Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Meet the New Mythic Pet: Scorch! Now Available in the Stable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Very op twink pet, also OP AA
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    .................................................. ................................Sig made by BeelzzeBob

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Yes, gotta keep crate poppers happy! Although I wouldn't mind being able to buy this pet for all my toons at 650-700k an omelet Crack Abaddon the cheapest egg version is now worth just as much as the other 2! If anything STS should stop making mythic pets from coming back time to time to increase older mythic pets value. Kind of like how glacian and hammerjaw should stop dropping when they already have been completely outclassed by old Sam and Singe. I don't want a super Nintendo when I could have gotten a ps4!
    Very true. I find it strange that they make the elite legendary gear discontinued, but not the mythic and arcane stuff. Actually the elite legendary gear is not discontinued completely, but scaled to a higher level. So technically it gets discontinued in its original level. But the mythic and arcane keeps dropping. I understand why the mythic helm & armor keep dropping because there is an associated achievement with those. But the mythic ring, amulets, hooks and maul, as well as hammerjaw and glacian should all be discontinued. Otherwise more and more will keep appearing on the market, and the price will keep dropping lower and lower.

Either that or only let those items drop to lower level toons that open crates, and have end game toons opening crates get the newer higher level items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

He definitely needs better stats. I don't think he's worth the 250 platinum. I did buy him but I'm wondering if I should ask for a refund

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sorcheh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Very true. I find it strange that they make the elite legendary gear discontinued, but not the mythic and arcane stuff. Actually the elite legendary gear is not discontinued completely, but scaled to a higher level. So technically it gets discontinued in its original level. But the mythic and arcane keeps dropping. I understand why the mythic helm & armor keep dropping because there is an associated achievement with those. But the mythic ring, amulets, hooks and maul, as well as hammerjaw and glacian should all be discontinued. Otherwise more and more will keep appearing on the market, and the price will keep dropping lower and lower.

Either that or only let those items drop to lower level toons that open crates, and have end game toons opening crates get the newer higher level items.
    Maybe STS is planning on something with those mythics and arcanes? Additional AP? An upgrade in the future?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

One of the best mythic pet aftet ripmaw..best for twinking and 1v1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I knew this was coming lol, give the mages a new pet to stop the squishy! Scorch is great for KM3 thou.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Yeah scorch good at run.. But after no shield i feel like my defense is at highest risk and the cooldown too long 25 sec...

not a good pet for me.. Abbadon and slag still better as choice for damage and defense balance pet. Mana regen and lack

Of base stats is awful imo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ogani View Post
    I knew this was coming lol, give the mages a new pet to stop the squishy! Scorch is great for KM3 thou.
    U feel squishy in pve??? Try Orion then give me ur opinion after that... Orion is better and far cheaper!!
    Scorch is not worthed 250 plats

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I always run km3 either alone or with a party using scorch. It shield is very effective against harley's overpowered one time hit lol. Although sometimes after it absorb the damage it will be gone for good and wait for scorch to cd to make another arcane shield. Well maybe that's the nature of his arcane shield. it will wait for about 12 secs (based on my observation) for any incoming damage before its gone. great pet though. but incomparable with slag's panic ability haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by n19one View Post
    Yeah scorch good at run.. But after no shield i feel like my defense is at highest risk and the cooldown too long 25 sec...

not a good pet for me.. Abbadon and slag still better as choice for damage and defense balance pet. Mana regen and lack

Of base stats is awful imo
    So true. I managed to defeat elite astral heart alone using slag without dying. slag's panic ability bought me enough time to deal more damage on to it. but with scorch i always ended up dying after the shield is gone.. really i'm done for good lol. But I still love scorch though :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hm.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Really need to get it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Was thinking of a way to improve Scorch in PvE without making him too OP in PvP (he seems balanced there). If they added a 10% dodge buff to his happiness bonus and maybe even to his arcane, he would then be a much better pet in PvE without affecting play in the PvP arena.

Otherwise, I dont think scorch is going to see prime play in PvE maps anytime soon. I know guildies use him in Arena where the shield buys them that extra important hit, but when running elites with my guildmates (as a tank), I would frequently hold aggro enough that their shields would expire before they used up the damage reduction. If they were eating damage, the most they would take is about 3 hits.

Adding a Dodge buff to the happiness bonus would at least keep the pet relevant while the arcane in in Cool Down.

my 2 cents
    <The Collective> Retired Warrior/Born Again Rogue

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hectororius For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xpell View Post
    It will probably be here for a few months or as long as this expansion lasts I think.
    Also remember this means that abaddon will be going away as plat buy so if you want for an alt or something... better get abaddon while he's still available.
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Thumbs up Something for while waiting on cooldown...

Quote Originally Posted by Hectororius View Post
    Was thinking of a way to improve Scorch in PvE without making him too OP in PvP (he seems balanced there). If they added a 10% dodge buff to his happiness bonus and maybe even to his arcane, he would then be a much better pet in PvE without affecting play in the PvP arena.

Otherwise, I dont think scorch is going to see prime play in PvE maps anytime soon. I know guildies use him in Arena where the shield buys them that extra important hit, but when running elites with my guildmates (as a tank), I would frequently hold aggro enough that their shields would expire before they used up the damage reduction. If they were eating damage, the most they would take is about 3 hits.

Adding a Dodge buff to the happiness bonus would at least keep the pet relevant while the arcane in in Cool Down.

my 2 cents
    This is a pretty d@ng good idea! A little sumptin' to make using scorchy for more than waiting for his shield all the time.
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by notfaded1 View Post
    Also remember this means that abaddon will be going away as plat buy so if you want for an alt or something... better get abaddon while he's still available.
    What do you mean?
    How to get abbadon with platinum?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Crown123 View Post
    What do you mean?
    How to get abbadon with platinum?
    It's been pretty much exactly a year since this thread had its last reply...^

Nekro'er lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump bump bump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by haikuy0 View Post
    Bump bump bump
    Okay....?

/11

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by haikuy0 View Post
    Bump bump bump
    This thread should be closed!

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]