Thread: STS nerf crushers

Forum Adept
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default STS nerf crushers

crushers are overpower, they have x6 against defenses, so we are losing 100% against them, so STS please nerf crushers

and we all can live in a world without attack!!!

Thanks

Hahahaha so funny ealax,

Forum Adept
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arielucie View Post
    Hahahaha so funny ealax,
    are you a new crushers fan? Maybe you should go to Beast Killer, they donate crushers there

It was a nice try on my base today

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ealax View Post
    are you a new crushers fan? Maybe you should go to Beast Killer, they donate crushers there

It was a nice try on my base today
    Im not a crusher fan, but i love we use all dragon to play, i almost forget, how to use brawler, smasher, and check tribe lodge before attack,

I think its more fun, this is just my opinion,
    all trops use now, avenger and devas donation is more usefull now very helpfull

Forum Adept
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Im not a crusher fan, but i love we use all dragon to play, i almost forget, how to use brawler, smasher, and check tribe lodge before attack,

you should had seen my attack to Ebefahad today, it was nice, I got only 62% but most of resources with my DH8

Thanks

you should had seen my attack to Ebefahad today, it was nice, I got only 62% but most of resources with my DH8
    Yes thats the point, we cant do that whith bomber, bomber must take all dragon before resources, but if we use ground trops even we cant win 100% i belive we will get minimun half of their resources

But i feel play with bomber more easily both for get loot or trophys so hope we can adapted this situation

Thanks

Whats the point of using every troop when a dh8 cant hold too much troops in its camp and yet sees lvl10 dh from which taking one star is also very hard. Then they should make a new rule that dh8 shouldn't see dh10 in pvp. Atleast before with weak coppers dh8 players were defeating dh10 players but now no chance of 1 star.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Powerasp View Post
    Whats the point of using every troop when a dh8 cant hold too much troops in its camp and yet sees lvl10 dh from which taking one star is also very hard. Then they should make a new rule that dh8 shouldn't see dh10 in pvp. Atleast before with weak coppers dh8 players were defeating dh10 players but now no chance of 1 star.
    It's so that we can make a hard defensive fort and stop playing offense. Now that our resource are safe, we can just log in once a day for 2 minutes to collect resources instead of having to attack all the time to farm for upgrades.

Forum Adept
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by csb View Post
    It's so that we can make a hard defensive fort and stop playing offense. Now that our resource are safe, we can just log in once a day for 2 minutes to collect resources instead of having to attack all the time to farm for upgrades.
    i stopped playing clash of clans just for the same reason, my defenses hold enough for me to collect enough for upgrades. So I don't really need to play and still get my base upgraded, perhaps not at the same speed that if I look for gold, but no effort or risk on not playing.

I hope Battle dragons doesnt go that way. then it will be sad. But is seems that too many people complaining about bombers is the reason why we are going that way. That is why i complain about crushers, so we all live in a safe world

Thanks

I hope Battle dragons doesnt go that way.
    I find it funny that people choose to play a PvP game, and then demand to be left alone so they can collect resources and build. There are plenty of farm games. I wonder why they don't just go make a farm in some other game.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to csb For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ealax but every single dragons(except copper) can attack crushers plus the walls helps slow down the crushers if you don't use smashers or run out of smashers. lets just get rid of avengers and devs while we are at it cause they are OP also

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by csb View Post
    I find it funny that people choose to play a PvP game, and then demand to be left alone so they can collect resources and build. There are plenty of farm games. I wonder why they don't just go make a farm in some other game.
    best comment on this thread yet (y)

Thanks

Area splash units in this game provide enough power to defend against crushers. Go upgrade your ices, acids, golden and silver.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MoloToha View Post
    Area splash units in this game provide enough power to defend against crushers. Go upgrade your ices, acids, golden and silver.
    ^ this

I can EASILY out trade a group of crushers with aoe dragons and take them down before they do too much reasonable damage. A well placed trap near a baited wall also counters them since you clearly know the path they're going to take. The only thing I don't entirely agree with with crushers is in the earlier levels, it's nearly impossible to deal with a solid group of them since you lack the power to do so. Other than that, they're cake.
    System & others love me ;] U jelly?