Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 13 Great ideas to make Arcane Legends better!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

For #2, there should be a "duel" mode.

You can ask a player to duel you in any area, preferably a city. A countdown will commence once the duel has started. The winner get a random prize.

Or something along those lines lol
    Hey, I'm a lone wolf. A wolf who wants to be friends with you :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

I agree with the stash how bout like 100 tokens to upgrade stash.and hi Temarichan its me veonafride this my mage jeje.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

The mailbox idea is definitely needed. It's very hard to contact someone who is in a different time zone, especially if they are not active on the forum. There could even be a push message telling you "you have mail" if you are offline, the same way it tells me if I have a reward from Klaas or my crafting is finished.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

The mailbox method can also act as a gold sink if you implement "Postal Stamps."

After all, the mail isn't sent for free and it prevents some people who like to troll
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebezaanec For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

They could add an "Arlor Post Office" in Kraag where you go in to retrieve your mail and buy stamps from the NPC.

They could give you 1 message slot for free, and then you can buy extra slots for plat or for story tokens.

I think this deserves its own thread in the suggestions forum.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

nice idea., &
    i hope : 1. new guildhall 2. stash slot purchase with story tokens ( maybe 100 tokens/5 slot )
    thanks ^_*
    S a l x

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Ok, here is the thread. Everybody please "thank" the post and reply so that STS pays some attention to it.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...or-Post-Office

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewitch View Post
    Hello all!
    I have been thinking 13 ideas, what will make Arcane Legends better!

NOTE: All of these arent my ideas, but i want them for game

Lets start with PvP:

1. New game mode = Free for all! All players will fight against others.
    -This would make ganging impossible, and it gives new PvP experience

2. 1vs1 PvP... there should be PvP arena for 1v1 and before battle ppl need to go throught "Trade windown" where they put something and agree (for example, both put 500 gold) if they dont put anything it will only be 1v1 without stake. Anyways, when the match starts, they fight against others. Player X wins and gets his money and Player Y's money. ..so he won that 500 gold.
    -This would make ppl enjoy 1v1, and they dont need to fill rooms in ctf just to 1v1.

3. New game mode : Last man standing! Just a normal team deathmach where the team with more mans at ending wins.
    -This would make ppl to do teamwork and think strategy.

4. Many times in TDM at Trulles forest im raging when i get someone 10-30% health and then they die to Trulle. I didnt get kill and he death. So my idea is, that last guy, who hit the target (who dies to Trulle) will get kill.
    -This will make ppl happier when they really get the kills.

5. In PvP some ppl summon-dismiss-summon-dismiss..... his pet so the arcane ability cooldown ends and he/she can hit that. Very annoying when someone fights with that and get infinite mana/health or stun ppl 24/7...
    IMO you should change that, that pets cooldown doesnt end when dismissing it.
    -Everyone would be happy who face these "Pet spammers"

6. This is MOST IMPORTANT thing IMO....when you die in PvE and it ask revive.....if you accidentally press something what cost platinum there should read "Do you accept"! Same thing when buying elixirs...I have lost platinum by buying accidentally elixir...
    -Everyone who missclick will be happy.

7. Mob-arena. Many ppl have wanted this and there are so many threads about this but anyways. I wish (and most of players too) that there would be small arena with rounds. Every round there should come more and more mobs...at last elite mobs and good loot! Like zombie game. Survive so long as you can!
    -New game mode in PvE and lots of happy people

8. Stash. Why there is stash? Because you need to keep items there safe, and keep what you need with you. Now, you can buy stash slots for huge amount of platinum. Many ppl have hundreads of inventory slots, but only 5 stash slots. Hope this can be fixed.
    -People can have "Bank" where save items and others stuff.

9.Many of older player have said that they hate when they have 1-9 story tokens... I mean, now you get 10 story tokens from every bard, but for example, "older ppl" are bothered sometimes because they have 78 tokens...you can buy anything with 8 tokens... I think sts should + everyone who have 1-9 tokens some of them, so ppl will have exactly 80 tokens etc etc... (Sorry...im bad for explaining )
    -Tokens wont bother "older players" anymore

10. I think it will be nice to get something special from Klaas/Shazbot. Like free respec or 5 auction slots

11. Everytime when you open AL in chat bar reads "Welcome to Arcane Legends! Dont give your account information to anyone etc etc etc...." I think guild masters can write kind of "Autotext' for ppl who come online.
    -If guild has events, new recruiting lvl etc... it will be easier to tell that to everyone.

12. My last (but not worst) idea is mailbox. I have waited 1.5 years for that to Arcane Legends, but it hasnt came..Thats why i suggest it now
    We already have chat, yes, but it only works when BOTH are online. Mailbox can be little bit same than email so ppl can send msg to offline character.
    -Sending messages is awesome idea here, but i know, it needs much work.

13. When in auction house, there should be showen chat bar. If someome does great deal ppl can read it without getting out from cs..same thing like in trade
    -Ppl can control both cs, and chat, and do awesome deals
    Thank you so much for everyone who read my ideas and please give some feedback If you have any other items, msg them here and share your ideas with others
    Thank you for reading!
    1) would have to be a very low count room, it sounds interesting.

2) been suggested for months, don't get your hopes up.

3) encourage kiting? Pass.

4) No, bad enough people stun you to make truelle attack you. Now he will become a new attack skill, essentially.

5) there is a patch in the works for this already.

6) bigger issue is the combo elixir button next to the button to enter maps.

7) been waiting since season two :/

8) would like to see stash slots purchase able with story tokens.

9) this is annoying, but hard to fix.

10) meh, elixir kits would be nice.

11) I don't see a need. Maybe a discussion board in the guild hall at most. To be honest, this is what forum groups are for.

12) yes. This would help a lot, but I would imagine popular players would get spammed.

13) I'm confused with this suggestion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Ok, here is the thread. Everybody please "thank" the post and reply so that STS pays some attention to it.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...or-Post-Office
    I won't lie, it really peeves me when people ask for thanks. If it's a good post, I will thank it. STS pays attention to all popular threads, you don't have to heard sheep into thanking a post just to get a response. I received a response to a few of my suggestions with less than 3 thanks on the thread so what you are claiming is a flat lie. If you want thanks, earn them.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Crowsfoot For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Pretty sure every post Energizeric deserves a thank

Anyways, #11 and #12 I really like.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

1) PK!!!!!!+1
    2) Very stale idea, but still +1.
    3) Actually, most clashes in CTF end faster than respawned players get to a place where fight is. +0,5
    4) I think, that's why STS placed Trulle there. Also, as for me, I'd rather be killed by Trulle and get death, than be killed by other player, and give a kill to him. -1
    5) Oh, there were huge threads about pet spamming, STS is working on it.
    6) Confirmation windows lack was always a weak spot of STS games and also it causes 99% of my frustrations. +1
    7) It is good, but it was mentioned by some players before and still no result. It's very unlikely that STS will implement it.
    8) We also use stash to transfer items between characters on account, so it's a bit useful thing. +1 for stash slots expansion with tokens.
    9) You round token number up to ..0? Very nice, +1.
    10) Thousands of people turn-in to Klaas, if there is something new, it will worth nothing in a couple of days. Just like "rare" eggs given by Klaas.
    11) It's named "Message of the day". It was discussed before, useful thing, +1.
    12) Read p. 2).
    13) Good idea, +1.
    I added fresh ideas to the list, so they will be always at the top.