Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Developing Story: Arcane Shards Discovered in Mount Rockhorn!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Friufi View Post
    To STS: you would never change your plat-sucking ways, would you?
    Yes, the employees at STS do like to bring home a paycheck. It helps them to eat, pay the rent, etc... I must admit that I own a small business as well and I too insist on charging for my company's services.

I'm sure in your job you work for free, but most of us normal folks just can't afford to do that.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

OMG some people are still raging because new stuff are ADDed to lockeds. Before you guys open locks and only get the old items, now EVERY crappy tick you see as dimensional/devourer will have chance to become an arcane item. LEARN TO APPRECIATE, dudes! If you dont like to open, dont open. End of story. No idea why people have to rage about it.
    Last edited by Sceazikua; 02-28-2014 at 07:35 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sceazikua For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Yes, the employees at STS do like to bring home a paycheck. It helps them to eat, pay the rent, etc... I must admit that I own a small business as well and I too insist on charging for my company's services.

I'm sure in your job you work for free, but most of us normal folks just can't afford to do that.
    Criticizing STS (not other players like you and me) gives you the licence to criticize the player's life, eh?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Criticizing STS (not other players like you and me) gives you the licence to criticize the player's life, eh?
    I did not criticize your life, I criticized your suggestion that STS should not try to make money from their games.

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #205
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Let's keep it friendly and on track please
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Well as u can see whining ain't gonna do it. Only hard work. And I guess u missed the part where they said it was gonna be a rare drop. I mean I have been playing this game for a year and some change and never opened a locked crate and got an arcane item. So, along time ago I stopped wasting my money on crate looking for arcane and understood the only way I will get anything arcane is to buy it with there money ( farming). And believe me I have opened what I believe to my fair share. Still open em but not as much. So if u don't want to open crates farm till u drop and then farm some more you'll get it. But once you hit u in. For some it takes 1 and fir others it takes a mil a one I'm sure u fall in somewhere
    Ign: aknell/saananer/sourapples/xxogkushxx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

I don't think locked crates system should be changed. I think, elite golden chests' loot should be buffed instead. Who will open 200 chests (200*50000 = 10m gold) to get nothing? Lockeds at least give plats and gold, also they guarantee no epics. The other solution may be chest drop increase to reduce their price. Anyway, elite golden chests suck in their current state.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MoloToha View Post
    I don't think locked crates system should be changed. I think, elite golden chests' loot should be buffed instead. Who will open 200 chests (200*50000 = 10m gold) to get nothing? Lockeds at least give plats and gold, also they guarantee no epics. The other solution may be chest drop increase to reduce their price. Anyway, elite golden chests suck in their current state.
    That's because the legendary items from the current campaign are not worth anything. That is the issue. You should be able to open elite golden chests and still hit the "jackpot" without ever looting a mythic or arcane item. The best legendary items that come out of elite chests should be worth hundreds of thousands of gold. The reason for the low values of the level 35/36 legendary items is because the mythic armors & helms were upgraded, so very few wealthy players needed new armor. With the new method of releasing new gear in waves this coming expansion, that issue should be solved.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

That's because the legendary items from the current campaign are not worth anything. That is the issue. You should be able to open elite golden chests and still hit the "jackpot" without ever looting a mythic or arcane item. The best legendary items that come out of elite chests should be worth hundreds of thousands of gold. The reason for the low values of the level 35/36 legendary items is because the mythic armors & helms were upgraded, so very few wealthy players needed new armor. With the new method of releasing new gear in waves this coming expansion, that issue should be solved.
    I agree, but I do have a nagging critism. What is the ratio of locks to elite golden chests opened?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
    I agree, but I do have a nagging critism. What is the ratio of locks to elite golden chests opened?
    There are more locked obviously, but remember that the chance of getting a specific arcane item in locked is much lower than in an elite golden chest....

We have been told that the chance of getting an arcane item is slightly higher in locked crates than in elite golden chests. However, there are currently 7 arcane items that come from locked crates. Only one (kershal) comes from elite golden puzzleboxes. So even with the higher arcane odds in locked crates, there is a much higher chance of looting a kershal from an elite golden puzzlebox. Same should hold true with the arcane shards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

There are more locked obviously, but remember that the chance of getting a specific arcane item in locked is much lower than in an elite golden chest....

We have been told that the chance of getting an arcane item is slightly higher in locked crates than in elite golden chests. However, there are currently 7 arcane items that come from locked crates. Only one (kershal) comes from elite golden puzzleboxes. So even with the higher arcane odds in locked crates, there is a much higher chance of looting a kershal from an elite golden puzzlebox. Same should hold true with the arcane shards.
    Yeah, but ther is still a problem that elite golden puzzlebox (40k) costs higher than locked(12,5k + 15 plat). It's obvious that 27,5k>15 plat, and no gold return, no eggs, etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Yeah, but ther is still a problem that elite golden puzzlebox (40k) costs higher than locked(12,5k + 15 plat). It's obvious that 27,5k>15 plat, and no gold return, no eggs, etc.
    It's always been that way. When Malison cost 90 plat to buy from stable, Malison Eggs were going for more than 500k. Many players do not have any plat, and that creates more demand for the non-plat items, so the prices get driven up. If you remember during the Halloween event, Grimm eggs were selling for 250 plat, yet in the auction they were 700k.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

A time run contest would be cool for these rings again.

Küldve az én Nexus 4-emről

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Elite golden puzz was 150k in mid of season and locked was around 6-10k...and u need to open atlest 200 puzzles for some myth ( maybe maybe arcane) item. And how long does it take to farm 200 puzzles? Per day u can get 1-5 if u r very lucky...dont remembet u need 10-15k for pots only to farm arena that long

Sent from Vox TV via...wait,what?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

can we have a amulet to be weared by our pets for this new coming equip issue?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote: Tradeable Arcane Shards will be found very rarely from Locked Grand Crates of the Watch.

Yawn...... same <Gentlemen, start your gambling> stuff all over again....

To STS: you would never change your plat-sucking ways, would you?
    You dont like sts, dont play their games then

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Impact View Post
    U should go and ask u mum to buy u more plats.

Sent from Vox TV via...wait,what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Impact View Post
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat logic doe.

It's like saying, everytime you get depressed, commit suicide.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat logic doe.

It's like saying, everytime you get depressed, commit suicide.
    Umm, maybe that made sense in your head but there's no connect between the two. It's actually not even a metaphor.

The correct metaphor would be "If you get depressed doing something in particular, don't do that particular activity!"

So, his logic is solid, but yours is flaccid. xD
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Umm, maybe that made sense in your head but there's no connect between the two. It's actually not even a metaphor.

The correct metaphor would be "If you get depressed doing something in particular, don't do that particular activity!"

So, his logic is solid, but yours is flaccid. xD
    Lol parf said Flaccid.