Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding Mythic and Arcane Items and the Dragon Enclave Expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wvhills View Post
    on a separate note: there will be new mythic and arcane items available only in locked crates!
    And then eventually, there will be even more new mythic and arcane items in locked crates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sam I was having hard time trying to create my own thread with question so guess I post here. Are the VIP locked crates still being awarded? And how much to spend before I get one. Are the chances of looting something mythic or arcane better than original locked crates?
    Maybe u can start thread on the topic plz. Thank you -ThaifoodJr-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post
    Both of you shouldn't be in haste to leave, though you can't upgrade your current myths it is not written anywhere that you can't sell them in the future.
    I agree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
    AP requirements can be changed. For example, getting AP by completing the quest and not just having the armor. If people want the AP, they need to do the quest. That's why they would do it.

Also, I don't remember reading anywhere that said Mythics would be the "best" for two seasons. I have read numerous times where Developers stated Mythics would be the best for one season and remain "competitive" the next (better proc for example)

Kudos to STS for stopping this trend. People might not like it, but its best for the longevity of the game.
    Do u remember when the cap is lvl 31? What helm are ppl using? A LVL 26 HELM RIGHT????mythics not always on same on your level. Like mythic bow they are 31 but they are still better, compare to dev bow. So if you will use legendary armor and helm next cap lvl 41 try the difference.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Will the current upgraded mythic armor and helmet be the best armor and helmet at expansion?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Very nice, thank you for the information

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Great news. Thanks for the announcement. Better to have new gear than recycle the old stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Yes!!

Thank you STG.. No more mythic upgrades.

I'm lovin' the expansion already.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Thank you Sam, please fix kershal scepter.

Subhanallah... <---- Pronounce this word. You're welcome.
    I can't help it, all I hear when you're crying is laughs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for the updated, looking forward for the exciting to come!
    AL IGN: Modestors, lvl 22 (Mage)
    Retired Player, giving tips to newbies.
    Follow me on twitter @mddfaizul , if you need help of anything about Arcane Legends.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Regarding Mythic and Arcane Items and the Dragon Enclave Expansion

I'm not complaining about the news or anything, but can someone give me good reason why things would be worse if current level 36 mythic armors were upgradable again? Just curious.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thx sam for update We all excited for new adventure or cap See yah guyss .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just saying if the lvl 36 armor doesn't get upgraded the story lie is gonna get thrown of cause holder and the other 2 are supposed to the strongest in armor and so there armor would have to be too and adding new mythic set would make no sense after doing the upgrading mythic quest and getting the hero of legend tittle I think sets should just upgrade current mythic set into dragon designs mythic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redheadwendy View Post
    I'm not complaining about the news or anything, but can someone give me good reason why things would be worse if current level 36 mythic armors were upgradable again? Just curious.
    If the level 36 mythic armors and helms were upgradable again, then there would be no reason for anyone to farm the elite dungeons in the new expansion. Items are expensive only when there is big demand for them. If the older items can simply be upgraded to be the best, then nobody is going to want the new legendary items that drop from the elite bosses in the new expansion, and the prices for those items will be very low. Then people will complain that there is no way to earn any money, and thus the rich players will stay rich and the poor players will stay poor with no way to earn any gold except by opening locked crates.

Many of us older players who played during seasons 2 & 3 made fortunes by farming elite dungeons back when the level cap was at 21 & 26. Back then the legendary items were the best out there, and the best legendary armors, helms and weapons sold for more than 1m gold each. These were items that dropped from elite bosses, and if you spent lots of time farming you could make millions. But you will notice that this past season during the shuyal expansion (level 36 cap), there were very few items that could be farmed that were worth anything significant. Only the archon rings were worth a lot, and it was because they were better than the mythic ring. Take that one example as proof that farmable legendary items have big value when there is no commonly available mythic item that is better.

So by making the level 36 mythic sets NOT upgradable, STS will actually be helping the poorer players by giving them a chance to farm valuable legendary items. Yes, there may be new mythic items that are introduced, but they will sell for very high prices (like the level 36 mythic weapons) until they become more common, and during that time the best legendary items will still have good value.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

yeah more challenging AP please not boring flag AP

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Redheadwendy View Post
    If the level 36 mythic armors and helms were upgradable again, then there would be no reason for anyone to farm the elite dungeons in the new expansion. Items are expensive only when there is big demand for them. If the older items can simply be upgraded to be the best, then nobody is going to want the new legendary items that drop from the elite bosses in the new expansion, and the prices for those items will be very low. Then people will complain that there is no way to earn any money, and thus the rich players will stay rich and the poor players will stay poor with no way to earn any gold except by opening locked crates.

Many of us older players who played during seasons 2 & 3 made fortunes by farming elite dungeons back when the level cap was at 21 & 26. Back then the legendary items were the best out there, and the best legendary armors, helms and weapons sold for more than 1m gold each. These were items that dropped from elite bosses, and if you spent lots of time farming you could make millions. But you will notice that this past season during the shuyal expansion (level 36 cap), there were very few items that could be farmed that were worth anything significant. Only the archon rings were worth a lot, and it was because they were better than the mythic ring. Take that one example as proof that farmable legendary items have big value when there is no commonly available mythic item that is better.

So by making the level 36 mythic sets NOT upgradable, STS will actually be helping the poorer players by giving them a chance to farm valuable legendary items. Yes, there may be new mythic items that are introduced, but they will sell for very high prices (like the level 36 mythic weapons) until they become more common, and during that time the best legendary items will still have good value.

Very good answer, thanks

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

i am a non plat user and some of us also got rl and cant farm all time. it took me a year to get enuff gold for my myth helm and chest, as long as it is competive with new gear i am happy but if it goes obsolete i wouldnt be bothered to do it all over again.
    Valheeru / Valaltor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I thinks no mythic/arcane/legends item lv41 in next expansion LoL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Well time to get rich again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Default right! right! right!

Quote Originally Posted by wvhills View Post
    on a separate note: there will be new mythic and arcane items available only in locked crates!
    And we're reducing the chances in the loot table for locked crate arcane pets by .001 and now will only drop Glacian with a couple Singe just to tease people!

Also I find it NOT ironic that the people that want all the mythic and arcane items currently in game to be made irrelevant are the people without them... go figure right...
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic