-Silver Jet pack
-Blue Visor
-Silver Antenna
-Riot Shield

Some items that i have seen recently displayed on the "Deal of the Day" which were the rarest items to have back then, sucks to see them brought out once again yet cheaper and available to everyone and their mother. We all know its not difficult recoloring vanities, whats going to be next? Arbiter Helmet, Chest, Back, and Title up for deal of the day for 500 platinum each? I remember spending a butt-load of platinum to get these items as a little kid remembering whenever i went shopping and picking out some gift cards with $25 on them so i could be able to get these neat items, and now they are 50% cheaper and put up on deal of the day maybe once every other week/month. Im all for releasing vanities and such, but recycling old ones and making them non-exclusive ruins the fun STS, what happened to rewarding loyal customers? Im not asking for you guys to make new vanities every 5 minutes but im just asking if it would be ok if you guys can stop mass-selling older vanity to the point that they are not fun to wear anymore. People want to see new vanity, not old ones