Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: List of improvements We'd like to see implemented to Arcane Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Pve suggestions
    _add new elixir for better chance to drop essences. So if u farm u have more drop essences from mobs.
    _add new pet to tenor music box. Can be legendary pet like old platinum pet. Can be with Low chance but still have new sence to tenor box.
    _add new pet to hauntlet coins. Can be malgo or some rare epic egg.
    _new Gems to craft. Iike poison gems frozen gems recovery gems or speed gems. I sure this make game more fun for all.

Pvp suggestion
    Ice ball skill (mage) should be freeze almost per 1 sec. Thats is more fair for all we want play pvp with mage and dont have 2 or 3 million to spend.
    Guild with guild hall should have pvp arena to trainning mode. Only members can enter and kills not count. Chance to restar all stat and skills for better trainning mode only in pvp guild arena. When u out your stat and skill will return to be like before you enter to arena.
    Thx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
    "- To prevent kill farming, there should be "watchers" who are trusted by STS mods and devs and can punish inappropriate players with unability to enter PvP for a certain period of time."

will not work, when player monitors player = chaos, player have subjective view
    its easier when the system detects those players by their kdr -> means when sb. farms many kills without dying he ll be detected auto by the system <- should be easier n efficient when its possbile to realize
    Not overall kdr, but if done to SAME player (like 10 kills 0 deaths to 1 player in match)...then auto detect should come.

Because otherwises pro players will hate that update.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

a 'Lock' option for Inventory items (even if it is a limited number of options).

Would prevent us from accidentally fat fingering things and selling something important.
    I know we can buy back things, but that only works if you realize you you accidentally sold the item in the first place.

This option would really save us from the stress of wondering 'crap, did I sell my Gleipner by mistake', 8^)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I like the auto aim suggestions that has been mentioned already.

Just makes sense to let my attacks hit monsters first (instead of barrels), especially when I am in COMBAT.
    Really hate it when I charge up my attack go in for the kill, and then explode some random barrel, sigh.
    Last edited by PhoenixPrime; 02-18-2015 at 11:20 AM. Reason: clarification

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Any chance of having a 'whitelist' for communications?

Ie block all tells except from people that are in my Guild/Friend/Party list? I'm getting tired of getting barraged with messages from beggars and scammers, especially when I'm trying to take care of stuff. Not worth trying to block each and every one, ugh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

It has been mentioned already, but the Guild Stash option would be great.

Even if it is a 'free for all' type stash that any guild member could access, that would be better than nothing, 8^).

Also, I know it is already in the works, but the 'Go to Guildhall' button is going to be a great option to have as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Are there any options for custom banners at all?

It would be kind of nice if we could pay to have a custom banner for our characters. In particular I'm thinking of the option of letting Guilds have their own designs on banners.

I'm assuming there would need to be a 'platinum' cost associated with this, or possible even a straight 'cash' option (like the Adventure Kit).

Would just REALLY be nice to have a guild banner to wave around (especially since we'll never be on the leaderboard or win any of the special events, heh).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Haven't been there for a long time, added some suggestions. Also optimized some previous suggestions and removed duplicates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

It might be good block move will be fix, and pad doesn't restart near to display center when die.
    Moreover class are unbalanced. War need more dps for pve, and be better in health to prevent one shot. Ankhs should be remove because war is useless with, people don't want play with war in elite. War have enough armor but not enough life. Unbalance items must be fix. It' s not fair that there are lvl 26 arcane for rogue, 31 for war and 36 for mage. Rogue are really disadvantages.
    Last edited by Hobilomm; 03-10-2015 at 05:01 PM.
    I have lost my life, when i have started play arcane legends, but there are two remaining. ♡♡♥
    IGN: hobilomm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This issue is more of a simple case by case matter imo. Those on leaderboards with odd times or high PvE numbers should be inspected. If found to be system manipulators stats and accounts are removed for good. Eventually, players will get tired of making accounts that will only be removed and off LB.
    Same with events. There's always a period of time where devs can look at results and hand out prizes. This time should be used to see if system manipulation was used.

Honest players suffer on this game. Why is this not dev priority?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Full screen android immersive mode. Make it so.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rkp71 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The uberman and big bad wolf quests no longer show Go To, cannot complete the quests. Please fix it

mesalin

Nice nice yes this list is cool I like it and go go STS this about PvP is very good and this about lb of PvP too ... My dream is get banner PvP but its still dream ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

A guild bank,

>Guild
    PL IGN: Foresterfox

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Old mythic armos must be tradeable or upgradeable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Please make wings a banner item slot . it would greatly enhance the vanities to do so a player can have their favorite outfits complet look and still model their prized wings. Thank you so much for the work you do on this wonderful game !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Better armor is a must because the stats on slaterock armor are a bit weaker compared to armor like scavenger robe of assault and its horrible to have everyone wear the exact same gear. Having lack of better armor isnt really enjoyable because it restricts players from having a sense of choices and variety of armors to choose from. I just hope that pink isnt the new red or orange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Another thing that would be good is to reduce the drops of water and nature jewels (like maybe make them just as rare as diamond jewels) because those are horribly getting inflated especially after the ursoth event where players have hoarded like hundreds of them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

No idea if this list is being maintained or not, but teleporting directly to guild hall already exists (and has for quite a while). Type "/guildhall" in the game chat box.

Also, a suggestion to make the list easier to understand: just remove items from the list if they get implemented rather than having an "implemented" section. If it's not on the suggestion list and is in the game, we can deduce it's been implemented.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I dont know if it was offered allready, but i think it would be a great idea to have in guildhall rules chart.. something like news page. Where u could go to guildhall, go the spot and read all the writen rules. Because it would be alot easier for master/officer if they wouldnt need to explain every rule for every new comer hehe sorry if i explained it badly.