Thread: HTC Desire HD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default HTC Desire HD

Anyone using HTC Desire HD to play PL?

Im an iPhone user but Im very courious about Android platform and thinking of getting this just to try it out??

Anyone have both iPhone and HTC phone???

If so,

1) any difference in touch sensitivity?
    2) pros / cons on Android?
    3) PL better on which?
    etc
    etc

thx, Inching
    IGN: Inching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I have a desire hd. I think the bigger screen alone is a great advantage. Faster typing with less errors (which can be very practical when you want to talk during battles). Also easier to tap on enemies to select. One pro of android is the true multitasking. I can open another app, come back and still be logged in. But in the end i can't compare, because i'm so happy with my phone, i wouldn't be caught dead holding an iphone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have the Dhd its a great phone I also have a 3gs also a good phone, I do find pl can get a little laggy from time to time on Dhd if I don't kill a lot of back ground tasks. Also the typing takes a little getting use to if your moving from iphone. I don't find it as easy to type on but that might be just me. Screen is awesome, and Android is awesome I feel more in control of this phone then an iphone. Also lots more games coming to Android these days but iPhone Def had the edge on number of quality games. If your a hard core gamer go for iPhone 4 or 5 when it comes out. If you mainly play pl and want a mini computer get dhd.

Hope this helps.
    Oh and a recent HTC update made Dhd so much faster then it was, if your in Europe that is.