn't mistake it).

That is if he would tell u the truth...

I was trying to flag one before the game ends itself because there wasn't anyone on the opposite side, then Igrashoper jumped in and 'saved' the game somehow.

Just saying--if I told a distorted version of the story, how come everything adds up themselves?

My last reply about PVP madness in this thread. Simply don't see why I have to make it more clear to defend for ourselves.

This thread is made to make friends, not enemies.

Su-zakana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uicheusa View Post
    I think the flag score can justify my 'story' as will the truth to be told by Igrashoper(who is from loyal if i didn't mistake it).

That is if he would tell u the truth...

I was trying to flag one before the game ends itself because there wasn't anyone on the opposite side, then Igrashoper jumped in and 'saved' the game somehow.

Just saying--if I told a distorted version of the story, how come everything adds up themselves?

My last reply about PVP madness in this thread. Simply don't see why I have to make it more clear to defend for ourselves.

This thread is made to make friends, not enemies.
    Igra was EOS officer, joined loyal for a short time but came back long time ago and it's EOS officer, end of story! Good luck man! What goes around comes around!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Ofcors his your member lol. U will be vias to him. What goes around comes around. Bring it on pauli